Blankenship Enterprises Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2014

10567 Marklein Ave.

Mission Hills, CA 91345

We proudly only use employees on your project. NO-SUBS. We specialize in ADA compliance offering many affordable options for our clients whom have minor to major disabilities for their saftey and independence. Walk in bath tubs, dam-less showers for easy access with or without a wheel chair. Because we have been in the construction business for more than 40 yrs., we do remodeling well and our customers are glad to tell it....

09/04/2015

richard B.

Category replacement windows

06/30/2015

Ruthe S.

I was impressed with Josh and the men who worked for him They moved all the furniture, covered my belongings with sheets of plastic, and did no damage to my belongings. I am delighted with my refinished floors, and the new windows. The window that was eliminated required the building of a wall, the outside of which was stucco. Josh and his men matched the paint and the stucco, so you would not know it wasn't always there.

Description of Work
Josh replaced all the windows in my home, took up my old carpeting, and refinished the floors in my bedrooms. In addition, he took out a picture window, and replaced it with three windows up high.

Category hardwood floor, replacement windows, garage builders

11/17/2014

Glenn R.

Originally asked to bid on garage door remodel, added possible patio cover, then replacement of entire patio cover and paint all wood trim and home and new patio. However, sales proposal did not meet construction manager's approval, so jobs cancelled except for painting of home. Did a good job with the home. Power washed, then sanded/scraped, filled/caulked, then applied paints. Colors not checked by painter, but antique ivory/light brown close but a bit yellower than original. White was and quot;dove whiteand quot;. Painter used a white called and quot;swiss coffeeand quot;. End result VERY GOOD. Only exception was that painter was reluctant to paint garage door, and refused to paint existing patio.

Description of Work
Paint exterior trim of 2,100 sq ft home

Category remodeling, garage builders, house painters, patios

08/21/2014

rebecca E.

Workers were friendly, professional and cleaned up well at the end of each work day. Work was completed on schedule and precisely as requested.

Description of Work
Shower pan replacement, replaced lowest level of tile to match existing, installed new shower door

Category ceramic tile, garage builders

06/25/2014

Michael F.

The project went as planned. No time delays or additional cost. I couldn't be more please with work. I will be hiring Blankenship Enterprises for future work.

Description of Work
Installed footings, driveway garage floor.

Category flooring contractor, garage builders

06/07/2014

Erica W.

My husband and I hired Josh's father, Gene Blankenship, formerly of All American Traditions, in the past to do some work in our bathroom. We liked the work Gene and his crew did in there and decided to rehire him and Josh for our kitchen remodel. (Please note: Gene and Josh merged their businesses to form Blankenship Enterprises, Inc.) Gene showed up with his laptop and we sat down and told him what we wanted. We originally were going to do just the kitchen and add on a washer/dryer. However with removing a partition and a partial wall and laying it out in an and quot;Land quot; shape we were able to maximize use of a small space. They called my husband with the exact time that they would show up every morning. They told us what was going on that day. They made sure everything was covered due to a dust factor that I knew would be involved. First they gutted the whole kitchen. Tore out the old cabinets, removed the old counter tops and old flooring. We had a dinning room set removed and they donated it to the Good Will. They gave my husband the name and business number to purchase all new appliances and said we can get good deals by mentioning Gene's name, which we did, and we got excellent service and excellent deals on a new refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer, sink, faucet, and garbage disposal. When it came time to pick out new cabinets, Gene came to our condo with cabinet door samples and colors. We advised Gene that we were looking for white cabinets and something modern. My husband wanted granite with blue in it. Gene suggested Blue Pearl Granite. When it came time to pick out the flooring, the granite and back splash Gene met us at all these locations. It was a huge relief having him there at all steps of this project. He made sure we got good deals on the granite, floor tile, also came to the house with samples of the flooring we were looking at which is porcelain tile that looks like wood. Gene made sure the color choices we picked were not funky and mismatched. Communication never lacked between Gene, my husband and the crew. His crew was always polite and professional. The customer always came first. The end of the day they cleaned up, put their tools away until the next day. Gene also sent my husband a detailed e-mail laying out how this was all going to come together. Watching the whole process from beginning to end was amazing. The final results were very impressive. My husband and I are extremely happy with Genes work. We will definitely recommend Blankenship Enterprises, Inc. to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

Category garage builders

Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

James White Painting

Additional phone: 818-795-8487

Offers by James White Painting on Angi
    House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

roofing, interior painting (occupied homes). Handi man work.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Blankenship Enterprises Inc.

How is Blankenship Enterprises Inc. overall rated?

Blankenship Enterprises Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Blankenship Enterprises Inc. provide

Blankenship Enterprises Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Blankenship Enterprises Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Blankenship Enterprises Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Blankenship Enterprises Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Blankenship Enterprises Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Blankenship Enterprises Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Blankenship Enterprises Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Blankenship Enterprises Inc.?

No, Blankenship Enterprises Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Blankenship Enterprises Inc. offer?

Blankenship Enterprises Inc. offers the following services: All "ADA" compliance items ie. showers, tubs, grab bars, electric doors and ramps. Anything to make life and independent living safe. We also do bathroom and kitchen remodeling, all types of wood flooring, patkio covers, decks,

Are there any services Blankenship Enterprises Inc. does not offer?

roofing, interior painting (occupied homes). Handi man work.