Blankenship Enterprises Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2014

We proudly only use employees on your project. NO-SUBS. We specialize in ADA compliance offering many affordable options for our clients whom have minor to major disabilities for their saftey and independence. Walk in bath tubs, dam-less showers for easy access with or without a wheel chair. Because we have been in the construction business for more than 40 yrs., we do remodeling well and our customers are glad to tell it....

The Pink Guy Painting LLC

Honest, integrity and 100% customer satisfaction is what separates me from the rest of the guys who grab a toolbox and truck. Sadly, I've heard time and again about how difficult it is to find dependable, honest, and hardworking individuals from many clients. If you are reading this, rest assured you have found that unicorn of man. I'll treat your home like my own, never skimping or cheating you on any project, will always be upfront about the job, will never mislead or misguide you. I am a true tradesman and take pride in the work I do. When you hire me, it is myself and my team who come and do the work. I don’t sub it out like many other companies do. What more could you ask for!

Parks Roofing & Painting Inc.

Please mention Angie's list and receive 10% off any job! George Parks Roofing and Painting is a third generation family owned and operated company since 1976. We provide roofing: composition shingles, wood shake and shingle repair and replacement, all types of rolled roofing including hot mop and torch down rubber, all types of tiles. All minor or major repairs and coatings. We also do all carpentry work and wood replacement, all types of interior exterior painting including power washing, stucco repair, priming, waterproofing, sanding, any exterior repairs.

Offers by Parks Roofing & Painting Inc. on Angi
CertaPro Painters of Northridge-Granada Hills

We are your local, full-service painting contractors, providing exterior painting and interior painting and all related services including preparation, priming, carpentry repairs, specialty coatings and help with color selection. We have the skills and experience to meet the needs of virtually any painting project. After a successful 20-year career in financial and operational management, John decided he wanted to be in business for himself. Opening CertaPro Painters to serve the residential and commercial painting needs of the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys has given him the opportunity to leverage his vast experience in project management and customer service. John's ongoing goal is to create a company that provides an outstanding painting experience for his customers 100% of the time. John Villar, the owner of CertaPro Painters of Northridge - Granada Hills, and his wife Tami both grew up in the San Fernando Valley and are active members of the community. Outside of work, John enjoys spending time with his 3 children, playing guitar and playing softball.

09/04/2015

Category replacement windows

06/30/2015

I was impressed with Josh and the men who worked for him They moved all the furniture, covered my belongings with sheets of plastic, and did no damage to my belongings. I am delighted with my refinished floors, and the new windows. The window that was eliminated required the building of a wall, the outside of which was stucco. Josh and his men matched the paint and the stucco, so you would not kno...

Description of Work
Josh replaced all the windows in my home, took up my old carpeting, and refinished the floors in my bedrooms. In addition, he took out a picture window, and replaced it with three windows up high.

Category hardwood floor,replacement windows,garage builders

11/17/2014

Originally asked to bid on garage door remodel, added possible patio cover, then replacement of entire patio cover and paint all wood trim and home and new patio. However, sales proposal did not meet construction manager's approval, so jobs cancelled except for painting of home. Did a good job with the home. Power washed, then sanded/scraped, filled/caulked, then applied paints. Colors not checked...

Description of Work
Paint exterior trim of 2,100 sq ft home

Category remodeling,garage builders,house painters,patios

08/21/2014

Workers were friendly, professional and cleaned up well at the end of each work day. Work was completed on schedule and precisely as requested.

Description of Work
Shower pan replacement, replaced lowest level of tile to match existing, installed new shower door

Category ceramic tile,garage builders

06/25/2014

The project went as planned. No time delays or additional cost. I couldn't be more please with work. I will be hiring Blankenship Enterprises for future work.

Description of Work
Installed footings, driveway garage floor.

Category flooring contractor,garage builders

All "ADA" compliance items ie. showers, tubs, grab bars, electric doors and ramps. Anything to make life and independent living safe. We also do bathroom and kitchen remodeling, all types of wood flooring, patkio covers, decks,

roofing, interior painting (occupied homes). Handi man work.