1-800-DRYCARPET® CARPET CLEANING

With Angi since July 2005

Dry Process carpet cleaning using an organic product PRODUCT. Also upholstery cleaning...

Trinity carpet and flooring solutions

Trinity Carpet & Flooring Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service, products, and staff while maintaining fair and competitive pricing. We will be the leading provider of Carpet and flooring solutions in our community and surrounding areas. We will accomplish these goals with thorough on the job training, quality products,while maintaining a safe and positive work environment. We will reinforce our mission with honesty, integrity, and a student mentality. We will always be considerate to our customers, staff, and service partners ever changing needs.

Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire

Never Clean Your Carpets With Soap Again. Zerorez (as in zero residue) cleans better, dries faster and stays cleaner longer. No crunchy carpet, no re-appearing stains and safe for children, pets and the environment. Carpet, rugs, upholstery, tile, stone and hardwood. Create a clean, healthy and residue-free home with Zerorez at your side.

Offers by Zerorez Riverside/Inland Empire on Angi

09/29/2014

GREAT! I did a lot of research about their dry process and liked the idea that the carpet wouldn't end up super wet. I am very allergic to molds so I was worried that we might end up with mold growing under our carpet. We loved that it dried very quickly - - we could even walk on it right away! And it smelled wonderful. Like cedar. We will definitely use them again. I can't recommend them highly e...

Description of Work
Dry cleaned carpet throughout house.

11/03/2011

They did an outstanding job. Apparently the technology has advanced greatly since I last had the dry cleaning done years ago. Also, their service was excellent. In speaking to the fellow who answered the phone, I found out that the company was a franchise, and that the founder of the company was no longer with the company. However, they are still closely affiliated, through their franchise agreeme...

Description of Work
My carpets hadn't been professionally cleaned in several years and were in bad shape. I hadn't been able to locate my old carpet cleaner, who used the dry cleaning method and was very good. I found this company after searching the internet, and joined Angie's list in order to verify it's references. I have an approximately 1600 sq ft single family, one story home. All the rooms except the baths, kitchen, laundry, and a back/storage room are carpeted with old carpets. I asked them to clean all the carpets as well as they could.

05/19/2011

We have used them several times and their prices are reasonable. They are very good. We have a small condominium and they are only here for about an hour or an hour and a half. They are very thorough, very clean and very punctual. I think that they do a very good job.

Description of Work
I use 1-800-DryCarpet Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning.

01/19/2011

We have used this company before in the past and was very happy with them so we decided to used them again. What I really like about this company is thier carpet cleaning process. Once cleaned, your carpets smell great and are dry (or nearly dry no water residue) . We will use this company again.

Description of Work
Clean Carpets with thier dry carpet cleaning solution.

02/13/2009

It was a good experience. The man explained things well, he was very nice, and helpful with moving around my furniture. They did a very good job. I was extremely happy, and I would definitely use them agian.

Description of Work
I used 1-800-DryCarpet to clean 4 rooms, and the stairway.