TFF HVAC SHEETMETAL

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2009

105 Serra Way #204

Milpitas, CA 95035

I have had the pleasure of doing what I love for over 17 years now. I started working on track homes back in the late 90's installing HVAC and zoning as well as roof flashing, gutters, and chimney tops. As time has progressed, I have worked on many green homes as well as design and fabricate many specialty copper and sheet metal items for high-end homes. I'm licensed, bonded, and insured, and I'm currently studying for my Contractors State License test. I am detailed oriented and have very high expectations regarding my work, and my crews. I stand behind all the products I install, and feel that being honest with you, the client , propels me further in this business. During this time, you may find cheaper prices, but I offer high quality at a fair price. Many times, you do get what you pay for; yet I strive to give you more for what you pay for and leave not just a satisfied customer, but someone who will delight in referring me to others....

04/06/2016

Tom P.

Tony@tffhvac is exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced in his trade. we just had a complete installation, including replacing an old heater, new duct work, and new installing's of an ac unit. TFF has an extremely hard working and dedicated crew. They are also very nice people.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace, new ac, did new duck work.

10/10/2013

William M.

I want to let everyone know about Tony, Heidi, Jason and Luis at TFF HVAC. My mom needed to have her almost 60 year old gas furnaces replaced so I searched Yelp for a good referral and found TFF HVAC. Tony come out in April and suggested that as we were getting into the warm part of Spring we wait until the fall to install the new units, both to take maximum advantage of the warranties and get the money together. We agreed on Friday October 4th as the date for the install. Tony, Jason and amp; Luis arrived precisely at the time Tony said they would arrive and installed the units in less that the work day. Previously, Tony's bride Heidi, kept us informed every step of the way via e-mail with reminders of the install date approaching and following the work, the date and time for the inspector from the City of Santa Clara to come out for the required inspection. For the inspection which was scheduled for 11:30 AM, Tony himself even stopped by exactly at that time and met the inspector personally to make certain that the work met all codes and that no adjustments or corrections would be needed! Tony's pricing for his work was extremely fair and the units my mom selected are exactly as advertised. My mom is very happy with the results and I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. To Tony, Heidi, Jason and Luis go my heartfelt thanks and commendation for work very well done!! I know that anyone requiring HVAC work will be more than satisfied when they choose TFF HVAC. William S. Marquez

Description of Work
Installed 2 new Williams upright gas furnaces in my mom's home as well as new smoke detectors and a new carbon monoxide detector.

04/29/2013

Michael A.

They installed the A/C and furnace promptly. Running the lines from the garage of my townhouse through the crawl space to the front outside A/C unit was difficult, but they did a neat and professional job of it. The installers knew what they were doing. The A/C and furnace passed the City of San Jose permit inspection with NO deficiencies - great job TFF.

Description of Work
Needed a new air conditioner but decided to replace the old furnace as well. I obtained four bids, and TFF was the best price.

09/11/2012

Jennifer W.

Both of our old wall-mounted heaters broke in November, so we called several places to get estimates. We talked to Tony, who was by far the most knowledgeable and helpful of all companies contacted. When he came to give us an estimate, he gave us detailed information about our options, and steered us towards one that would be most cost-effective for our needs. We decided to get a heater/a/c unit and vents installed throughout the house. He and his crew came in and got the work done quickly and well. They were extremely conscientious about keeping the house clean while they worked (they do a very thorough job in covering everything that will be affected). We are very satisfied with the quality of the work. And Tony was very responsive to every question we had, and we felt totally confident in his work. When we started using the air conditioner a few months later, there seemed to be a loud vibration -- we emailed Tony who came to our house the next day to check it out. The problem wasn't anything to do with his installation, but he came up with a quick solution to reduce some of the vibration. Tony stands behind his work and will ensure that you feel satisfied with the job. We would absolutely hire him again and recommend him completely. And a few months ago, I recommended my parents call him for some heater troubles they were having. Even though other contractors had told them they 'had to replace' their unit, at a cost of several thousand dollars, Tony came out and gave them some good ideas for do-it-yourself fixes that have worked great for them. Tony is trustworthy and knows what he's doing.

Description of Work
Removal of wall heating units and complete installation of heating & a/c unit and vents for entire house

07/02/2012

Lisa M.

Our AC was the original unit in our townhouse that was built in 1983. We decided to replace it so I did some research and I called Tony to come out and give us an estimate. He was very busy so he apologized for not getting back to me right away. I took that as a good sign that many people were using his services. I hadn't thought about replacing our existing heater which was also the original unit. He suggested replacing both for efficiency and cost reasons. It made a lot of sense to me after he explained all the benefits. He gave me an itemized estimate breaking down exactly what was to be replaced and everything that was to be included. There were no questions left unanswered. He even pulled the permits for me! Tony and his crew were here promptly on the install day and everything went very smoothly. I was able to have the inspector come out and take a look the next week. The AC unit didn't pass the inspection so Tony sent someone out right away to take care of the problem. Overall, I am so pleased with our new heater and AC. I wish we would have done it sooner! Thanks Tony and Heidi! You guys were truly a joy to do business with!

Description of Work
We had our heater and AC unit replaced.

04/07/2011

Pierson C.

Tony and his crew spent the entire Sat working on it, from 8am to 10pm. They were very efficient and tried really hard to keep the place clean. Tony was easy to work with, from the beginning to the end. He was also responsive and quick to address some issues we had with the inspector as well as some minor issues afterwards. Tony's wife Heidi, who handles the paperwork, was also responsive and helpful. Over all, it was a pleasant experience working with them, and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
The job included a complete replacement of the duct work and the whole heating unit.

07/11/2010

Matt G.

We had Tony quote a complete HVAC replacement in our house about a year ago. (This included the removal of old furnace, all ducting and installation of a new attic furnace and AC unit with new vents and ducting.) Time flew and we were not able to get back to the project until this summer. Tony spent ample time with us on-site discussing our requirements and goals for the project, right down to the specifics of where we wanted ducting and registers. We received an itemized quote via email within a few days of our consultation. Our original quote was honored, even though a year had passed! I'm a bit of a handy-man/Hank Hill myself, and picky about where and how things are done in our home. Tony was very accommodating and understanding (many contractors are not). The work was performed exactly as we discussed; it's clear that Tony and crew made every reasonable effort to keep things clean and tight. Additionally Tony did his best to work us in and accommodate our hectic summer travel schedule, completing the job in two days as scheduled. We contracted for a fixed price installation - everything was done on time and as agreed. Expectations were set, and then met or exceeded. The price is fair and Tony is friendly, cordial and professional. I wish every job could go this smoothly!

Description of Work
Complete HVAC overhaul - approx 1700 sq ft home. Removal/haul away of entire old system (30+ yr old furnace and ducting). All new furnace and AC unit, all new ducting, run of all associated electrical/gas/etc. Relocation of furnace site to attic. Relocation/addition of ducting and registers as requested.

07/13/2009

Sampathkumar S.

Got quote only.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Tony Ferreira from TFF for replacement of existing furnace and installation of a new AC unit on the roof. Tony was very friendly and very reasonable. He even advised me not to go for the higher efficiency unit, since he said the cost of the unit will not be offset by the government discounts. I found about TFF through yelp.com . Even though his quote was on par with the cheapest quote I got, I did not go with TFF , since I found only one report on Angie's list about TFF. My interaction with Tony was nice and I would rate him high for that. I cannot comment about the quality of installation or anything else, since I did not hire them to do the work.

03/24/2009

Heidi B.

I had called around to several San Jose Heating and Air outfits, one or two never even returned my call, after another no-show (making me leave work early to meet the rep), I was fit to be tied. Or in other words P.O.! Anyways I took a look at Yelp and found Tony the owner of TFF HVAC, he was very professional, explained everything in laymens terms and faxed me a bid within a few days. Before I knew it (we scheduled for the coming weekend), my house was no longer a freeze box. He was the cleanest service person I ever came across, taking his shoes off at the door, cleaning up after himself and his crew with a house vac. He even left me a few of those electrical house heaters to plug into the individual rooms while we waited for the weekend to arrive. Our house is now toasty and warm, and we will be calling him shortly to get a new A/C put in before Summer arrives. I have passed his name on to others with confidence, and now know what all the 5 star yelp reviewers were talking about. BRAVO : )

Description of Work
New Furnace. Ours was beyond fixing, some may say, "vintage!" It was installed in less than a day, and he wavied the service fee for his hour spent prior in the week trying to fix it!

Comfort Energy Inc

Message from the Owner/ Founder: “As a third generation heating and air technician and retired 20 year veteran of fire and public safety, I wanted to create a service company that you could count on for its integrity and professionalism. When our service technicians arrive at your home, we want you to feel the same level of confidence and trust you get from a firefighter arriving at your home to help when you call 911. Our service technicians are professional, courteous, and well trained. I am comfortable allowing them into the homes of my families and friends who are firefighters, police officers and the public. Thank you for the opportunity to service your comfort needs and believing in our company. We look forward to a continued long relationship. Warm regards, Harry Abbott” Comfort Energy Inc is a full service provider of quality air conditioning and heating repair and installation. . Locally owned and operated, with over 30 years of experience. We are proud members of the Nexstar network of contractors. We specialize in helping homeowners make informed decisions to best meet your family's comfort needs. Spanish and Japanese spoken.

BAZ Service Refrigeration

We are proud to offer fast, friendly, affordable and reliable service and installation for both residential and commercial equipment. We have the extensive experience and expertise to troubleshoot a wide range of equipment. Air Conditioning and Heating: We provide installation, repair, and replacement services for all brands of air conditioners, gas and heat pump systems, for both residential and commercial customers. Refrigeration We provide installation, repair, and replacement services for all refrigeration brands, both residential & commercial, including: wine cellars, walk-in boxes, produce coolers, ice machines, reach-in coolers, beverage coolers, and more. Maintenance We provide air balancing, efficiency testing, and required maintenance of refrigeration, gas, A/C, and heat pump systems for residential and commercial customers. Annual Inspections We inspect electrical disconnect boxes and test capacitors for proper rating and safety, inspect condenser coils and remove debris, and monitor refrigerant for proper operating pressures. Pre-Season Inspection We inspect both indoor and condenser coils, clean or replace existing air filters as needed, as well as test thermostats for proper operation.

DUKES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Dukes Heating & Air Conditioning is in HVAC business for 37 years now and continuously remains on the top of the industry. We do this by providing honesty and good workmanship that our customers love the most. We- Dukes Heating & Air Conditioning , also make sure that we have the latest technology that enables us to be more competitive & expert in the field and stand behind any work we have performed. Our in-house employees are all professionally trained and deliver only excellence to whatever project they work on.

C 20
    CA State
    06/30/2018

AIR CONDITIONERS, FURNACES, NEW INSTALLS, TROUBLE SHOOTING AND REPAIRS, ENERGY EFFICIENT SYSTEMS, ELECTRONIC AIR FILTRATION

Sorry we do not offer duct cleaning