Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2005

4.4

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

Sierra Hills Landscaping

Sierra Hills Landscaping offers Complete Landscaping Maintenance, Sprinkle Repairs, and Lighting Installation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rose's Garden

AGS Landscape

Enjoy a beautiful looking yard with our professional services that everyone will admire! We do it all, from Paver, synthetic lawn, fencing, irrigation, concrete, lighting, maintenance, and so much more!

09/11/2014

They're absolutely perfect. Victor came in and put all kinds of baited traps. He basically went through our house with a fine toothed comb. He is so personable and not lazy at all.

Description of Work
They're taking care of our mice problem.

06/17/2014

Nathan arrived punctually and first explained to me what he was going to do so. He went through the whole house carefully, including the crawl space and the attic. He spent almost 1.5 hours, probing and documenting all his findings. He went over his findings and recommended a treatment plan that seems very reasonable. I ended up picking another company because they offer more services than Clark. ...

Description of Work
I asked 3 termite companies to perform a termite inspection, recommend a treatment plan and give me a quote.

01/13/2014

The pests are being controlled, but not sure if it is worth buying a contract. Maybe just call when the pests are most prominent, for a one time service.

Description of Work
The serviceman sold me the most expensive program they offer and did not tell me my other options.

12/11/2013

They have been fantastic every time I have had any problems. They got rid of rats, ants and many more things. They are courteous. I had seen them around the neighborhood and since then I started using them. I chose them because the previous service provider was not up to my expectations.

Description of Work
I have been using Clark Pest Control for a monthly pest control service.

10/13/2013

They didn't do anything that we couldn't do ourselves. They set the wood and metal snap traps for rats that we could have bought for $5 each, and they nailed hardware cloth onto the cushion of our kitchen bench seat - quite terrible looking! They have come back 3 times to check the traps - they are supposed to come every week but failed to come last week. They haven't caught any rats and every wee...

Description of Work
Set traps, return to check traps, block entry wholes.

09/25/2013

Placed traps in each room did not solve the problem, he came out three or four times only caught one mouse. He was very loud when he would come in the house.

Description of Work
layed traps

03/19/2013

The date was in January sometime I do not remember the exact date. I called and the operator said they would have someone call me back the next morning to see if someone could come out the following day. I waited and waited and no one called and contacted another company.

Description of Work
NONE

03/04/2013

This is covered in the block above.

Description of Work
Every other month they come and do a spraying for bugs. I started this service with Silver State Pest Control and Clark later purchased or assumed the business. There was absolutely no noticeable change in the service. A couple of years ago I had an infestation of Box Elder Bugs. I brought it to their attention since a scheduled service was due in a couple of days. They did a special spray for them at that service time and continue to check for them every other month during a scheduled service. Because my gate is locked, I receive a call a couple of days before each scheduled service so I know exactly when to have the gate unlocked. If I am not able to be there during the service, the gate is always locked when they leave. Would definitely recommend Clark Pest Control in Reno.

12/02/2012

Clark made a mistake on a recent pest inspection and when I called them up to ask them about it, they totally took their responsibility seriously and scheduled another visit with the two head supervisors. They agreed that they had missed something and offered to do an entire treatment at no cost to me. It is very rare for me to run across a company these days who so value their reputation and their relationship with their customers that they would make decisions that end up losing them money so as to make a customer happy. Thank you very much Clark. You have made a customer for life.

Description of Work
Pest inspection for selling my home.

11/08/2012

They are fabulous. They will come back out at no additional charge if you feel they haven't gotten everything done or the bees come back. They are very consumer oriented. We have used them a long time.

Description of Work
I use them every two months for spider control and bee control.

Category pest control

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available