Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2005

4.4

199 Topaz St

Milpitas, CA 95035

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural

09/11/2014

Catherine & Paul S.

They're absolutely perfect. Victor came in and put all kinds of baited traps. He basically went through our house with a fine toothed comb. He is so personable and not lazy at all.

Description of Work
They're taking care of our mice problem.

06/17/2014

Roger C.

Nathan arrived punctually and first explained to me what he was going to do so. He went through the whole house carefully, including the crawl space and the attic. He spent almost 1.5 hours, probing and documenting all his findings. He went over his findings and recommended a treatment plan that seems very reasonable. I ended up picking another company because they offer more services than Clark. But Nathan's work is definitely first rate!

Description of Work
I asked 3 termite companies to perform a termite inspection, recommend a treatment plan and give me a quote.

01/13/2014

Sandra W.

The pests are being controlled, but not sure if it is worth buying a contract. Maybe just call when the pests are most prominent, for a one time service.

Description of Work
The serviceman sold me the most expensive program they offer and did not tell me my other options.

12/11/2013

Gabriele S.

They have been fantastic every time I have had any problems. They got rid of rats, ants and many more things. They are courteous. I had seen them around the neighborhood and since then I started using them. I chose them because the previous service provider was not up to my expectations.

Description of Work
I have been using Clark Pest Control for a monthly pest control service.

10/13/2013

molly J.

They didn't do anything that we couldn't do ourselves. They set the wood and metal snap traps for rats that we could have bought for $5 each, and they nailed hardware cloth onto the cushion of our kitchen bench seat - quite terrible looking! They have come back 3 times to check the traps - they are supposed to come every week but failed to come last week. They haven't caught any rats and every week they say there's nothing more that they can do! They laid the traps and that's it! What have I paid for?! I've never felt so ripped off in my life! There isn't even any bait on the traps! I'm trying to get my money back for this awful service. I feel just awful about it.

Description of Work
Set traps, return to check traps, block entry wholes.

09/25/2013

Dave L.

Placed traps in each room did not solve the problem, he came out three or four times only caught one mouse. He was very loud when he would come in the house.

Description of Work
layed traps

03/19/2013

Betty Y.

The date was in January sometime I do not remember the exact date. I called and the operator said they would have someone call me back the next morning to see if someone could come out the following day. I waited and waited and no one called and contacted another company.

Description of Work
NONE

Category pest control

Hi (deleted member name), I am unsure as to why our Belmont branch did not call you back to set up the initial appointment, that was an oversight on our part, we would love the opportunity to earn your business and give you the opportunity to review us on our outstanding services and customer service.

03/04/2013

Margaret G. G.

This is covered in the block above.

Description of Work
Every other month they come and do a spraying for bugs. I started this service with Silver State Pest Control and Clark later purchased or assumed the business. There was absolutely no noticeable change in the service. A couple of years ago I had an infestation of Box Elder Bugs. I brought it to their attention since a scheduled service was due in a couple of days. They did a special spray for them at that service time and continue to check for them every other month during a scheduled service. Because my gate is locked, I receive a call a couple of days before each scheduled service so I know exactly when to have the gate unlocked. If I am not able to be there during the service, the gate is always locked when they leave. Would definitely recommend Clark Pest Control in Reno.

12/02/2012

Donald R.

Clark made a mistake on a recent pest inspection and when I called them up to ask them about it, they totally took their responsibility seriously and scheduled another visit with the two head supervisors. They agreed that they had missed something and offered to do an entire treatment at no cost to me. It is very rare for me to run across a company these days who so value their reputation and their relationship with their customers that they would make decisions that end up losing them money so as to make a customer happy. Thank you very much Clark. You have made a customer for life.

Description of Work
Pest inspection for selling my home.

11/08/2012

Kathy B.

They are fabulous. They will come back out at no additional charge if you feel they haven't gotten everything done or the bees come back. They are very consumer oriented. We have used them a long time.

Description of Work
I use them every two months for spider control and bee control.

08/10/2012

Connie H.

They are excellent because they guarantee when we try something. They do what they say. They do a really good job.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control for pest control services. I used them three months from now and they come every month once for a check up of the guarantee given. I pad $90 for two months that means $45 for a month.

07/18/2012

Kathy B.

They come out once every 2 months. I am very happy with their service. They were supposed to come out extra times and they have come for the same. They are professional and courteous.

Description of Work
I used the service of Clark Pest Control for pest control.

06/18/2012

Suellen B.

I had some cockroaches just walk-in the door and the exterminator told me that they are coming out of the sewers. They are expensive but the pests are under control. They show up on time.

Description of Work
I had my yard sprayed by Clark Pest Control for some cockroaches. They spray around the perimeter of the house, yard and everything.

05/24/2012

Mary M.

I have a contract with them. They come every two months and spray. Originally I called them because I had black widows underneath my house. They did go under and spray but they didn't get them all. When I called and asked them to redo at that point in time, they said they weren't dealing with black widows or going under houses. Now I believe they will go under houses at least during the summer time but I haven't had a need for them to go under since then. I think they can do it for a lesser price. Their quality is good.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control Reno for pest control services. They come out and spray.

05/18/2012

Chuck R.

We have a regular service contract with them, so they come out every other month or something like that. The quality of their work is worth the charges that I pay them.

Description of Work
Clark Pest Control Inc. provides pest control services for me. The last time they came out, they did a regular service. They spray outside as we get a lot of ants and also spiders in the fall.

05/08/2012

JAMES C.

He was ok. He was here for 10-15 minutes and it was $250. The price was so high. The quality was good; I don't see anymore termite debris.

Description of Work
He drilled 2 holes in my wall where the termite debris was coming out. He pumped some kind of gas into the holes.

05/07/2012

Don C.

They are very personalized. I get the same technician every-time. He knows about my yard. If they spray for ants, they will come back if the ants come back.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control every ninety days.

04/23/2012

Joseph M.

We are happy with them. They are just real friendly, nice, and on time. They are reliable. They come and do the job. They come when they say they are going to come. They seem quite professional.

Description of Work
We use Clark Pest Control Reno quarterly for pest control. We have got a new house, so we don’t have that much problem with pests. They do basic control, but their stuff is dog friendly. We have a dog.

04/09/2012

Ivan K.

Anytime we have a problem we call them and they come and don't charge extra, even on the weekend. They usually come within a day or two. They are responsive, punctual, and professional.

Description of Work
They provide pest control services.

04/07/2012

Marilyn L.

There used to be an orchard in front of our house and there was construction going on so everybody around it got mice. I paid $90 a quarter. They were recommended by a neighbor so I just used them, I did not compare their prices with other companies. I assumed their prices were same as the others. I no longer have mice. They were very responsive and they always came when they said they would.

Description of Work
We used Clark Pest Control to get rid of mice. I had them for about a year.

04/02/2012

Janet B.

They were efficient and friendly, they communicated well and they called ahead of time before they came out for their quarterly visit. The only thing that we were a little disappointed with was the initial consultation, it seemed like they didn't fully explain the charges clearly.

Description of Work
We used Clark Pest Control for our at home pest control needs.

03/31/2012

Valerie M.

I have them come out every month. I like that I actually know the guy that comes out. I have been fairly happy with them. The price is fairly expensive. It's a necessary expense though. It's hard to tell when he is going to turn up. As part of their service, you can call them up and they will come out right away.

Description of Work
I had Clark Pest Control come out and service my house. They also do a termite monitoring service.

03/13/2012

Donna W.

They come in every few months. They were very professional. I had some health problems, so I was concerned about the products they used, but they were very good about being careful with that. They were here when they said they were going to be here, and they were very responsive. I assume their price was about the same as other places. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control for pest control services. The last time they came in, they sprayed around the house and inside the house.

03/12/2012

Evelyn S.

Since we have had them come out we no longer have ants. Their treatments work.

Description of Work
They provide us with routine pest control services.

03/12/2012

Burnet B. S.

He sprays the ground but I discovered that the spiders are in the shingles. He's a very nice man. He's doing the job, it's just not solving the problem. I'm going to talk to him next time he comes to redirect his efforts. I've been bitten by a brown recluse in the past and I'm pretty nervous about spiders. I'm intense about finding a service that does them in.

Description of Work
We use Clark Pest Control to spray for spiders. They come out three times a year. He came out last in December.