ARC Mobile Locksmith

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

Auto Service

Thank you from ARC Mobile Locksmith "Your KEY Solution!". Servicing the Southbay's locksmithing needs. The first question that probably comes to mind is "What does A.R.C. stand for?" The answer is Affordable Reliable Courteous. For a business, these three words are difficult to live up to separately. Now imagine a business attempting to provide all three at once. It takes a great deal of confidence to begin this attempt. With this in mind, being a mobile locksmith adds another benefit to the service provided. Mobile means the service is brought to you. This benefit saves time and money....

Prolocksmiths 24/7

Prolocksmiths-24/7 value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of locksmith services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in home, business, and auto locksmith services. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Prolocksmiths 24/7 on Angi
Fast Fix Sliding Door Repair LLC

With over 6 years of experience ,Fast Fix Sliding Door Repair is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Call us today!

Offers by Fast Fix Sliding Door Repair LLC on Angi

07/03/2017

The job was performed with great service and at a very good price. I was impressed with the work done, and I would readily recommend ARC in the future.

Description of Work
I needed some locks re-keyed and a new striker plate installed for an old doorway/house.

07/03/2017

The work was done very well and on time. I was very pleased with both his skill and his demeanor.

Description of Work
I needed very old locks modified and/or replaced.

11/18/2015

Jose was very quick in visiting us to fix the problem. He came the same day I called. He solved three problems and the locks look good.

Description of Work
Fixed a front bolt lock and replaced a lock to the garage and filed down a side part so the front door which was sagging would close.

11/30/2013

Jose was extremely helpful over the phone, showed up right on time and had the work done in 15 minutes for a reasonable price. He asked questions to make sure he did exactly what I needed done, explained the entire process to me, and quickly completed the work. He seemed very honest and trustworthy, and my dog that normally barks at new people loved him. I will recommend him to everyone I know and...

Description of Work
Jose rekeyed my home and cut copies of the new key

05/24/2012

I lost my motorcycle keys and Jose from ARC Mobile Locksmith fixed it in about an hour.Professional, courteous, punctual, competitive in price, and most likely the best you will find in the South bay, hands down.A++

Description of Work
Make new keys for a motorcycle.

Category locksmith

Services provided are including but not limited to lockouts(auto, home, business), broken key extraction, rekeys(auto, home, business), make keys(auto, home, business), lock removal, automotive key and remote programming, ignition lock replacement or repair, and many other situations. Some restrictions apply and proper identification necessary.

Services will not be rendered to any person without proper identification and proof of legal entitlement to take possession of a location, property, and/or vehicle.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover