Russ Obrey Painting

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2012

We are a full service paint contracting business....

Jesses Custom Painting

Jesses Custom Painting

Small painting company dedicated to providing premium customer service at an affordable rate.

09/04/2015

Russ is a kind of person you can have confidence and when they say their going to do a. Great job Everyone that see my Mom house I get compliments and they tell how great it looks !!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house is very old my mother left it to me it needed to look alive I again,, Russ is should a nice and respectful person, reliable, honest, and I'm very happy meet him as a person , He started with power washing my house, ,scraping and then ipriming all over.and at the end painting , I was spool HAPPY with the results ,it's like the house is like New. Beautiful work !!!

04/09/2015

The provider made a convenient appointment with me. Kept the appointment and spoke to me about the services. . Russ and his partner, Darren, showed up on time, every time. They were very friendly and honest with the price and they let you chose the  paint you want. I would hire these guys again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash all the surfaces of the home, Hand scrape areas around home that needed it, floated around all the windows, and primed and painted the bases board and house.

03/13/2015

It went amazing. Russ and his partner, Darren, showed up on time, every time. He returned every call. His rates are super competitive, I expected to pay a lot more than his quoted price. They are all about customer service!!!! An absolute pleasure to have at our home. It was like having a friend do the work. Hire these guys!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of our home.

10/27/2014

He continually stayed in contact with just about every detail and made suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. Together the results paid off and showed in the final outcome. Totally satisfied. Thank Russ and Darren.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider made a convenient appointment with me. Kept the appointment and spoke to me about the services. Then sent me a timely estimate for those services. Once we agreed to hire Mr Aubrey he started immediately. Performed and exceptional job and expressed genuine concern of my home. Not only did he and his helper make my home beautiful, they did it with generous loving care.

06/10/2014

Always on time, good quality paint used. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house paint, inside & out, also outside guest house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Residential and commercial interior and exterior painting & wallpaper stripping.