Johnson Plumbing inc.

Founded 1960 • With Angi since May 2011

Johnson Plumbing, Inc. No Job Too Big Or Small Johnson Plumbing, Inc. is the service specialists, and quality & customer satisfaction are our top priorities. Johnson Plumbing, Inc. technicians are experts at plumbing jobs of all shapes and sizes. Johnson Plumbing, Inc. 2190 Yosemite Parkway Merced, California 95340 209-723-4032 (office hrs. are 9am-5pm mon.-fri) services are available 24 hrs. a day 7 days aweek. Serving the central valley for over forty years. Call today to see if we're in your area....

AW Construction

It can be a daunting task looking for not only the right contractor for your job but also the right contractor for you. We completely understand what you're going through. We know every customer has different desires, different needs and different schedules. We're not only here to turn your ideas into reality but to make it a memorable experience every step of the way. Call us right now, no matter where you are in the planning process.

Offers by AW Construction  on Angi
Naibin Plumbing & Drain

Plumbing, general repairs, maintenance, replaces, install water and sewer pipes, water heaters and fixtures, in business since 2018. Family owned and operated. Some other stuff about things a few other things.

Sprinkler 911 & Landscaping

As Landscape contractors We strive to exceed our customers satisfaction. Quality is key to our success. Feel free to contact me "AL" with any questions about your irrigation needs. Ask me about our sprinkler assessment and how we can help you save water and money. I look forward to your business thank you. -Al

04/06/2017

An older experienced plumber and an apprentice showed up. It took them all of 5 minutes from start to finish to break the stopper linkage completely, tell me there was nothing else they could do without a complete overhaul, and be out the door. They graciously reduced the price by $5 saying they weren't there very long. In and out in less than 5 minutes, completely broke what had just been stuck, ...

Description of Work
I have an old house with a bathtub stopper linkage was stuck to that the drain would not shut. I called Johnson's to unstick the linkage so the drain would open and close.

03/17/2016

I got him here today. They are amazing I give them an A. I've used them for years probably 34 -35 years. They are the best.

Description of Work
I use Johnson Plumbing inc. for plumbing services. They checked the water pressure, added a faucet and tightened the faucet under the sink the bolts and nuts that hold it tight. He did a really good job.

10/26/2015

Arrival was exactly at the time stated. The plumber was courteous and efficient. The job was completed quickly. All the parts necessary were in the truck.

Description of Work
A shut off valve at my pump broke off and began leaking. The plumber replaced the valve.

07/02/2015

The great thing about this plumbing company is that I can call them, describe the problem in vague terms, and they just do the work. Couldn't be happier with all of the miscellaneous projects I've had them do over the years - deep clean a slow shower drain, switch out toilets, kitchen remodel, etc.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen sink and garbage disposal.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

06/22/2015

Simple repair. Finished quickly. Good job.

Description of Work
Changed a broken shower head.

03/25/2015

Couldn't fix on the first visit as they needed to order the part. It is an older tub/shower set up and initially he thought it might not be available. Fortunately they were able to obtain the part and it was repaired and is as good as new. Have been using Johnson Plumbing for several years now and they can handle any job...big or small.

Description of Work
Repaired a tub/shower control toggle

11/19/2014

We have always had great service from them with reasonable pricing. they have to come out about every 9 or 10 months as our toilet drainage and washer drainage attatch at same spot and gets clogged. We have also approached them about a quote to replace piping from our house to street as we have really old orangeberg piping which our front yard tree roots have penetrated. They will be giving a quot...

Description of Work
They came out to unclog our plumbing. We have a cleanout area in front of our house and they were able to get the big chunk of tree root that had stopped up our plumbing out of pipe.

Category drain cleaning

06/25/2014

Everything went well until they hit the small bathroom sink took a little work on the faucet because the sink was an original 1950 porcelain and they were very persistent until they had it right without damaging the sink. The two young men were very professional, left no mess, fast an explained everything very clearly to me. Great work!

Description of Work
Dropped two floor heaters, capped the gas lines, inspected sewer line put a new overflow cap on sewer, priced a DVD of the sewer, fixed and restored a gas line to kitchen stove, fixed broken waterline in small bathroom and installed new faucet.

04/29/2014

very cordial and professional. responded an hour after called. price reasonable. will use this service again.

Description of Work
cleared a plugged sewer line

09/04/2013

I've used Johnson's Plumbing exclusively for 30+ years. Greg Johnson, the proprietor, is honest and reliable. His employees are skilled and informative. The installer took me step-by-step through the removal and installation of the new water heater and explained routine maintenance. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his company for any residential plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Our 20 year old water heater was replaced. The transaction and installation were efficient and timely.

Category plumbing

We install & repair: Water Heaters Disposals Toilets Faucets Gas Lines Purification & Water Softening Systems Instant Hot Water Swamp Coolers Grease Traps & More! At Johnson Plumbing, Inc., we also have state of the art equipment for video pipe inspections, electronic pipe & leak detection, root removal and pipe replacement. Ask us about our hassel free trenchless repairs. Messy trenches in your yard are a thing of the past! 24 hour emergancy service