Blaine's Aire Serv of Greater Merced

Founded 1970 • With Angi since January 2012

3.9

Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. has more than 170 franchises locations in the United States and Canada ready to provide you with services, from maximizing your heating and air conditioning equipment with service and repair to indoor air quality products, that will keep you and your family comfortable year round. Look no further than Aire Serv to receive licensed and knowledgeable air conditioning and heating experts to provide you with upfront pricing and some of the best written guarantees in the business like our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call Aire Serv today!...

We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or Hero.

Evolution heating and cooling was established 2016. We are based out of Delhi CA. We offer repair service and installation to customers. We also are also trained in performing air duct cleaning and indoor air quality. Our technicians are all background checked to make you feel more peace of mind who will be entering your home.

08/31/2016

I've had them for years. I think they're very good. I've been with them for maybe 20 years. I would highly recommend them. I have a contract with them to check and change my filters and keep my air conditioner going. So they come and check it up. They have to go on the roof. They're right on the job. I would highly recommend them. I've been with them for over 20 years and they've done so many thin...

Description of Work
They put in my air conditioner and I've had contracts with them.

08/31/2016

Category auto repair

03/17/2016

They are wonderful. This was the first time I used them and they are the only ones I will go to.

Description of Work
I used Blaine's Aire Serv of Greater Merced for a whole new unit.

01/05/2015

Everything they have done for us has been great. We have been with them for about 10 years. They are honest, reliable, and dependable. They are upfront with cost and follow-up with invoices.

Description of Work
They repaired the fuse box on the air conditioner last summer.

12/30/2014

I met with the owner/manager, Roger Blaine, originally so he checked it out, however an installer did the work. They did a great job and it was reasonable. Everyone was really efficient and they had high quality of work. We have been really satisfied with them.

Description of Work
We have a guest house with a 15 year old heater. They replaced it and it worked out great!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer knowledgeable service for all of your heating and air conditioning repairs and replacement. We also offer duct cleaning, duct repair and replacement, attic insulation, air balance, indoor air quality solutions and fireplace repair and installation.

Call for Details.