DANNY'S HANDY MAN SERVICE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2007

1.7

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS USED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. 1ST HOUR SERVICE CHARGE OF $60. AFTER HOURS CHARGE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

Sunshyn Handyman & Construction

25+ years of experience with interior remodeling. Servicing Ontario, California and surrounding areas. Sunshyn Handyman & Construction is a company that specializes in providing clients with a variety of handyman services to improve as well as maintain the condition of their property. Working with our contractors is a way for you to keep your home or commercial property in excellent condition. Whether we are tending to minor repair, installation, or even home improvement projects, we can guarantee our services.

SILVER STAR PAINTING

SILVER STAR PAINTING SPECIALIZES IN INT./EXT. HOUSE PAINTING. WE ARE CLEAN, NET, HONEST, WE USE ONLY THE BEST DUNN EDWARDS PAINT. WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS..WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.

Offers by SILVER STAR PAINTING on Angi
JPS Painting & Reglaze

JPS Painting has been proudly PAINTING STANTON, CA and nearby towns since 2010. Our mission is to consistently provide professional and affordable residential and commercial painting services to home owners, tenants, and business owners in the Stanton, California area. We are experienced in satisfying all of the interior painting and exterior painting needs of Stanton residents and businesses. You will be provided with durable painting products and experienced painting professionals who take pride in their work and strive for perfection. We provide the best interior and exterior painters and painting products. JPS Painting professionals can help you choose colors to make your Stanton painting job beautiful.

03/28/2011

He came promptly and looked at what he needs to do. But I found his price too high. He wanted over a $1000 close to $2000. I don't remember the exact amount. One thing that he did not do was to provide me his estimate; a break down of the price like how much per hour for the painter and so on. He gave me the over all cost. Probably that would be an approach to specialism. He came on time and was q...

Description of Work
DANNY'S HANDY MAN SERVICE gave me a quote for covering the patio sort of enclosing the roof.

Category handyman service,sunrooms

My response to this is that i dont do work in the cheery valley and dont have a clue who this person is i have never been to this persons house to give a price.I allways give a labor and material price it takes a day our two depending on project size to give the person a price.

11/24/2007

This was an extremely disappointing experience. Danny often arrived very late or no-showed. He typically worked only one day a week even after telling me I was the only person he was working for. He was also very careless. For example, he put up no sheeting to protect the rest of my house and chipped a chunk out of my brand new, cement front steps. In addition, Danny was very expensive and slow si...

Description of Work
After several months and $10,000, I had a bathroom that was completely gutted. A good part of its re-framing and re-plumbing were done, but still more framing and plumbing were needed, the window, tub, and sink I had purchased had yet to be installed, and none of the electrical wiring, drywalling, tiling, or other finishing work had been started.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling

HANDYMAN, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, PAINTING, CERAMIC TILE, & HAULING.

FRAMING.