Alpine Shutters Craft

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2009

Alpine Shutters Craft makes custom made wood shutters of all styles and colors at below wholesale prices. Alpine Shutters Craft believes in the local community demands for good quality product at reasonable prices and a customer service level that exceeds all other competitors. Alpine Shutters Craft strives to give each and every customer that personal, "small town" service that is sometimes lost in today's fast paced market. Our goal is to provide from start to finish such a great experience, that you will want to refer us to family, friends, and neighbors. For more information please visit us on our website www.AlpineShuttersCraft.com...

Progressive Insulation & Windows

Progressive Insulation & Windows was founded in Chatsworth in 1978 and has grown into one of Southern California's leading replacement window and insulation companies. We stand above many of our competitors because of our commitment to provide excellence in the installation of our products. Though we now have more than 70 trained installers and sales reps, we still do business in the same customer-centered tradition that propelled us to success in our early days. We are still a family-owned and operated business that truly cares about the customer experience before, during, and after installation of any of our products.

Progressive Home Remodeling

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

Offers by Progressive Home Remodeling on Angi
Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing

05/18/2020

From 1 to 10 rating, I will give them 11. The workmanship was beautiful and superb. I won't use anybody but them. They were professional. The quality of materials were good and the installation was beautiful.

Description of Work
They put shutters for us.

Category hurricane shutters

05/18/2020

It was perfect. They came when they said they were coming, quick, neat, they had mask on when they came in, and efficient.

Description of Work
They installed shutters.

Category hurricane shutters

05/07/2020

I have recently had shutters made and installed by Alpine Shutter Craft. I am so pleased with the amazing custom craftsmanship in their work and the excellent customer service provided by Joseph. He answered any question I had and listened closely to what I wanted the final product to be. It was a great experience and I couldn’t be more satisfied. I would recommend this company for anyone in the m...

Description of Work
Plantation shutters

Category window treatments

09/04/2015

Category custom cabinets,contractors,window treatments

02/25/2015

Description of Work
Alpine Shutters was refered by a friend. I called them and made an appointment for an estimate. They arrived on time, measured, and provide an estimate. I accepted and they gave me an installantion date. They arrived as scheduled, installed the shutters and did a great job. They did such a great job we used them again on two more occasions. Same results, prompt, great install and great customer service. If need or want shutters, these are the folks to use!

Category custom cabinets,contractors,window treatments

Window dressings, curtains, blinds, & shutters.

Blinds