Alpine Shutters Craft

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2009

1500 Crafton Ave

Mentone, CA 92359

Alpine Shutters Craft makes custom made wood shutters of all styles and colors at below wholesale prices. Alpine Shutters Craft believes in the local community demands for good quality product at reasonable prices and a customer service level that exceeds all other competitors. Alpine Shutters Craft strives to give each and every customer that personal, "small town" service that is sometimes lost in today's fast paced market. Our goal is to provide from start to finish such a great experience, that you will want to refer us to family, friends, and neighbors. For more information please visit us on our website www.AlpineShuttersCraft.com...

05/18/2020

shelly O.

It was perfect. They came when they said they were coming, quick, neat, they had mask on when they came in, and efficient.

Description of Work
They installed shutters.

Category hurricane shutters

05/18/2020

pat L.

From 1 to 10 rating, I will give them 11. The workmanship was beautiful and superb. I won't use anybody but them. They were professional. The quality of materials were good and the installation was beautiful.

Description of Work
They put shutters for us.

Category hurricane shutters

05/07/2020

Jamie B.

I have recently had shutters made and installed by Alpine Shutter Craft. I am so pleased with the amazing custom craftsmanship in their work and the excellent customer service provided by Joseph. He answered any question I had and listened closely to what I wanted the final product to be. It was a great experience and I couldn’t be more satisfied. I would recommend this company for anyone in the market looking for QUALITY custom shutters! I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you Alpine Shutter Craft!

Description of Work
Plantation shutters

Category window treatments

09/04/2015

Tammy S.

02/25/2015

George D.

Description of Work
Alpine Shutters was refered by a friend. I called them and made an appointment for an estimate. They arrived on time, measured, and provide an estimate. I accepted and they gave me an installantion date. They arrived as scheduled, installed the shutters and did a great job. They did such a great job we used them again on two more occasions. Same results, prompt, great install and great customer service. If need or want shutters, these are the folks to use!

12/18/2009

BETTE H.

See above. We had a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
A sales rep, Leonardo, from this company was in our neighborhood doing business with our neighbor who needed window shutters and window treatments. I saw the company's name on the side of the car and asked Leonardo if his company would custom make a louvre-shutter style cabinet to hide a wall air conditioning unit. He agreed that this could be done. Leonardo took measurements, and gave an estimate for a custom built wooden cabinet to hide the AC unit. He even asked for the specific paint color and code that we would like so it would match the color of our white woodwork in that room. We paid a 50% deposit and were given an approximate time when the cabinet would be ready. Joseph, David, and the crew (four men altogether) came out from Redlands to West Los Angeles on the date promised. They installed my neighbors window treatments to his satisfaction and installed our cabinet on the same afternoon. They worked quickly, professionally, and efficiently. My husband and I were delighted because now we have a beautiful shuttered cabinet in our bedroom covering an unattractive AC unit. Everyone was so polite and worked neatly and efficiently. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this small business.

R&D Custom Cabinets LLC

We are a Custom Cabinet Company, specializing in Kitchen, Bathroom, and Built-in Cabinetry. We Pride ourselves on holding ourselves accountable and delivering a service full of integrity, every step of the way. We are a family-owned/operated business. Our Cabinet makers have a total of 30 years of combined experience. We are confident that we can deliver on the vision you have.

Progressive Insulation & Windows

Progressive Insulation & Windows was founded in Chatsworth in 1978 and has grown into one of Southern California's leading replacement window and insulation companies. We stand above many of our competitors because of our commitment to provide excellence in the installation of our products. Though we now have more than 70 trained installers and sales reps, we still do business in the same customer-centered tradition that propelled us to success in our early days. We are still a family-owned and operated business that truly cares about the customer experience before, during, and after installation of any of our products.

United Builders

Specializing in WINDOWS AND DOORS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We are a general contractor. Family owned. Additional DBA - Henry Andronics Inc. Financing available.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Window dressings, curtains, blinds, & shutters.

Blinds