Alfredo Garcia Roofing

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2007

Quality Roof Work The First Time In A Professional Manner...

All About Cleaning Windows and Gutters

We have been in business for 8 years. We specialize in cleaning windows, gutter, power washing and Solar Panels cleaning. We do both residential and commercial. 3 crews. We are a family owned business. Call us today for your cleaning needs!!! Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Blue Wave Window & Pressure Washing Services

Yes we are still open for business during these times to keep your allergies away with the necessary spring cleaning. Your safeties our #1 and our workers follow safety protocol wearing masks at all times of work. We work inside/outside your house providing services to maintain clean downspouts during the rain from being clogged and cleaning all the debris from trees and surrounding areas, spider webs that come along building webs, eggs, etc. Blue Wave Pressure Washing & Services is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Ask about our other services such as painting, moving in/out, hauling and handyman

Offers by Blue Wave Window & Pressure Washing Services  on Angi
MP Extreme Works

If you are looking for your average painting company you have reached the wrong profile. If you are looking for a group that is willing to go the extra mile, insure, and secure your total satisfaction then you have reached the right profile. We are MP Extreme Works and we would be honored to be trusted with your next project. We value and treat all customers and projects the same, no project too small, no project too big, we do it all. Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE! Thank you for visiting our profile.

06/22/2016

Bliss C.

Description of Work
Very competent roofing, reasonable prices

10/25/2010

Melody L.

I had him come out for a quote. He did not spend a lot of time with me. Which is odd. He was overly personal with me. I did not need to hear about his personal issues. His quote was double the other 2 quotes that I got. I received the estimate 3 weeks later and the work was already underway by another company. It was an interesting experience.

Description of Work
He gave me a quote on a new roof.

07/15/2010

Bliss C.

They did an excellent job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did the refinishing of a deck for me.

Category decks,roofing

03/27/2007

JEAN M.

Arrived on time. Did the work in time estimated. Cleaned up nicely when done. Billed promptly and stuck close to the estimate. Excellent in all ways.

Description of Work
Repair leaking roof.

Alfredo Garcia Roofing

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2007

3504 Oak Dr

Menlo Park, CA 94025

Roofing.

Concrete Repairs or any other Construction Services. We are solely based on roofing needs.