Blue Diamond Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2012

A Family/Veteran Owned and Operated business serving Southern California since 1995, Blue Diamond Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing, Inc is proud to have been in the Window Care industry for over 21 years. Our exemplary customer service and knowledge are just a couple of reasons we are Southern California's #1 choice. Known for being on-time, courteous, and respectful, owners Andy and Heidi Robinson look forward to showing you what sets them apart from the competition. We thank our customers New and Recurring for making us what we are today! We accept personal checks, credit cards, and cash. Also offered is our 7 day rain guarantee....

Landy's Window Cleaning

I have 21+ years of window cleaning experience and pressure washing for residential clients.

No Streak Window Cleaning

We offer custom window cleaning for residential homes where we treat your home like our own. We clean your windows on the insides and outsides detailing them to make them look new. While working we wear booties to make sure that your carpet and floors stay clean while we do our job. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Free estimates Call today ! 323 632-7207

A World Glass

At A World Glass, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service for you. We put quality over quantity when servicing your home. Personal growth and development as well as goal setting in each employee's personal life is the core that our company hold onto. We are so confident in our service the we offer an unmatched, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or double your money back! You will not see this anywhere else in the industry! Visit our website or call to learn more!

Offers by A World Glass on Angi

06/07/2020

They never contacted me. Guess they don’t want to work.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category blind cleaning,window cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm confused on when you contacted us and requested a quote because I don't have any messages from anyone named [Member Name Removed]. Please call if you'd like a quote. Thank you, Heidi Robinson 800.287.1987

09/14/2017

If I could patent a small business, this would be the one. Heidi and Andy were punctual, communicated and were responsive throughout the process from inquiry to completion of work. The cared about my house as if it was theirs (even wearing shoe covers in the house)! Pleased and will hire again

Description of Work
Windows, screens, and tracts cleaned inside and outside of house.

08/18/2017

They did a great job. Very professional and courteous. They also informed me I had Milgard Windows and that they had a lifetime warranty. Several of my windows have condensation between them. I contacted Milgard and now they are coming out to replace my windows free of charge.

Description of Work
Windows, screens, and solar panels washed. They also repaired a couple of damaged screens.

Category screen repair,window cleaning,solar panels

06/23/2017

Excellent Service! The windows were so clean that it looked like they were open. We sold our house and wanted to leave clean windows for the new buyers. I highly recommend Blue Dimond's services.

Description of Work
We had all the windows, 2 story house, cleaned.

06/17/2017

Highly recommend. Arrived when they said they would and got the job done.

Description of Work
Solar panels cleaned

Category window cleaning

Window cleaning. Pressure washing. Gutter cleaning. Screen repair & replacement. Ultrasonic blind cleaning. Concrete and Stucco stain & rust removal. Oil stain extraction. Shutter cleaning. Real wood blind cleaning. Solar panel cleaning.

Ask for details.