AC Superior Rain Gutters

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

Family owned & operated....

A World Glass

At A World Glass, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service for you. We put quality over quantity when servicing your home. Personal growth and development as well as goal setting in each employee's personal life is the core that our company hold onto. We are so confident in our service the we offer an unmatched, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or double your money back! You will not see this anywhere else in the industry! Visit our website or call to learn more!

Offers by A World Glass on Angi
HEE CONSTRUCTION

Over 20 years experience Painter. Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior

Progressive Home Remodeling

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

Offers by Progressive Home Remodeling on Angi

08/29/2015

Highly recommend. Great service and the patio cover turned out great!!!! Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Alumawood patio cover. Apx 400 sq ft.

Category gutter repair,patios

01/29/2015

I never saw such easy, methodical craftsmanship. They made it look like nothing. If my husband had been doing this, it would have taken a week and would have been agony to watch. My old house has some wonky features, such as an add-on with a bunch of angles. He was so respectful about my house and never complained about the different levels and angles he had to work around. He checked wth me about...

Description of Work
After my call a free estimate was performed within two days. I realized I needed to replace a patio roof before installing the gutter, so I told Anthony I would be in touch after it was done. It took 2 months for me to accomplish it. I emailed him the night of January 15 and within an hour I was scheduled for January 26. At 8 am he and Mark arrived (silently) and began installing 220 feet of seamless metal gutter and 7 downspouts. From his truck he produces whatever length he programs into the machine. It is attached with impressive-looking bolts that hold the sides of the gutter rigid. The work looks terrific. They were quiet, cheerful, and left behind no trace of themselves except some fabulous rain gutters.

11/21/2014

business does not respond back to emails or phone calls. wanted to get rain gutters installed.

Description of Work
nothing

08/23/2014

Left this outfit messages to bid gutters on a new home but they won't even take two minutes to return a call. No big deal but not an "A" contractor.

Description of Work
No call back?

06/04/2014

He was very efficient and professional. The colors of the gutters matched our house colors perfectly. Everything was clean and done when we came home from work. I would definitely use his service again.

Description of Work
He installed gutter on our newly painted home.

Category gutter repair,house painters

Seamless Gutter Installation, Gutter Repair & Maintenance. Gutter Screens, Sheet Metal Fascia Covers, & Alumawood Patio Covers.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover