Ron's Gardening

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2012

1710 Murray Rd

McKinleyville, CA 95519

Robert and Minzelle Oliveria purchased Rons Gardening in November 2013. We proudly welcome our son Bridger Cotton to the business. Rons Gardening, has been in business since 1972, we are a full service lawn care company who is licensed and insured....

4.1

lawn care (11)lawn treatment (2)lawn & landscaping (1)house cleaning (1)

08/12/2016

Robert, does the mowing every two weeks or so for our front and large backyard. He is very professional and leaves the place looking like it was being prepared for a special on HGTV. It does come at a price though. He is at least 20-30% higher than most others I have talked to.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and general lawn care

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/03/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the uplifting review! We do take [Member Information Removed] lot of satisfaction in providing our customers, whether small, or large like you with beautiful results! Your [Member Information Removed] wonderful client to work with!

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Came to trim hedges. Great job, very well done. Cleaned everything up. It was a little pricey, but worth it. And he tried to trim them enough so I wouldn't need him to come back for awhile.

Category house cleaning,lawn service

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the wonderful review. We love helping to make your yard beautiful! We look forward to working with you for many years to come! :)

07/09/2015

Work Completed On 07/03/2015

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Yard is maintained regularly. Grass cut, leaves blown off deck and driveway. Weed wacker used around fence and trees. Several times each year fertilizer and weed control are included.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 06/13/2015

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so appreciative of your kind review. Thank you for the opportunity to help beautify your home. Together, we will strive for excellence!

12/19/2014

Description of Work
Took out 4 or 5 overgrown tree roses and cleaned up area, then planted some small bushes I had bought. They (husband and wife) did excellent work, but they are a little expensive. They are not named Ron, they bought the business from a person named Ron.

Work Completed On 07/05/2014

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure helping to improve your home. Thank you for the kind review. Call us anytime.

11/22/2013

The owner is allowing me to pay for each job, before the next one is begun. He knows about when weeds and various grasses should be sprayed and/or removed. He has been patient in answering my questions. I had a disappointment, once, when I thought some ivy should have been cut further back, and it was done.

Description of Work
Ron's gardening has been working on my property for two months.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 11/18/2013

10/20/2013

Staying in the mountains a lot so I hired Rons to take care of my lawn in Eureka. This was in May or June 2013. I explained I wanted my lawn mowed and kept green, and the back open area cut down with a weed eater once a month. I paid him for a timer, 2 sprinkler heads and fertilizer. Well the lawn has large brown spots where the sprinklers he installed didn't reach, the grass is not trimmed around...

Description of Work
On going lawn care

Work Completed On 10/06/2013

This work was done by the previous owner of the business. We bought it in November of 2013.

05/09/2013

So far, so good. Waiting to see the end result and his maintenance.

Description of Work
The owner worked his hardest to get here and get me an estimate and it took a few tries. His prices are fair, not excellent although the work he has done so far is good. Waiting to see if he finishes up as we agreed and will submit a review then. Be warned he likes to talk, so if you aren't a chatter cut him off early!

Work Completed On 04/16/2013

04/12/2012

He is very good. He is proactive. He solves problems before they get out of control. He repaired my sprinkler system in the past.

Description of Work
He is my gardener. He comes out monthly.

Work Completed On 03/27/2012

03/15/2012

Neil Sheehan is the owner. He's a real good guy, he does good work and he is very meticulous.

Description of Work
Ron's Garden & Landscaping Service mows my lawn.

Work Completed On 03/01/2012

All lawn care services, including specialty pruning, hedging, fertilizing, and pesticide application.

Ask for details.