Evergreen Appliance/Air

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2013

3665 Bleckley St Ste 101

Mather, CA 95655

Appliance repair for your household appliances.

01/19/2017

Kim T.

It went well he was able to resolve the issue rather quickly.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was warm although my top freezer still worked. I scheduled a window of time for him to troubleshoot the issue. I like that Steve called me to verify I was home before coming over. He arrived fully prepared with a bag of tools and asked what was the issue. He was able to provide information updates that gave me an idea of what the issue could be and the cost if I needed the fan replaced. Luckily, my frig was iced over and the fan worked. He got rid of the ice and got my refrigerator cold again. I appreciated his communication, friendly disposition, and professionalism.

01/15/2017

Ray F.

Instead of charging me to come out there, Steve talked me through the process of removing the old cooktop over the phone. Didn't charge me a dime. Was helpful and courteous and professional. Will definitely call Steve again the next time I need something along these lines.

Description of Work
I needed help removing a broken glass cooktop for my stove.

04/18/2016

janice P.

Ordred the ice maker on the 6th, returned to install new ice maker on the 7Th. Ice maker was making ice with in 6 hours..

Description of Work
Ordered and installed new ice maker

03/12/2016

janice P.

Description of Work
Steve Goodin not only repaired my electric G.E. range, but covered the extra $25.00 fee for accelerated shipping of the broken service controller.

04/20/2013

Robert S.

Excellent service. Being a Saturday, and the fact that we expected guests for a dinner party later that evening, we were quite panicked that we would be working out of ice chests. I phoned early in the morning and received a call not too long later. We were delighted that the service technician was available and could see us that very morning. It's important to note that I made no less than five phone calls to highly rated appliance repair services. One of them answered the phone, but could not make it out until Monday. I left messages for the remainder, and not one has yet called us back. So, I'm very thankful Steve was available. He called prior to showing up to let me know he was en route. He arrived punctually within the time frame he promised. When he arrived, Steve had his tools and was ready to go to work. He began with a quick interrogation about the nature of the problem, history, etc. It's turns out, our problem was much more simple and easy to fix than I had hoped. Honestly, with as little as we know about refrigerators, it would have been very easy for a less honest person to take advantage of us and fake a need for a much more expensive repair.

Description of Work
Diagnose faulty refrigerator. Freezer was trying to work, top refrigerator was warm.