Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

California: Contractors
08/31/2022

10555 Norden Ave

Mather, CA 95655

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”...

4.3

HVAC Companies (329)plumbers (14)appliance repair (8)water heaters (7)drain cleaning (6)window replacement (4)insulation (4)home energy audit (3)sewer cleaning (1)air duct cleaning (14)electrician (2)roofing (1)

04/11/2022

Edward J.

Its good service. Great people. I never had a bad technician. I've been this company for 11 years now. I will recommend them to other people without questions.

Description of Work
They just got heating air-condition if its working

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

03/23/2022

Patrick C.

They come and tune in up if there is a problem with my AC and Furnace. They were excellent!

Description of Work
furnace service

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

Diane H.

The quality and installation was excellent.

Description of Work
Replace and install new windows.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

Diane H.

They're very good. Their work is done very well. The service workers are confident and polite. They are very efficient and follow up well. They provide a variety of services. I am very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Plumbing service

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/16/2022

Diane H.

The service workers are confident and polite. They are very efficient and follow up well. Their work is done very well. Moreover, they provide a variety of services and I am very satisfied with the services they provided.

Description of Work
Annual AC inspection.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

01/27/2022

Carlita F.

It took a while before they came in but they did a great job.

Description of Work
Plumbing services

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

03/04/2021

Douglas K.

Poorly. This vendor is a pure rip off artist. I had to drive 400 miles and fix it myself. I will never use them or Angie list again.. They tried to sell me a whole new unit even after I told them I was in this business for 20 years. DO NOT HIRE THEM!! They said the heat exchanger was no good causing flame roll out. All it was needed was a coil cleaning!!!

Description of Work
HVAC Furnace service

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

03/03/2021

Yue H.

I have an old pressure relief valve replaced today. the service person was great, and the installation went really well. My main complain was the price after I did an online comparison. usually, the PRV installation will cost around $500 on the high end, but Bell Brother charged me $1600 since the new valve does not fit the old pipe, and they needed to redo the pipe. My family has been using bell brother for many years, we trusted their workmanship, but the markup is just too steep to justify. I definitely learned my lesson, for small jobs, will use home-advisor instead.

Description of Work
pressure relief valve replaced

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

10/03/2020

David D.

I got say, these folks (Bell Bros.) really did go above and beyond..... for that, I am most grateful and appreciative. My dad isn't exactly the most proactive person, so when his A/C unit started making an unusual sound, I decided to do something about it. I called the Bell Bros. and scheduled an appointment to have their $87 tune-up done on his system. But upon arrival, technician Anthony, immediately recognized that is was a more serious problem than we thought. But what caught my attention was more than the usual quote. They REALLY are the "No Surprise Guys". Anthony took the time to explain the situation. Not only detailing the matter at hand, but also providing insight on possible future repairs. Even to be so honest as to provide information on the plausibility of having to replace the system, which no one wants to hear. But, nevertheless, he was honest and ground, which always goes a long way with my family. I am more than content with the service provided by Anthony and Bell Bros. and will always go to them to seek their advise on these matters. I cannot express enough my gratitude for their assistance. I usually do not take time to write reviews, but for these folks I am.

Description of Work
A/C fan was out.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/19/2020

John G.

Wonderful! They came out quickly and on time. Their repairman was very good, very professional, and really a nice guy. Without going into detail it was apparent that the warranty co. was trying to charge over $1000 for repairs that weren't even needed! They had told my son that their compressor was ruined when all it needed was (I think) a new start capacitor! Plus the warranty co. people told my son that they would HAVE to perform a PURGE which they would have to agree to and that the PURGE wasn't covered by the warranty and would be $800! Bell Brothers came by, fixed the problem and that was that. Cost: around $300

Description of Work
My son and my daughter in law were having a terrible time trying to get their home warranty co. to repair their AC. Finally I contacted Bell Brothers through Angie's List .

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

07/21/2020

Fawn A.

Our AC was down and we needed a new one fast! I called Bell Brothers (the gal on the phone was so courteous and helpful...she really felt our pain) and Jason Walker showed up at 8:00 AM the next morning. He is very personable and very professional. Answered all our questions and explained their commitment to the customer in detail. He was very courteous, wore a mask at all times, and made us feel very comfortable. Jason was able to get an install crew here the next morning at 7:00 AM. The install crew, John & Tanner, were just as nice and professional as Jason. You could tell this wasn't their first rodeo and they knew what they were doing. I highly recommend Jason Walker and Bell Brothers!! Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Install a new AC unit

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/02/2019

Horatious P.

Very well....signed up for their ongoing service for air, heat and plumbing.

Description of Work
Air condition

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

05/11/2019

Lilian D.

They are respectful, show up on time, spend time to explain what they are doing and they cleaned up after so they've done a good job.

Description of Work
They service the heating and cooling system.

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

05/09/2019

Norman H.

They are good. The are sharp. They were quick, they got here. Reason why I degrade them is I don't like being sold stuff that I didn't want.

Description of Work
Did the check on the furnace.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

01/11/2019

Steven E.

They arrived on time, gave me a firm price and did the work in same visit

Description of Work
routine furnace and sink repairs

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

08/21/2018

Shellie and Alissa T.

Not only did they not snake my pipes they told me it was gonna be $24,000 to fix a clog in the whole bunch of unnecessary repairs. I called a second plumber says there's nothing wrong except the clogged pipe. And then they charge me the $79 to my credit card and then sent my brother in law owner of the property another $79 bill so their double dipping and they didn't even do their job they were called to do. And then they emailed me two receipts one for my payment and one for my brother. If going to steal from people at least don't send them receipts. Someone is not working with a full deck here but I bet my lawyer will have something to say about this.

Description of Work
Call them up and asked him to snake my pipes. I have a back up problem with water. They had an $80 special promotion going on they came out here.

Category drain cleaning

Cost $79.95

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

07/02/2018

Lily A.

The service always went very well. They are very respectful of your property. They are always on time. I would recommend them. We have been using them for the past years for our air-conditioning system check and maintenance.

Description of Work
They do my regular maintenance on my heater and air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

04/10/2018

Dapo O.

They are very good, prompt, professional and price is right.

Description of Work
They did maintenance and my HVAC was not working so they fixed it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/26/2018

03/03/2018

Monica B.

We were very impressed with the attention we received from Bells Brothers sales representative, Anthony. He explained everything clearly so we knew exactly what we were paying for. The installation group, Nick, Noah and Jack were outstanding. We will definitely recommend Anthony and the team to our neighbors. They were all well trained and gave us confidence that we had chosen the right company.

Description of Work
Installation of two furnaces and two air condition units.

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

12/02/2017

Liane B.

Technician recommended some part replacements to prolong life of unit.

Description of Work
Had an inspection of my A/C unit.

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your feedback and reviews. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Thank you again :) Jackie, Director of Marketing

12/02/2017

Morgan N.

Someone quickly came out to diagnose the problem. They were able to determine what was wrong, fix the immediate issues, and provide additional future recommendations. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Something was burning up in our AC system.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Glad to hear your appointment went great! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely share the awesome news with everyone at Bell Brothers! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. :) Thank you, Jackie, Director of Marketing

10/04/2017

CAROL V.

I had them for years. They installed my furnace and air conditioner. They service it every year. The furnace is 10 years old. I have the annual contract for both. I don't remember the cost exactly. Everything works fine. If I ever had any issues, they send somebody back to look at it. They work like a lot of these jobs where they have a window, like 12-2 and 2-4.

Description of Work
They serviced the air conditioner.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017