Bonny Weil General Contractor

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2014

1155C Arnold Drive 102

Martinez, CA 94553

We provide new construction and remodeling services for residential and commercial clients in the East Bay and San Francisco. Our firm builds projects of all sizes, from decks to whole house remodels. Former Journeywoman Carpenter Bonny Weil began her building career with classes in Construction Technology at Santa Monica College in 1979. Ms. Weil has been a licensed general contractor since 1990. She spent more that two decades building and managing a wide variety of challenging and unique projects before establishing Bonny Weil General Contractor in 2004 and has received industry awards from the Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association in 2001 and the California Redwood Association in 2008. Past projects have been featured in Diablo Magazine and Philip Wenz's book, "Adding to a House". Our award winning Alamo deck is featured on the home page of the California Redwood Association Website We believe that experience, craftsmanship, and love of remodeling make our company stand out in the industry. Certification and Awards BAHA award 2001, Cal Redwood Association Award 2008, EPA Lead Certification...

06/26/2019

L S.

Very poorly. Had to submit a complaint to the Contractor's Licensing Board to get the issue resolved (several very long cracks in the tile).

Description of Work
Remodel Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, interior designers, lighting, plastering, remodeling, home remodeling

01/15/2017

Ming T.

We talked on the telephone about my remodel work I wanted to have done. I had an idea on what I wanted to do and the amount I wanted to pay. She stated her jobs start at a low point of $35,000 on up. I was aiming at something lower than that and had an idea where to shop for my materials. She uses certain vendors and didn't seem to want to work with me on pricing and shopping for materials. She decline my project because I was not an idea fit for her. That's fine, I will continue to look for other contractors.

Description of Work
I wanted a quote for a small kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

01/15/2017

Ming T.

I spoke to her on the phone and I had an idea what it would cost since I had a kitchen similar in size done the previous year and her minimun cost for her kitchens was much higher than what my estimate was and other estimates I have gotten as well. She wouldn't even want to come out and take a look at my kitchen, so she pass on my job.

Description of Work
I needed to remodel my whole kitchen

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/10/2014

Kathleen N.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. We are very happy with the work Bonnie did. She did the work in 2005.

Category home remodeling

Hi [removed member name]! Thank you for the review. What a nice surprise! It's been a long time. Hope you and [removed spouse name] are both well. Best regards, Bonny

Northgate Development

Specialty Deck & Patio Builders! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Lord Family Development LLC

We specialize in home and property improvement or development. From Retaining walls, to Resurfacing Decks and outdoor surfaces. We aim to Develop the best home and property you envision, through detail oriented work based in quality. Together my brother and I (Lord Brothers) have experience since 2017 in the construction and landscape trades. We look forward to working with you.

AMM Fencing

AMM Fencing is a highly-rated outdoor construction company serving the Tri-Valley area, as one of its largest providers of residential redwood fencing. Our company offers competitive pricing and an easy process, from start to install. We provide each customer with a personalized estimate, and a high-quality installation process that fits your schedule. This has earned us the esteemed title of Diamond Certification #2084, with 98% of our customers stating that they would continue to use AMM Fencing for any additional projects. All of our Redwood is premium grade, locally sourced and naturally resistant to insects, decay, and warping! Our provided services are extensive, including Redwood Fencing & Gates, Pressure Treated Retaining Walls, Wrought Iron Fencing & Gates, Wired Fencing & Gates, Decks, Arbors, and Trellises. We are a locally owned, operated, and licensed fencing contractor committed to servicing East Bay communities like Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Diablo, Blackhawk, Alamo, Moraga, Orinda, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Clayton, Concord, Martinez, Castro Valley, Hayward, San Lorenzo, and San Leandro. Estimates are free, and provided Monday - Friday from 10am-3pm. No deposit is required and payments are made easy with our online billing system. We also accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash! Each homeowner that contacts AMM, can be sure that they are in dependable hands. C13-Fencing License Number #969043

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

We offer design and build services for remodeling projects in the bay area