Bonny Weil General Contractor

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2014

We provide new construction and remodeling services for residential and commercial clients in the East Bay and San Francisco. Our firm builds projects of all sizes, from decks to whole house remodels. Former Journeywoman Carpenter Bonny Weil began her building career with classes in Construction Technology at Santa Monica College in 1979. Ms. Weil has been a licensed general contractor since 1990. She spent more that two decades building and managing a wide variety of challenging and unique projects before establishing Bonny Weil General Contractor in 2004 and has received industry awards from the Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association in 2001 and the California Redwood Association in 2008. Past projects have been featured in Diablo Magazine and Philip Wenz's book, "Adding to a House". Our award winning Alamo deck is featured on the home page of the California Redwood Association Website We believe that experience, craftsmanship, and love of remodeling make our company stand out in the industry. Certification and Awards BAHA award 2001, Cal Redwood Association Award 2008, EPA Lead Certification...

Platinum General Engineering and Construction

With over 30 years of construction experience, our focus is dependability, quality work, and community engagement. We are a diverse and inclusive company providing you a seamless experience from start to finish that works for you. https://platinumgeconstruction.com/

SUSTAINABLE LIVING BUILDERS

We are a roofing contractor that specializes in green building retrofits offering services to residential and commercial property owners. We are a tech based construction company that uses new building practices, green materials and leveraging technology to improve energy efficiency and try to save you money on utilities. We care about the environment and making our community better. We work on roofs and solar. Call us for a free quote.

Pressure Wash Anthony and Sons LLC

06/26/2019

Very poorly. Had to submit a complaint to the Contractor's Licensing Board to get the issue resolved (several very long cracks in the tile).

Description of Work
Remodel Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,interior designers,lighting,plastering,remodeling,home remodeling

01/15/2017

I spoke to her on the phone and I had an idea what it would cost since I had a kitchen similar in size done the previous year and her minimun cost for her kitchens was much higher than what my estimate was and other estimates I have gotten as well. She wouldn't even want to come out and take a look at my kitchen, so she pass on my job.

Description of Work
I needed to remodel my whole kitchen

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/15/2017

We talked on the telephone about my remodel work I wanted to have done. I had an idea on what I wanted to do and the amount I wanted to pay. She stated her jobs start at a low point of $35,000 on up. I was aiming at something lower than that and had an idea where to shop for my materials. She uses certain vendors and didn't seem to want to work with me on pricing and shopping for materials. She de...

Description of Work
I wanted a quote for a small kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

06/10/2014

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. We are very happy with the work Bonnie did. She did the work in 2005.

Category home remodeling

Hi [removed member name]! Thank you for the review. What a nice surprise! It's been a long time. Hope you and [removed spouse name] are both well. Best regards, Bonny

We offer design and build services for remodeling projects in the bay area

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available