Kinsey Investigations

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2014

Kinsey Investigations is a full-service, licensed and bonded private investigation firm based in Los Angeles and surrounding counties serving private clients, attorneys, corporations and insurance agencies throughout the state of California. We offer services such as: Adultery/Cheating Spouses, Asset Search, Background Checks, Bug Sweep / Visual or Audio, Child Support / Custody, Civil Cases, Domestic Cases, Due Diligence, Electronic Data Discovery, Elder Abuse Investigations, Elder Care Confirmation, Executive Protection, Fraud, Infidelity / Cheating Spouse, Insurance, Integrity Checks, Missing Persons, Process Service, Public Records, People Locates / Skip Trace, POLYGRAPH ADMINISTER, Social Media Backgrounds, Surveillance, Workers' Compensation, and Wrongful Death

David L.
09/19/2016
They folded!! They settled!! We confronted the other side with the evidence (mistake). They tried to weasel out of it and asked for an extension. We were in pre-trail. The judge only gave 3 weeks. Thank you Kinsey Investigations!! Thank you Barbara!! We could have never done it without you. Worth the investment!! David Luigi
Description of Work
We asked Kinsey Investigations to help us with a issue regarding real estate fraud. We were appealing the decision where we lost. The attorneys said the only way to beat these people were to get them in their own game. He suggested we use a private investigator he used in the past and highly recommended Kinsey Investigations. Barbara of Kinsey was able to pose as a buyer, get the information needed. She even obtained video of people misbehaving in a public forum. (We were able to use in court).
Cynthia F.
09/14/2016
It went great and was solved in just a few hours the first day I contacted Kinsey Investigations. They were awesome.
Description of Work
I called concerned about a family member who had not been in contact. Barbara Wolford solved my problem letting me know my son was all right. She went above and beyond including sending me a photograph and calling me personally because she was concerned about me. She was compassionate and understanding far above the usual and I am very grateful. I would recommend her unreservedly.
Karen D.
07/27/2016
Their staff was extremely helpful, they advised us in a different direction when we had our planning wrong and the conclusion of our week long case was great! They really came through for us.

Glad we could help!! Thank you for the review. Barbara
David Michael C.
05/20/2016
I'd lost track of a good friend whom I knew when we lived in Boston over 40 years ago. For years I've wondered what had become of her, but I had no idea how to find her. I called Barbara at Kinsey Investigations based on recommendations on Angie's list. To be honest, the idea of hiring a PI to track down a friend seemed a little weird and creepy, but I knew I didn't have the skills to find her on my own, so I thought I'd give it a try. Barbara connected me with my friend in 48 hours, and my old friend and I are now back in touch. It's been great reconnecting. What impressed me about Barbara was not only her efficiency but also her professionalism and sense of ethics. She called and spoke with my friend before she gave me the contact info, just to make sure that I wasn't stalking some poor lady. She explained who she was and why I was trying to reach my friend and made the entire process transparent and friendly. It was a pleasure working with Barbara and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a PI with a heart.
Description of Work
Locate an old friend
Patricia M.
11/18/2015
The first time Ms. Wolford attempted to serve my high priority and time sensitive documents as I had instructed, she was sent away to obtain additional paperwork. She called me immediately and informed me of the current situation. The following day I was able to get her the additional items needed and she immediately accomplished the task, understanding the time sensitive nature which directly effected me.
Description of Work
Barbara Wolford with Kinsey Investigations went above and beyond to serve legal documents and a court order for a civil judgement. This service was especially crucial for me because I live in San Diego and my documents needed to be processed and served in LA County. She exemplified the utmost excellence in Customer satisfaction and made accomplishing the service I hired her for, a priority.
Hugo N.
11/09/2015
Found hiding deadbeat tenants Financial and personal back ground checks Legal referrals for legal representation Surveillance of tenants in regard to illegal and unethical behaviors Videos of traffic in and around properties Fast and thorough service with very low costs
Description of Work
Physical location and asset verification of existing and potential clients. The team helped me with information of tenants skipping out without paying several months of back rent. I was able to proceed with legal actions using the information secured by Kinsey Investigations against deadbeats. I also currently use their services to vet existing and potential tenants before entering into new relationships as well as avoid any new eviction activities. I can now concentrate on serving my existing good tenants with the services that I am in business to perform. Many thanks to B.A. and her team. I've avoided many unnecessary legal costs by being proactive with their services.
private investigators

Thanks for the review. I know what you mean about not referring me to your deadbeats. Thanks, but no thanks. I was glad I could help. Remember to do a background check on your new prospect tenants next time!! --Barbara

On The QT

Cost is determined by assignment. Additional E-mail: tawni.tyndall@on-the-qt.com. Additional Services - Locate investigations, pre-employment background, process service, research, information collection, surveillance, undercover investigations, witness interviews & worker's compensation investigations; Affiliated Services: counter-surveillance, fingerprint & handwriting analysis, computer forensics, polygraph, notary public.

Phone

4712 Admiralty Way

Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Other Information

Private Investigation,

We do not do drug screening.

Payment options