Kinsey Investigations

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2014

Kinsey Investigations is a full-service, licensed and bonded private investigation firm based in Los Angeles and surrounding counties serving private clients, attorneys, corporations and insurance agencies throughout the state of California. We offer services such as: Adultery/Cheating Spouses, Asset Search, Background Checks, Bug Sweep / Visual or Audio, Child Support / Custody, Civil Cases, Domestic Cases, Due Diligence, Electronic Data Discovery, Elder Abuse Investigations, Elder Care Confirmation, Executive Protection, Fraud, Infidelity / Cheating Spouse, Insurance, Integrity Checks, Missing Persons, Process Service, Public Records, People Locates / Skip Trace, POLYGRAPH ADMINISTER, Social Media Backgrounds, Surveillance, Workers' Compensation, and Wrongful Death...

K Griff Investigations, Inc.

K Griff Investigations, Inc.

Largest female owned, full-service investigative agency in the State of Texas. We work all over Texas and the US. Please feel to call with any questions.

09/19/2016

They folded!! They settled!! We confronted the other side with the evidence (mistake). They tried to weasel out of it and asked for an extension. We were in pre-trail. The judge only gave 3 weeks. Thank you Kinsey Investigations!! Thank you Barbara!! We could have never done it without you. Worth the investment!! David Luigi

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked Kinsey Investigations to help us with a issue regarding real estate fraud. We were appealing the decision where we lost. The attorneys said the only way to beat these people were to get them in their own game. He suggested we use a private investigator he used in the past and highly recommended Kinsey Investigations. Barbara of Kinsey was able to pose as a buyer, get the information needed. She even obtained video of people misbehaving in a public forum. (We were able to use in court).

09/14/2016

It went great and was solved in just a few hours the first day I contacted Kinsey Investigations. They were awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called concerned about a family member who had not been in contact. Barbara Wolford solved my problem letting me know my son was all right. She went above and beyond including sending me a photograph and calling me personally because she was concerned about me. She was compassionate and understanding far above the usual and I am very grateful. I would recommend her unreservedly.

07/27/2016

Their staff was extremely helpful, they advised us in a different direction when we had our planning wrong and the conclusion of our week long case was great! They really came through for us.

Glad we could help!! Thank you for the review. Barbara

05/20/2016

I'd lost track of a good friend whom I knew when we lived in Boston over 40 years ago. For years I've wondered what had become of her, but I had no idea how to find her. I called Barbara at Kinsey Investigations based on recommendations on Angie's list. To be honest, the idea of hiring a PI to track down a friend seemed a little weird and creepy, but I knew I didn't have the skills to find her on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate an old friend

11/18/2015

The first time Ms. Wolford attempted to serve my high priority and time sensitive documents as I had instructed, she was sent away to obtain additional paperwork. She called me immediately and informed me of the current situation. The following day I was able to get her the additional items needed and she immediately accomplished the task, understanding the time sensitive nature which directly eff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barbara Wolford with Kinsey Investigations went above and beyond to serve legal documents and a court order for a civil judgement. This service was especially crucial for me because I live in San Diego and my documents needed to be processed and served in LA County. She exemplified the utmost excellence in Customer satisfaction and made accomplishing the service I hired her for, a priority.

CATEGORY private investigators

Private investigation: Adultery/Infidelity and Child Custody/Divorce are our main areas. We also handle: Financial and Background Checks into spouses/former or future spouses.

We do not do drug screening.

PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover