Oceanic Concrete

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2009

4.1

We specialize in residential concrete work. Serving Manteca, Tracy, Stockton, Modesto & surrounding areas. Lic# 888369. DBA - Toutai, Inc....

Halvorson Concrete

Halvorson Concrete

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today to get your project started!

05/10/2019

They never returned my phone calls and never responded through Angie's List

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway

01/18/2017

The job took a little longer than initially planned due to very rainy weather, the holidays (which included a week-long vacation trip for the owner of the business), and a couple days delay to find just the right stone to match the house's stonework. The owner and his crew (which includes his father) were very polite, prompt, clean, and willing to change plans during the job according to my ideas ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They poured a patio in the backyard (approximately 20 x 50, curved edges), a walkway alongside the house from the gate to the patio, poured river rock around the patio perimeter and on the opposite side of the house, placed weed-block and a few small trees. They built a 15 foot seating wall along the curved edge of part of the patio according to my wishes. In the front, they poured a walkway from the gate to the driveway, widened the driveway, made three steps to the porch with facades to match the stone on the house, and poured river rock (over weed-block) wherever there had been bark and grass (put in by the builders). They also took out a few small shrubs and placed a couple small palm trees for me.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pavers, gravel

03/31/2015

Good concrete work. But they did break a few irrigation lines. Could have cleaned up afterwards better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete yard border for shrubbery.

07/12/2013

They worked quickly, and acted very professionally throughout the entire process.  The crew was friendly and willing to answer any questions that my wife and I had.  I would use oceanic concrete for future jobs, as their service was outstanding at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oceanic concrete demolished my existing driveway, ripped up our existing lawn, leveled, irrigated, and ran new sprinkler lines.  They then, poured appx. 9.5 cubic yards of stained concrete, put in a stamp pattern, and installed a new lawn.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

Concrete - Pavers & Flagstone, Indoor & Outdoor Countertops, Driveways, Walkways, Steps, Patios & Pool Decks, Retaining Walls, Landscape Borders, Arbors, Decorative - Colored, Stamped, Exposed Aggregate & Salt Finish. Sod & Sprinkler Installation