CLEANHOUSE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2007

CleanHouse is a professional cleaning and landscaping company with years of experience working with residential and commercial clients....

American West Cleaning Services

American West Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/13/2011

They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The staff arrived on time, cleaned and repaired my gutters, and cleaned up the debris in my yard when finished.  My gutters had so much debris in them that vegetation was thriving.    Clean House has a great staff!

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

05/11/2011

Refer to paragraph above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The gentleman who cleaned my house did an excellent job, but he charged me $140  (7 hrs. x $20) and still had not finished at  the end of the day:  did not have time to do windows which disappointed me.  My house was not by any means filthy, but I don't feel there was proper communication relative to the depth of cleaning I desired.

CATEGORY house cleaning

04/08/2009

The owner, Brian Bolton, arrived with Teresa, who was to do the work, as she doesn't speak English very well, and I have a hearing problem, so he wanted to make sure that we could understand each other, and that she would know what I wanted her to do..& we understood each other & I had a list of things I wanted her to do...I explained each one as she was ready to do the next one...she was quick & ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All kinds of services...cleaning bathrooms & kitchen thoroughly...she helped go through a lot of "stuff" & sort it..took out the trash...mopped all the floors...dishes...put away lots of items according to my instructions...boxed up items for donation...dusted and cleaned the living room...mopped the laminate/wood floors...folded all sheets and towels to put in linen closets...etc.

CATEGORY house cleaning

HOUSE CLEANING, LANDSCAPING, CONSTRUCTION CLEANING, JANITORIAL CLEANING, POWER WASHING, DEMOLITION, WINDOW CLEANING, & MAKING A HOUSE READY.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express