A Plus Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2008

4.3

A Plus is a professional handyman service. Customer satisfaction is our top priority....

Los Angeles Pressure Washing Inc.

Los Angeles Pressure Washing Inc. is located in Southern California. We started out servicing primarily homeowners and small commercial accounts but over the years invested in larger commercial trucks and customized equipment designed for industrial and commercial cleaning jobs. While our primary focus is warehouses, parking garages, loading docks, etc., we also have years of residential cleaning experience. Due to federal and state laws, we recover and recycle our water, making the job site EPA compliant. During the cleaning process, the wastewater runoff is eliminated. Our equipment recycles wastewater, which then can be reused, minimizing water consumption. We offer pressure washing services for exterior surfaces including but not limited to driveways, exterior buildings/homes, walkways, steps/stairs, decks, and sidewalks. We do not offer sandblasting services for surface preparation. Please don't hesitate to call for service-related questions.

Drain-Force Plumbing

Plumbing license #1022967 (C-36 plumbing, C-42 sewer-sanitation). Drain-Force Plumbing is a quality-focused, family-owned business serving the South Bay Area. Owner/Operator Juan Carlos has over 15 years experience in the plumbing field.
Drain Force Plumbing is committed to providing the highest quality service to all customers, starting with the initial phone call made to our customer service department. Drain Force Plumbing employees are kept abreast of changes and updates to plumbing codes and techniques. We provide complete drain cleaning and plumbing repairs, and utilize the latest technology in water and sewer line repair and replacement. What started as a one-man operation grew to become a full-fledged organization, employing some of the best local plumbers. Our plumbers are familiar with the unique plumbing needs that are present in the Los Angeles area. We receive many referrals from local plumbers, which is a true testament to our good practices which garner the trust of our peers.

House and Roof Washing

We are here to soft wash your home and roof looking to remove moss, algae, and other buildup. We also provide pressure washing for gutter cleaning, any concrete or driveway. Your satisfaction is our primary goal.

07/02/2013

They showed up on time and were very professional. The work was done well. There were a couple spots missed in the gutter cleaning, but overall it was very good.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows and gutters.

05/03/2008

I share one of the fences with my neighbor to the South, and she had Bob build her a different fence that she liked. So I went with Bob because he was her preference. It turns out that she hired Bob because he does such a good job cleaning her windows! I'm not sure how the fence/window connection developed. It suited me well, however, since I needed both fence repair and power-washing. There was a...

Description of Work
Repaired and upgraded two damaged tongue-and-groove fences. These fences, which separate my swimming pool from my neighbors to the North and South, were new about four years ago, but I didn't put the stain and sealant on right away as I had intended. This, plus a design flaw in the original fence led to some boards warping and shrinking and falling out. Also, the fences had picked up a lot of dust and dirt and didn't look as good as they should. So the job was to power-wash the fences, repair the boards that had fallen out, install 1" strips across the top so that the boards would stay in, and to put one coat of stain/sealant on my side of each of the fences.

Category fencing,pressure washing

06/21/2006

I had submitted a very positive report on this company after using them in 11/05 (the $75.00 report)...what a difference 7 months makes! This time, I spoke to 2 receptionists, both nice, set a time, and when I wanted to confirm the that the price would be the same, was told they had my previous information. After they called to make the appointment time earlier, the workers were a half hour late. ...

Description of Work
Windows throughout a small second-story apartment and their screens were cleaned. However, the last time I used this company, I was charged $75.00, the two workers who came were very efficient, clearly experienced at window washing and got the job done in less than an hour. This time, the workers, while nice guys, seemed inexperienced. I had to show them how to remove the screens and how to remove the sliding window panels. They did a good job, but it took them at least an hour and a half, almost twice as long as the last time. Pleasant guys, but a very different experience from previously.

11/23/2005

I CALLED 7 DIFFERENT WINDOW CLEANERS OFF ANGIES LIST ON THE SATURDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING, AND THIS COMPANY WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO CALLED ME BACK BEFORE THE WEEKEND WAS OVER...IN FACT, ONLY ONE OTHER COMPANY CALLED ME BACK AT ALL! THE OWNER MADE A TRUE EFFORT TO TRACK ME DOWN, HE FOLLOWED UP QUICKLY ON WHAT I NEEDED DONE, STAYED IN TOUCH THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS, AND CHECKED IN WITH HIS WORKERS AFTER T...

Description of Work
NEEDED ALL THE WINDOWS (9) AND DOUBLE PATIO DOORS CLEANED IN MY APARTMENT, AND I NEEDED IT DONE RIGHT AWAY...WEEKEND BEFORE THANKSGIVING! THEY NOT ONLY GOT BACK TO ME QUICKLY AND GOT OVER HERE WITHIN TWO DAYS, BUT CLEANED THE WINDOWS, AND THE SCREENS AS WELL, PERFECTLY AND IN RECORD TIME.

10/12/2005

THEY WERE GOOD. I HAVE HAD THEM SEVERAL TIMES. THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO. THEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SHOW UP. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN ALL OF THE TIME IN BUSINESS.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE WINDOWS INSIDE AND OUT AND CLEANED THE SCREENS.

Category window cleaning

Window cleaning Handyman, Power cleaning Wood damage. Painting - Interior & Exterior Termite Control

Ask for details.