McDermott Plumbing

Founded 1970 • With Angi since July 2009

McDermott Plumbing has been providing exceptional plumbing services throughout Malibu, California, and surrounding areas since 1970. Our Malibu City-certified (NAWT & OWT) inspectors are discreet and our services are confidential....

MPD Plumbing, Inc.

MPD serves all of LA and Southbay cities. We specialize in all things plumbing. We are a small family owned business with more than 20 yrs experience. We have affordable prices and offer payment plans if you have a large project. What ever your plumbing problem is, call MPD!

armor plumbing rooter

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems is a full service plumbing and water systems company and been in business for over 30 years. Founded by Nir Agasi in 1986, Agasi Plumbing & water systems has consistently been known for its high standards of excellence and reasonable pricing. As a full service provider we work in homes, office buildings and industrial sites. No job is too small or too large for us to handle with exceptional care and superior quality.

09/20/2017

1st job could not have gone better. 2nd job, the other brother never wanted to work for me again and would not come back. I liked them very much. I don't know why the 2nd brother did not want to return. I'm not difficult to get along with.

Description of Work
1st- a vertical iron pipe- excellent work. 2nd job- other brother- good job but...

01/29/2016

What a terrible job! First of all the plumber forgot to install the rough ins for the shower in place and the tiling contractor tiled over it. So heI had a shower with no controls. I was out of the area at the time and my negligent contractor never caught the mistake. So he had to go through the drywall behind the shower to retrofit it. He threw out the screws for my thermostatic controls and I ha...

Description of Work
Plumbed a jack and Jill bath

10/14/2014

These guys were amazing, best plumbers we've ever used. They showed up the same day I called, fixed the problem, and stuck around to answer a few more of our questions. We will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
fixed my clogged kitchen sink

11/30/2013

I asked him about our water filter and he said, "I can come by tomorrow with a new filter if you want." I said yes and he was there the next day. Great service and awesome attitude.

Description of Work
Showed up on time and was friendly, helpful and explained why our kitchen sink disposer had fallen off it's mount and cracked the drain pipe. He had it all fixed in less than 15 minutes.

09/11/2013

They are always reliable and are good guys. Their price was fair and they know what they are doing.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work.

Category plumbing

Septic tank pumping, new construction. Water heater & appliance installation. Bathroom & kitchen remodeling.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa