SANDY'S JANITORIAL SERVICE

With Angi since July 2006

Serving Madera since 1989 , We clean from top to bottom. I'm your Cleaning Connection. I will clean everthing in your home - from top to bottom!!. We also do Carpet Cleaning, High Speed Buffing, Mini Blind's / Windows / Screens And much More!!!!...

Handy House Cleaning

E & E Mobile Cleaning

We are an owner operated licensed house cleaning business. Accommodating and being thorough of each clients requests during services is our number one priority. Being a small up and coming business, we value each customer that helps grow our company. Our specialties are move-in/ move-out cleans, deep cleans, and maintenance/routine cleans. We offer one time, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services.

Alicia's Housekeeping

Alicia's Housekeeping is a family owned and operated business with 24 years and counting. We offer a multitude of cleaning services that will guarantee to leave you satisfied and cleaner than ever! We are only one phone call away from a squeaky clean dwelling! We guarantee you will be happy with our results!

04/04/2016

I have been using Sandy's Housekeeping for the past 3 years. I am very pleased with the services provided. I really appreciate the flexibility that Sandy's offers to meet the needs of our family. If we need to alter the day for cleaning, they are more than happy to oblige. Sandy's Housekeeping does a very thorough job of cleaning our home. They are prompt and efficient. I highly recommend using Sa...

Description of Work
Sandy's housekeeping cleans my entire home.

03/30/2016

They did a excellent job very pleased. My home was left spotless!! I will refer them to anyone.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

03/29/2016

Everything was spotless

Description of Work
Clean my home beautifully

12/14/2015

Sandy works with her husband and another person or two. They are professional and friendly. They came in and cleaned everything in my 3000 square foot house. I was very satisfied. They did everything I asked them to do and more. They are cleaning my house every 2 weeks now. They are professional and most important when you have someone in your home, they are trustworthy. I highly recommend Sandy.

Description of Work
They came in and cleaned my home including detail things like built in shelves, ceiling fans, oiled my kitchen and bath cabinets. They did an excellent job.

11/09/2010

Very disappointing. If they are too busy, they could atleast call and say so.

Description of Work
I have called twice and left messages to call me back for housecleaning needs and have never received a call back after two days.

07/17/2006

THE HOUSEKEEPER DOES A WONDERFUL JOB AND MAKES SURE EVERYTHING IS CLEAN AND NICE LOOKING. SHE ALWAYS BRINGS ALL THE NECESSARY PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS TO CLEAN EVERYTHING WITHOUT ASKING FOR ANYTHING FROM ME.

Description of Work
WE HAD SOMEONE COME AND CLEAN EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE ALONG WITH THE WINDOWS.

Category house cleaner","window cleaning company

03/29/2016

Everything was spotless

Description of Work
Clean my home beautifully

Category house cleaner