Brian's Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

2910 Falcon Dr. Ste. D

Madera, CA 93637

Providing honest service & repairs, and installing Energy Star systems. Since we started in 2005, Brian's Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been servicing the Madera, CA area with the highest quality Heating and Cooling services. We strive to raise the bar for residential, commercial, and industrial HVAC

04/06/2021

Patty P.

The crew were courteous, professional and service was prompt. Work was completed timely. We were pleased with the experience!

Description of Work
two new 16 seer rooftops

03/31/2021

Karen H.

EXCELLENT! Brian’s crew got here at 8:00am and the job was completed by 2:00 pm. Jacob, Justin and Eric were friendly and professional. Work completed and everything was cleaned up (inside and out). Highly recommend Brian’s Heating and Cooling, Inc for your A/C and Heating needs!

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC unit and ductwork

03/11/2021

Diane C.

Excellent service! They go above and beyond to satisfy your every need and more. Definitely would recommend them. Honest and reliable.

Description of Work
New Lennox Rooftop

03/05/2021

Adam S.

Completely Satisfied New Customer. As I was looking for a new air conditioner and furnace system to replace my 25 years old Carrier AC, I learned Lennox is a top tier brand. I then contacted several locally owned reputable companies. Brian’s Heating and Cooling Inc gave me the best presentation, no high pressure sales, and recommended the mid-range products: Elite EL18XCV AC and Signature Collection SL280 variable-speed gas furnace with the latest Ecobee thermostat Alexa voice control. Two other companies gave me a $1500 and $3200 higher written quote prices for the exact same models. One company claimed a PG&E energy rebate. I contacted PG&E. There is no rebate. Needless to say, this company gave me a dishonest presentation. I am a 28 years Costco member. Thinking Costco can give the best deal with 10% money back. It turned out that contractor quote me $3200 higher even after the 10% money back. I am disappointed with the Costco’s Lennox deal. On the day of the installation, a team of four-member crew spent two days to remove and install the new system as scheduled. They are professional, knowledgeable, and attentive to the customer concerns noting the COVID environment. Throughout the process, the office contacted me to schedule, confirm the scheduling, and follow up. I am completely satisfied with their service. It is the after installed review and quick follow up that I am particularly impress with Brian’s Heating & Cooling. The company’s owner, Brian Padilla, was onsite twice to inspect the installation and to make sure everything is taking care of to this customer complete satisfaction. He and his team earned my 5 stars rating for sales, install, and service. I could not be happier with this locally owned reputable company for my AC need in years to come. To those of you out there looking for an excellent air condition and heating company, Brian’s Heating & Cooling Inc is the one. Get your quote from others. Then you will end up selecting this GREAT company.

Description of Work
Installed 2 18 SEER Split Systems

03/01/2021

Leonard D.

Brian's installed a new unit on my roof, the guys were quick, clean, and polite. The install is very clean. I was taken care of very well. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Installed a New 3 ton AC rooftop

02/22/2021

Sandy W.

The installer are very professional the process was very easy

Description of Work
New 16 SEER Rooftop

Thank You very much.

02/19/2021

Ernie M.

Very professional, efficient and very knowledgeable. Would definitely use them again and recommend them highly!

Description of Work
New Rooftop

02/19/2021

Corky W.

It was a great experience and they really knew there stuff! Got a top rated brand and service!

Description of Work
new rooftop

Thank you guys so much.

02/18/2021

Jodie R.

I needed a new split system and since it was going to be a lot of money I consulted with several companies before deciding to go with Brian's Heating & Cooling. There was a slight mix up as the unit I thought I purchased was not the same unit the installers brought with them. I contacted the office and spoke with Brian who was awesome! I explained what happened and he immediately apologized and took full responsibility for the mix-up. He offered to let me keep the unit that was there (which was a less expensive unit) or he would order the unit I thought I had purchased for no additional cost to me. The day the new unit was installed, Brian came out personally to oversee the installation and to confirm everything was to my satisfaction. He also checked in with me a few months later to make sure everything is running smoothly and that I am happy with the unit I purchased. It's obvious Brian and his wife Michelle care about their business and really value their customers. I am so happy I chose Brian's Heating & Cooling and I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
New Split system

Thank you so much.

02/18/2021

Fernando T.

Very quick and did a great job looks great. Definitely a true professional. Made an appointment and everything was as they explained it to me when I received the bid. Thank you Brian’s. Great team!!

Description of Work
Moved AC unit

05/25/2017

jessica S.

Brian went the extra step and helped clear up an issue we had re: the electrical fuse box by bringing in a licensed electrician to look things over. Our new unit was installed without issue and works wonderfully.

Description of Work
new a/c insstalled

06/15/2015

David B.

It went great. Told me the problem and what it would cost and my options.

Description of Work
Checked out my clothes dryer

01/31/2015

kirk A.

They came and replace my AC unit in a rental for me. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replace AC unit on condo.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your trusted business and the great review

06/27/2014

Tari E.

Description of Work
Installed a new dual run capacitor, performed regular maintenance. The unit is running good now.

06/06/2014

Becky P.

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner/heating unit with higher efficiency and insulated our attic

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for using us and the Great review.

08/15/2013

deborah S.

I accidentally gave most of the details in the previous section. It went great and I would gladly call Brian again !!

Description of Work
I needed a new air conditioner and had to stay within a certain budget. Brian came out and talked to me personally and was very helpful. I had never had to decide on a large purchase such as this and he was very helpful and patient. He did the work , squeezing me in right after a heat wave and I was very grateful I have bad asthma and need to use air on the days with poor air quality and with the July we had I was so grateful for his quick service !! He also took many calls from me, changing things and reassuring me with my decision. My bills have been so much better since I have the new system and WE ARE COOL !!! Thank you to Brian and his crew for the quality service and friendly workers, they were very professional and did good work !

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for the great review [member name removed]. I'm very glad we were able to help you.

02/23/2012

Gina G.

They called before they showed up to let us know 30 minutes before they got there. They on time. Communicated everything very well to us. Tried to do it as quickly as possible.

Description of Work
Came and fixed our AC unit.

CleanVents LLC

Clean Vents Specializes in providing Quality Air. Cleaning and Sanitizing Air Vents, and Bathroom Fans is what we pride on. Our sanitizing fogger system is one of a kind. We also Clean and inspect Dryer Vents . Chimney Sweeping is within our expertise.

2022 Super Service Award

Roo's Heating And Air Conditioning

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Purl's Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning

Since 1952, Purl's Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning has been leading the community of Madera and Central Valley in heating & cooling technology. We're pleased to serve both residential & commercial customers. Each of our experienced technicians is prepared to help you with the sales, service and installation of the comfort system ideal for your home or business. When it comes to your family, you want dependable air conditioning and heating that provides you with quality as well as value.

Offers by Purl's Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Unit replacement, Hi Eff System, Service, repairs, new construction, duct & dryer vent cleaning, residential, commercial, new energy star units, tankless water heaters, whole house fans, duct testing, & duct sealing.

HERS ratings