Janice McCabe Interior Design

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2005

We believe in long term design value, which we achieve by selecting quality pieces and through timeless design. We believe in creating beautiful rooms that reflect you, without sacrificing comfort or function. Servicing Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. Janice McCabe Interior Design also provides high end artwork from around the world, visit Seven Continents Art at https://seven-continents-art.myshopify.com....

San Mateo Movers

San Mateo Movers is proud to be the bay are city's choice for best local moving companies. It has been always considered that moving day is person's most stressful times of life.

MC Movers

Specializing in all phases of LOCAL moving services- packing, loading, unloading, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mod Movers

EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL & INTRASTATE MOVING. Mod MOVERS offers both local and intrastate moving services, with a variety of options you can choose from. Whether you need help with a little or a lot with your upcoming move, our efficient staff will take some of the stress off of you! LOADING AND UNLOADING SERVICES DOT#2983026 | CALT# 191620

10/01/2019

It's been great. Jen was very thorough. They tried to work in a good schedule. They communicate in all requirements. They were competitive.

Description of Work
They are doing bathroom and kitchen remodeling now.

Category home remodeling

09/26/2019

Janice really knows how to make a home look and function amazing. She planned the layout for an addition for us. She was so good at planning a layout that functioned well and made great use of our space flowing from the old part of the home to the new. But what really impressed me was knowing that we were going to be living there, her layout functioned well while construction was actually going on...

Description of Work
Interior design and decorating

12/27/2016

Janice brought samples and suggested ideas according to our lifestyle and tastes.

Description of Work
Consultation on Living Room decorating.

01/23/2016

Janice was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She helped hone my ideas, gave great input, and made me feel confident about the direction we're going in for our renovations. I'm definitely consulting with her before making major decisions!

Description of Work
Interior design consultation

Category interior designers

Hi [Member Name Removed], I appreciate the great review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I look forward to seeing you in the future, Sincerely, Janice McCabe

07/23/2015

I really enjoyed working with Janice! She's super patient and had a lot of good ideas. She also was quick to see how a room should be set up and helped me rearrange one of my rooms. She also helped me a lot with choosing paint colours for several rooms and then helping me understand what that would mean for the furnishings I should choose. I would hire her again to help me with the rest of my hous...

Description of Work
Janice helped me choose paint colours for 3 rooms and also advised me on changes I was thinking about.

Category interior designers

[Member Name Removed] I appreciate the great review. I enjoyed working with you too! I hope everything is going well for you and your home plans. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Sincerely, Janice

04/24/2015

Janice analyzed our downstairs layout and color schemes in the kitchen and foyer, recommended flooring, countertop, window, and lighting options. On a followup visit she brought over samples so we could decide (or not). She recommended contractors to work with (we opted to do this ourselves but she could also serve as the contractor or recommend someone.

Description of Work
Janice helped us decide on floor and countertop options for a kitchen refresh.

10/21/2014

Janet did an exception job with coming up with the color scheme for our home

Description of Work
provide color consultancy

10/11/2014

Janice was on time for our scheduled appointment, she let us use the entire hour of consultation and provided some suggestions for space planning. Later she also sent us some color choices by each room. It was worth having her consultation and we would recommend her.

Description of Work
Provided consultation on color schemes and general space planning at our newly built home.

09/11/2014

Janice helped me pick out new furnishings and a rug for my living room. She was very easy to work with - pleasant and professional and followed through with everything promptly and efficiently. She took precise measurements, and consulted with me as to color and style. I am very happy with the choices she helped me make. I definitely recommend her.

Description of Work
Redid my living room

Category interior designers

Hi [removed member name] , I appreciate the wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with also. When I am in the area I would like to stop by and get a few photos. Thank you, Janice McCabe

07/14/2014

That turned out just fine. She came out and we went over everything. This was a consultation for some general remodeling and that was good service.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from this company for: $149 for Professional Interior Design Services.

Category interior designers

Interior Design Services – Furniture, Fabrics, Upholstery, Draperies, Window Coverings, Remodeling, Space Planning, Wallpaper, Wall-finishes, Color Consultations, Kitchens and Baths, Custom Cabinet Designs, Carpet, Floor Coverings, Custom Furnishings, & Lighting.