CA Window Cleaning

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2011

C A Window Cleaning services the entire Bay area and Santa Clara County. We service on all types of properties, from residential to business owned properties....

Dareck Gutierrez

Dareck Gutierrez offers General handyman services in the Livingston, CA and surrounding areas. We're trained and dedicated to providing quality service for all of our clients. I have over 6 years of experience in the home construction and repair industry, so I know what it takes to get your job done right. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are offering free estimates and would love to look at any upcoming project you have in your home. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote today!

Top Elevation

We are a property maintenance company who specializes in Solar Panel Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning , Window Cleaning, Bird Abatement, Pressure Washing and Roof Repair.

Rigdon's Lawn Care LLC

Rigdon's Lawn Care LLC is a new and upcoming local lawn care service provider out of Modesto, CA. We specialize in lawn care, making your lawn groomed, well maintained and the envy of the neighborhood. From simply mowing the lawn, to more detailed work like trimming hedges, gardening, irrigation and more. We have a very friendly, courteous and professional team of lawn care techs that will be glad to service your lawn care needs and exceed your expectations in making your lawn that DREAM LAWN. At Rigdon's Lawn Care LLC, we take pride in our experienced staff and their ability to get the job done with over 20 years experience in the field. To find out more about what we do, or to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE or a service, contact us today!

12/12/2017

I was not there when the service was done, but my parents were happy with the results (i.e. the windows at their house were cleaned). He was very thorough when providing his estimated cost and pointed out any issues with windows ahead of time (i.e. before cleaning appointment). He also gave advice on how to "upkeep" the windows (i.e. from getting "stuck").

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

Category window cleaning

12/25/2015

Description of Work
They cleaned all of my windows inside and out including all the tracks. I have 19 windows and 3 sliding/french doors and two skylights. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves and were very careful in the house

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

09/08/2015

Description of Work
Workers were on time and did a super job cleaning all glass, windows and doors. They were careful and left home in clean condition inside and out. We will use this service again.

Category window cleaning

02/24/2015

He was ill and lost my number and missed the first appointment but showed up on time and did a fine job and left the place clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutter 2 story house

Category gutter cleaning

03/20/2013

They were very good. He was on time, gave me a quote and stuck to that.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

Our services consist of: Window & Gutter Cleaning, Powerwash and solar panel cleaning. We do offer a discount if more then one service is scheduled and completed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal