CA Window Cleaning

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2011

C A Window Cleaning services the entire Bay area and Santa Clara County. We service on all types of properties, from residential to business owned properties....

I & J Power Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Pressure wash ..solar panel's cleaning ..driveways ..moldy roofs

Citadel Roofing and Solar

From cooling the air to heating your pool, summer can bring enormous electric bills. Make this one different. Citadel’s team of pros will install a system so efficient your bills could drop as low as $0. Take advantage of our FREE SOLAR CONSULTATION and see if solar is right for you. We have $0 down options and Financing Starting at 2.99%* WHY GO SOLAR WITH CITADEL? Most solar installers have a solar license. We have solar, electrical, roofing and general building contractor licenses. So you can feel sure you're getting the best system possible. Local – We’re your neighbors (who just happen to be very, very good at solar) Expertise We’re true contractors who’ll protect your roof and do the job right. ** 100% In-House – We’re not a sales company—we never outsource the real work. ** Personal Care – We’re there for you every step of the way, with full transparency and guidance. TERMS AND CONDITIONS *$0 down and rates as low as 2.99% financing based on credit approval.

Canopy Solar

We help homeowners completely eliminate their power bill by getting solar panels installed for no cost out of pocket. Get a FREE no obligation solar consultation to see if your home qualifies and if switching to solar energy is right for you.

12/12/2017

I was not there when the service was done, but my parents were happy with the results (i.e. the windows at their house were cleaned). He was very thorough when providing his estimated cost and pointed out any issues with windows ahead of time (i.e. before cleaning appointment). He also gave advice on how to "upkeep" the windows (i.e. from getting "stuck").

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

Category window cleaning

12/25/2015

Description of Work
They cleaned all of my windows inside and out including all the tracks. I have 19 windows and 3 sliding/french doors and two skylights. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves and were very careful in the house

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

09/08/2015

Description of Work
Workers were on time and did a super job cleaning all glass, windows and doors. They were careful and left home in clean condition inside and out. We will use this service again.

Category window cleaning

02/24/2015

He was ill and lost my number and missed the first appointment but showed up on time and did a fine job and left the place clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutter 2 story house

03/20/2013

They were very good. He was on time, gave me a quote and stuck to that.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my gutters.

12/28/2012

The gutters on my house were needing repair and servicing. The latest rain storm caused them to overflow, creating a mess and possibly a dangerous situation. I searched Angie's List for local gutter cleaning and found CA Window Cleaning in town here. One call was immediately returned and Carl came out, looked over the job and gave a very fair estimate. We agreed to have the job done Saturday, Dece...

Description of Work
Cleaned high and low gutters on my house that had been needing service and were overflowing in the last rain storm. Repaired gutter attachment to house.

11/04/2012

Carl and his assistant were very professional and meticulous about their work. They met all my expectations. They did an exceptional job on all the windows and screens. At a later date, they returned to power wash all the concrete surrounding our house. They restored it to a nearly-new appearance and protected the flowers bordering the walks. I would certainly use their services again. It is notew...

Description of Work
Carl and his assistant washed all the windows and screens on our two-story home. Later, they power washed all the concrete walks and patio surroundong the house.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

08/29/2011

The results were great. They made certain their work was flawless and they were very professional. I have used them for the past 4 years and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Carl and his guys power washed my house and washed the windows. Both jobs were very big and difficult because of the difficult access and the amount of dirt.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Our services consist of: Window & Gutter Cleaning, Powerwash and solar panel cleaning. We do offer a discount if more then one service is scheduled and completed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal