We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ARC Lighting & Electric

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2019

215 Citrus Ave

Los Banos, CA 93635

Fully Licensed, bonded, and insured. ARC Lighting & Electric has been providing power and possibilities to businesses and homeowners since 2010. Services include Electrician, Emergency Service, Electric Repair, Lighting Installation, Lighting Design, Electrical Design, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Ceiling Fan Installation, Generator Installation, Outlets, Panel Upgrades, Wiring, Commercial Electric, Network Wiring, Alarm & Security Repair, ChargePoint Installer, Eand much more. We believe in quality and offer a lifetime guarantee on all our work. Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are proud to have received Angie's List Super Service Award the past few years and have a 5 star rating on Yelp. Our electricians are highly experienced and certified....

02/05/2021

james P.

the man who called me was name Travis and he never showed up ,I tried to call angies list but you dont have a number to call! I never got the woek done!

Description of Work
security system install

Category electrician, home security systems

We have no one in our company named Travis I’m sure you have the wrong company.

02/03/2021

Tal K.

He was very responsive. We had delay with a faulty switch but once it was delivered he was very efficient to get the work done. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Generator

Category generator service

12/22/2020

Elizabeth F.

They did a great job and were very professional.

Description of Work
I have an existing motion detection flood light above the garage. I'm looking to replace it with a Ring Floodlight camera. I have purchased the item and need to have the existing flood light removed and the new Ring installed.

Category electrician, lighting, home security systems

10/20/2020

Amy L.

ARC Lighting & Electric, LLC Victor Torres 215 Citrus Avenue Los Banos, CA 93635 (408) 722-5759 vtorres@arcle.co We found ARC Lighting & Electric - Victor Torres from Google. At the time we looking for a professional company electrician to help us install a new generator at our house. I sent all the pictures we have for the new generator and our house power panels from the text message. And Victor sent back a link from online for the estimate. We are worried about he didn't see our generator and power panels at our house. How he can quote this price for this estimate. We requested him to come to check everything and make sure everything matches and compatible between generator and power panels. After he checked and sent us a new estimate. We asked him when he can start to install. And he said on Monday. This time is 9/23. That means he can start on 9/28. he asked us to pay the deposit first. We paid. On 9/24 we taxed him asked what time he will be at my house on Monday to install? He didn't reply to the text to me. I left the test message ask him to call me back and to confirm the time. After 3 days he replies to me. He changed the schedule to Wednesday 9/30 7 am to 9 am. Okay, we wait until almost 11 am he shows up. And start to connect the wires. He didn’t complete the work at this time because he didn’t order the Generator Cord. He asked my husband to order on our own. My husband asked me why? The quote is already included why we should order on our own. I check the estimated copy from him. And shown on the estimate this part is included. At the time he sent me an invoice. I saw he removed this part from the estimate list. We know is trying to get more money from us. I texted and sent him this copy asking why? At this time he changed again said ok he will pay for it. And I said your estimate already included. Why you try to change and asked my husband to buy our own this is about $200 for this part? He ordered from Amazon later. After about 10days. He said the part already got the part and schedule on 10/16 at 7 am. Finally doesn’t work for this installation project. And I called him what to do? He said is the generator issue. And he also said this generator not buy from them and ask us to return it buy a one from him. We don’t believe him. We said no because we know that is not the generator issue. He asked us to call the supplier mfg. We called. And the tech support said the generator no problem is their install issue. We told him. And he still keeps said he already completed the install to us. We said it is not working at all. How you can say is completed it? And he keeps telling us this generator had an issue. We asked him what issue? He said is not compliable with our power panel. We said before you quote and start work you already know what we had, right? If the generator not compliable you should let us know early before you start to quote and estimate to us. Anyway, we request the refund of the deposit we paid and we will hire a new professional company to do this not completed the work. He still keeps tell us is not his problem for this install. We have hired a new company and they found out is install issues not the generator issue. And they help fixed completed this generator install project. We are very disappointed with Victor. They don't have the experience and don't recognize their own fault. Through this incident, we understand that we must hire professional companies to do things. Because installation errors will cause future safety hazards. Always check are they qualify or not qualify to do the job.

Description of Work
Generator Install

Category electrician, generator service

07/23/2020

Louis S.

Angies list named this contractor as one who could do an antenna replacement but when I spoke to them, this is NOT the type of work they do.Just indoor wiring! Perhaps you should do a little more background work so as to not mislead clients and waste our time with a contractor who's does not do the services you think they do!!

Description of Work
rooftop antenna replacement

Category electrician, tv antenna

Hi, Sorry about your experience with Angies List. However we have no control in that, I would reach out to them personally instead of reviews us of services we never performed. We understand your frustration with this app

07/01/2020

ron W.

They did a good job. It was very good.

Description of Work
They wired an emergency generator.

05/15/2020

Peter Z.

Called Thursday afternoon and texted information to Victor got an immediate quote. I accepted and the electrician arrived the next morning and quickly and expertly replaced my bad wiring and outlet and got me back to full power.

Description of Work
240 volt dryer outlet burned out.

09/06/2019

Prasad Y.

Victor Torres gave a very attractive price quote and a quick install date & time. He sent an online quote which required an advance payment of deposit $54.33. After I paid the deposit he became less responsive .. kept on rescheduling my appointment. Eventually I had to get the job done by someone else though at a higher cost. Victor apologized and promised to refund my deposit but never did. It had been a few weeks since he said he will refund, He responds once in a while with an explanation of why he did not respond earlier .. on vacation, holidays, busy, stuck in traffic and could not check his phone etc.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan installation.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

04/29/2019

Jocelyn D.

It was great. He was very flexible; willing to work for me and even able to came on easter sunday. The price was a good price.

Description of Work
Camera installation

Category home security systems

04/25/2019

Elizabeth N.

This is my second time hiring ARC. Electricians are very knowledgeable and honest! Had no space for my future EV charger so they installed a sub-panel and gave me a discount code to purchase a juice box, how cool it that! Don’t think twice if you want good work hire them.

Description of Work
Sub Panel Install

Azevedo Electric

Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings. Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables. Ensures piping complies with electrical codes. Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.

GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.

We Can Wire That! We are a brother & sister owned company. We work great together and offer you the best customer experience we can. Together we have over 20 years experience. We do all phases of electrical. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for your next electrical project.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    California
    California: Contractors
    08/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

ARC is your one stop shop for all your electrical and lighting needs. Commercial & Residential services. We also have a construction team to handle any ground up new construction, remodel, and TI projects. No job is to small!

N/A