Zurtech Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2009

2355 Westwood Ave Ste 221

Los Angeles, CA 90066

Here at ZURTECH INC. we offer the following services: residential and commercial security cameras systems, sound systems and networking. We are licensed, bonded and insured, our license # 924452. We guarantee: * On schedule completion * Cost-effective process from beginning to end * Final product exceeds expectations * Honesty, integrity, and great value...

03/29/2017

Keystone M.

All is completed and looks amazing! Thank you Zurtech!

Description of Work
Zurtech is an extremely professional and reliable company. I am so pleased with our new CCTV system they installed for Keystone Management, Inc. So happy to write this review for anoutstanding company that deserves all of our praise. They always arrived on time, provided quality installation of our CCTV system and were very courteous. You will be winning by hiring this company to install all of your security needs.

09/26/2016

David M.

Nathan from Zurtech Inc was very professional and easy to work with. He was good at listening to my concerns about the install and addressed them. He arrived when he said and finished the job in the time he said he would. I would use him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Installation of security cameras for an apartment building

Category home security systems

03/25/2016

Nicole B.

His team was prompt and thorough and a year later he is still available to answer any questions or make the adjustments that we require. He was able to adjust the products to fit our budget and was a pleasure to work with. We can't recommend him highly enough.

Description of Work
We used Nathan and his team for all of our cabling, intercom, security and Audio Visual installation for a 3,500 square foot ground up new construction home including installation of surround sound, security cameras, door monitoring, televisions, all connectivity wiring, security monitoring, light control etc..

01/29/2016

Andrew B.

Zurtech recently installed security cameras and access control system in our facility. We had several break-ins and security issues and we decided to install security cameras and access control key less system. After consulting Nathan we were encouraged to have cloud based security cameras, with recording off site, to avoid damage or theft of the DVR during future break-ins. Nathan also provided turn key solution for the access control installation by providing all the parts related to the job;door closers, electric strikes, locks and etc. The installation was professional and neat. Every time we have a question, Nathan always eager to help and he is very patient. I do recommend using them and will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Installed security cameras and access control system

12/26/2015

Morgan M.

Great! And done in a timely fashion. I highly recommend them and I'll certainly be hiring them again.

11/25/2015

Vince S.

My manufacturing company has used many CCTV systems since the late 80?s. This past year we upgraded from our 80 analog camera system to a 128 IP camera system. Nathan, from Zurtech was one of four companies that we received quotes from. Zurtech wasn?t the cheapest but they were also not the most expensive. Nathan wasn?t interested in trying to sell us the most expensive system, he was interested in building a system that was right for our needs. I was very impressed with Zurtech?s installation support as well. I can?t say enough good things about Nathan and his company. I am very satisfied with this latest upgrade.

Description of Work
Provided and installed 128 camera CCTV system.

11/03/2015

sharon S.

We couldn't have been happier with our Security camera installation. After calling Zurtech, Nathan responded quickly. He didn?t come just for an estimate, like the other companies, he gave us his advise and expertise about the locations and what type of cameras would serve us the best. After we hired them, they were very punctual, respectful, patient, professional and Nathan was able to accommodate all of our needs. He took the time to teach us how it works and installed an app on my phone so I can watch it remotely. I would highly recommend Zurtech!!!

Description of Work
Installed a security system for the house

06/11/2014

Doug D.

Upon initial contact Nathan answered his phone on the 2nd ring, listened intently as I described our situation, recommended a replacement DVR and set up an appointment for the following week. Nathan called ahead to say he was driving to our house and showed up a little early. The DVR he recommended has a 2TB hard drive made special by Western Digital for security recording and was 1/3 the physical size of the 5-year old 1TB DVR that had stopped working. Nathan quickly installed the DVR (keeping the cameras in the same order they were in originally) and showed me how to use the main console (settings, searches, etc.). Nathan then set about connecting the DVR to the Internet to give us the ability to view our cameras on a smartphone or laptop from anywhere Internet connectivity is available. I didn't know where the cable to connect to the Internet was located and finding it was not easy but Nathan patiently worked until he found it and connected it to the router. He then downloaded onto my laptop the software necessary to view the cameras, showed me how to access & use it and answered all of my questions; same thing for access from my smartphone. Nathan also surveyed the cameras already installed and made suggestions for 2 replacement cameras and for 2 additional cameras; we will definitely call Nathan to do that work when we decide to move forward.

Description of Work
Nathan installed a new 2TB DVR to which he attached my existing exterior security cameras.

03/05/2014

Sandra L.

We highly recommend Nathan and his team at Zurtech. They were efficient, courteous, and quick. Best of all, they did a really detailed and precise installation with the complex conduit work we needed to the back of our garage. They even matched the price of a competitor. Nathan was patient and responsive to our needs. His 3 year guarantee on labor is hard to beat. It feels great to know he stands by his work. Overall our experience with him was excellent. He?ll be the first person we will call on our next job. Thanks, Nathan & Arison!

Description of Work
We hired him a few weeks ago to install a surveillance system in our home.

08/06/2013

Abigail R.

This is the third or fourth time I have used Nathan to help me with my television, audio system, computer, etc. I thought I had reviewed him before, but I guess not. I was too busy recommending him to everyone I know. He knows his business, comes back if there is anything wrong, is reasonable, and nice. As I said, I have recommended him to my friends and he has done a good job for them. Small jobs, large ones, he can do them.

Description of Work
Set up new smart TV, receiver, blu-ray, ran cable from office to den to serve the smart TV.

Smart Combine

24/7 Monitored alarm systems with smart cameras and home automation. Fully integrated system which covers multiple aspects of your home such as remote automation, life safety, video surveillance, and auto protection.

Level2 Security

At Level2 Security & Automation, we have taken security and automation and combined them, using state of the art products by 2gig, Kwikset and other trusted manufacturers, and award winning alarm monitoring services by Dynamark. The result is security that is so much more. Contact us to learn how we can Simplify your Life.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Surveillance systems wiring & installation, networking wiring & installations, sound systems wiring & installation, low voltage custom systems.