WALLACE PLUMBING

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2008

lots of shoutouts on dmwallaceplumbing.com...

HERE AT BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER WE PROVIDE THE BEST OF US IN SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS TO DOING A HIGH QUALITY WORK AT SUCH AN INCREDIBLE REASONABLE PRICE. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSSINESS SINCE 2018 TILL NOW AND MUCH MORE YEARS TO COME. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSSINESS THAT RELATES TO THE COMMUNITY AND GIVES BACK TO IT ASWELL. WE OFFER VARIOUS DISCOUNTS.

Every Los Angeles plumbing problem qualifies as a household emergency, and veteran tradesmen generally agree there is no such thing as an “easy” plumbing job. Whether you desperately need repairs or want to create your dream kitchen, the finest Los Angeles plumbers are eager to prove their skill and earn your trust. At Bryco Plumbing we look forward to working with you.

Welcome to GoPro Plumbing and Rooter Licensed Bonded and Insured, A Los Angeles based professional full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. Our trucks are fully equipped and our service professionals are handpicked to handle anything; from minor repairs to major renovations; no job is too big or small. At GoPro Rooter we believe the customer comes first. We have a passion for what we do and we want to share it with our community. We provide the latest in cutting edge plumbing technology that did not exist years ago to diagnose and repair any plumbing problem imaginable. Our trained experts can be at your door under 90 minutes from the initial call. We take pride in our work; we’re not satisfied until you are, so give us a call today.

09/10/2017

Went well. Called late on Saturday, was on promised time. Was professional and careful. Diagnoses problem, changed out faucet and fixed under sink leak.

Description of Work
Cold water pressure low and under sink leak. Replace faucet. Birthday party scheduled the next day and called late in the afternoon.

10/17/2014

Description of Work
David is a great guy. Came to service my place twice. He wasn't situated to do the first job and told me what and who I need. So, when I had another job, I remembered him and called. He actually came on short notice even thought it wasn't an emergency. he wore shoe covers which I appreciated since I had new floors. He fixed my running toilet and told me what part I needed to purchase. | |He checked on my toilet later in the week which was nice. | |I will call him again for a job. | |I recommend him because he is real, no nonsense and honest. Good guy and a plumber!

01/08/2014

David's work was very professional and I found his prices to be very affordable. He was willing to go the extra mile for you as far as when you need work done. He was friendly and fast. He didn't waste time before getting to work and getting it done. I will be calling him in the future.

Description of Work
After trying to remove a water filter my sink sprung multiple leaks. I called David and he was able to come out that day for no extra charge. He fixed all the leaks (3 of them) without being able to shut off the hot water.

02/10/2011

The estimate was right on. The work was very cleanly done. I received excellent service.

Description of Work
They were cleaning and repairing the sewage line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

08/25/2008

After having dealt with a wide array of plumbing companies over the years large and small, it is a pleasure to find a man dedicated to his craft (he's been at it for 20 years) who gave me the feeling that I would have no further problems with this areas involved. I have great confidence in him and feel comfortable recommending his company for any type of plumbing or drainage problem. It probably a...

Description of Work
The water filtering system under my kitchen sink was broken and I was having trouble with my water heater. Mr. Wallace was able to clear the system, replace the filter and stop leakage that was occurring under the sink. He was thorough and completely understood the nature of the problem. It was a delight to work with a professional who seems to have a thorough understanding of his trade. He was also able to analyze the issue with my water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

All types of repairs and replacements to indoor and outdoor plumbing, water, gas, drains, faucets, fixtures, water heaters, pipes,water heaters, sewer line, rooter.