Top Value

California: Contractors
05/31/2022

5274 W Pico Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90019

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

foundation repair202090019
SEISMIC RETROFIT FOUNDATION REPAIR

Los Angeles-based general construction, remodeling and home improvement company offering quality and value for residential and commercial projects. Exterior and interior projects – no job is too big or small! Top Value delivers four standards in every project we take on: Quality: That the finished product will be beautiful goes without saying, but at Top Value we make sure the materials we use are durable and self-sustaining, so that you don’t need to spend time and money on maintenance or replacements. Value: Our long-standing relationship with our suppliers means we are able to pass on our savings to you, offering our customers competitive prices without compromising on quality. Service: Our friendly, professional project managers ensure that everything runs smoothly so that you don’t have to have to spend your time doing so. Fluent in English and Spanish, your project manager will liaise with you and our team at every step of the way. We’re not satisfied until you are. Timeliness:We work with our customers to set a realistic schedule that ensures work is done efficiently and in time. Our team is on the job site, consistently and every day, to make sure that we achieve what we say we will ....
FOUNDATION BOLTING & BRACING project

foundation repair

202090019

foundation repair (5)cabinet makers (13)home remodeling (4)cabinet refacing (3)interior painting (2)structural engineering (2)masonry (2)flooring (2)house painting (1)roofing (1)

07/23/2021

Good People! Ilan and Aba came to quote our projects. Ilan kept in touch via text and arrived on time. They were both very pleasant and knowledgeable. Spent time with us and gave us great insights and fair quotes for each project. We haven't decided whether to proceed but if we do, we will definitely contact Top Value. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replacing an interior ceiling header and exterior trim paint

Category remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

03/11/2021

Prompt completion of work at reasonable cost and high quality

Description of Work
Assessment of existing structural elements and reinforcement of attic space

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

01/27/2020

Based on great reviews and proximity to my home in South Los Angeles, I hired Top Value to remodel my bathroom and kitchen, retaining some of the unique built-in aspects of my 100+ yr old Craftsman house while making the bathroom and kitchen more functional. They were able to do that, while staying on budget, and I love my new bathroom and kitchen now! Any issues that popped up during the process they were able to resolve, and cabinets were adjusted wonderfully to fit in the built-in spaces in the kitchen to maximize space and storage without having to tear out elements that were original to the house. That was exactly what I needed. They listen and work with what you communicate are your needs, and also suggest ideas for how to achieve what you are looking form so I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Remodeling of Kitchen and Bathroom

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

Review for Top Value - 5274 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA - 38352198

03/06/2019

It went very well, prompt and thoroughly good.

Description of Work
They did a structural engineering.

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

02/05/2019

Ilan Cohen (owner) scared me to death telling me my house was not being supported with vertical beams and said he would tie down foundation add beams and raise floor near my door - I am a 75 yr old woman - he quoted me $12800 and said that price included a senior discount - in shock I asked him to start repair 1/15/19 - he insisted on $5K first day, next $5K 2 days later and $2800 at completion 1/25/19 - 2 weeks following “work completed” I do not have a copy of documents I was promised - (contract/photos of repair) - he even said he would email to me - he has been paid in full and I have no proof of the work done other than verbal and copies of my check and credit card charges - I have made contact with him and again he said he would meet with me with documents - I have no proof of repairs and he has $12800.00 of mine - the actual workers were all professional - my next step will be to hire another person to verify the work and provide me with a written report and photos - my payments were all payable to Build for You not Top Value as advertised on Angie's list

Description of Work
Sagging front door/floor near front door

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We would like to extended to you our most sincere apologies regarding the recent issue with foundation repair estimate. We have a high standard of quality for certifying our jobs, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. If you would be willing to talk further please feel free to call Martha at 310-860-6045 Thank you and have a beautiful day

10/24/2018

Great, Ilan did a great job, had excellent communication and was very well priced!

Description of Work
We converted our garage into an ADU

Category masonry,remodeling,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

08/08/2018

Top Value did two projects for us at two separate properties. The first was a soft story retrofit which was executed flawlessly. The team was professional and kind and did a great job at a decent price. The second project was bolting and bracing an existing structure. They got the job done quick and seamlessly. We will certainly be hiring this company for any future projects we need.

Description of Work
Soft Story Retrofit & Bracing and Bolting

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

08/08/2018

The work done was with impeccable professionalism - and we were thrilled with the quality and efficiency of the project.

Description of Work
New Footing and Foundation Slab for Back House

Category custom cabinets,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

01/25/2017

It went really good. They were on time and cleaned up after the job was done. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
They put a new closet in a room that was an office.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/25/2017

12/20/2016

They did an excellent job. The workers were astute and courteous. They were clean and on time. They were friendly and nice to have around.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on patio, painted, cemented some bricks for leak prevention

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

Residential new home, interior design, kitchens, living rooms, wine cellars, roofing, stairs, media room, bathrooms, bedrooms, flooring, interior painting, walk-in tub, exterior - retaining walls, rough framing, iron, gardening & landscaping, lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens and living spaces, swimming pools, Jacuzzi & spas, stone, water features & exterior painting, foundation works including floor leveling, seismic retrofitting, foundation replacements, slab and raised foundation repairs, crack and settlement below grade, waterproofing, drainage, water drainage issues, foundation support systems, soft story, property foundation inspections and more, earthquake retrofitting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing