Top Energy Solutions INC

9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

8265 W SUNSET BLVD

Los Angeles, CA 90046

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

When it comes to home upgrades, Top Energy Solutions is the market leader. We are a client-focused company that works hard to deliver the best possible results in all of our projects. Home improvement projects are major life events. We understand the importance of trusting a company to deliver your dream, so we strive to meet all of our customers expectations and make their dreams come true. We know your house is valuable, and we treat it like it was our own. Enjoy the benefits of a lower costs, wide network, access to the best systems on the market, along with the comfort of a client-driven business that is still family-owned and operated. Our company is here to look after you. We will do our very best to fulfill all your HVAC, Insulation, Roofing, Window, and Solar needs....

HVAC Companies (35)

06/20/2022

John P.

The quality of work was good. They were quick and on time.

Description of Work
They installed the AC unit.

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

11/15/2021

Joe P.

Leor offered me great deal on my A/C and Heating system replacement. I know because I contacted several other companies. Leor and his team shoved up on time, did excellent job and price was same as he promised. The quality of work is superb! Thank you Top Energy Solutions!

Description of Work
A/C and Heating system installation

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

11/12/2021

Jimmy D.

I hired this company to install new A/C unit at my home. They offered my very affordable price for that job. Technicians shoved up on scheduled date and did everything within 1 working day. They were quick, polite and clean. Excellent service!

Description of Work
A/C Unit Installation

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

11/11/2021

David L.

I needed to replace my A/C and Heating system at my house. I contacted several companies and decided to go with Top Energy Solutions, they gave me best price for that work. Leor and his team shoved up on time and did quick work and quality is excellent. It was great to work with them and I would recommend them to friends and family!

Description of Work
A/C and Heating replacement

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

11/11/2021

Eric N.

My friend recommended me Top Energy Solutions on my A/C unit repair. I called them and they already knew what was issue. Technician arrived soon and resolved issues in quick and efficient was and charged fair price. Highly recommended company!

Description of Work
A/C repair

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

11/10/2021

John B.

Top Energy Solutions recently installed new A/C and Heating system at my home and they did brilliant job. They were professional, quick and efficient. The price was OK. I just can't ask for more! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
A&C and Heating installation

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

11/08/2021

Jose V.

I needed to repair my A/C and my neighbor recommended me Top Energy Solutions. I called them and Leor came to my home same day and resolved issues quickly. He was very professional, explained his work and charged very acceptable price. Excellent service!

Description of Work
A/C repair

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

11/05/2021

Peter M.

It was a pleasure to deal with them, and the installation was completed in one day. They are professional, communicate well, and most important to me, they are punctual! I am a very satisfied customer and would highly recommend Top Energy Solutions!

Description of Work
A/C Installation

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

11/02/2021

Michael S.

I highly recommend them. Leor gave me great price on my A/C and heating replacement. I am also super satisfied with quality of work they did and with their great service. Thank you Top Energy Solutions!

Description of Work
A/C and Heating replacement

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/28/2021

Phillip G.

My experience with Top Energy Solutions was awesome. Leor and his crew replaced heating and air system at my house and they did excellent job and everything went great. Thanks Leor on such a great service!

Description of Work
A/C and Heating replacement

Work Completed On 10/28/2021