The Electric Connection

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2005

Awards & Badges

2706 S Robertson Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90034

My name is Kim Hopkins. I started The Electric Connection in 1979. Over the years we've grown into a 25-employee company, providing electrical services to homeowners and businesses throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Quality Electrical Work I believe in Quality and offer a lifetime guarantee on all our work. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We have an A+ Rating with the local Better Business Bureau, and since 2005, we have earned the Angie's List "Super Service Award" each year since. Between Angie's List, Yelp, and Google, we have 100's of reviews from satisfied customers. Additional phone numbers - (818) 446-0888, (213) 401-2334...

electrician (540)lighting (126)ceiling fan installation (52)landscape lighting (10)home security systems (6)handyman (5)pool cleaning (3)drywall (3)driveway gate installation (2)home remodeling (2)general contractors (2)generator service (1)

03/22/2021

Excellent work. Quick scheduling - within the week. Arrive on time and finished within 1/2 hr, with price as quoted. Will definitely work with this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing broken outlet and circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

03/02/2021

I was so pleased with this company that I will use them and recommend them all the time. They were friendly and very meticulous about their job. They went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was thought through and the end result was beyond what I expected. They weren't the type to just get the job done but they wanted to get the job done right and have it to look right too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Tesla Charging stations, 1 out added and another outlet switched out

CATEGORY contractors,electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the detailed review! We're very glad and we appreciate working with you. Hoep to hear from you again the next time you need an electrician. Danielle

02/18/2021

Work was fantastic and done timely and professionally. Would absolutely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several electrical outlets were out

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks so much for your feedback and review. We really appreciate it.

02/15/2021

Contact response was fast each time. The electrician and his assistant arrived inside the quoted time frame and wasted no time getting to work. The job was completed to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove chandelier, install ceiling with light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review! We're very glad to know you are happy with our work,and we hope to partner with you again in the future :) Danielle

11/11/2020

They double checked everything and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate you and thank you for your trust in our company.

02/03/2020

Bob the electrician arrived with a fellow electrician and went to work after I explained that we had an open ground outlets in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Both rooms had been newly painted so was expecting the worst but they got ground connections from the bathroom vanity plumbing and from outside water pipe for the kitchen without damaging the painted wall. They showed us what they did and s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
add ground to outlets in kitchen and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We're so glad you are happy with our work. I've passed your message along to Roger, our electrician who did this job (Bob is our in-office Production Manager, who I'm sure you probably spoke with at some point while setting up this appointment.) Thank you for allowing us to be of service and we hope to work with you again! Danielle

01/24/2020

I felt they were rude on the phone, they didn't want to answer my question, I was asking why is it cost so much to move a doorbell that was already installed, all they need to do is to move it a little bit and why does it cost so much at $175.00. They didn't answer my question, I have to keep on drilling them for an answer, its like I was bothering them with question and they don't want to be both...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical service to move a doorbell that is already installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We communicated with you on more than one occasion to try to explain our price to you and answer all of your questions . It seems to us that you thought this should be a very quick, little job when, due to additional work of having to break and patch stucco and replace your doorbell transformer it would take at least an hour and a half, and probably longer, to do this wor...

01/22/2020

very well....good job by two guys (one very knowlegable...an electrician ? ...the other an apprentice ?}

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inside :repair/replace recepticals & remove unwanted timers & replace wall switch- find / connect outside floodlight.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback and for your review. I will pass along your kind words to the crew we had out at your property to do this work. Regarding your rating on our price - we give prices before we do the work and we also get signed authorization before proceeding. Our aim is to provide 100% satisfaction to all of our customers on every project. Although you felt the ...

01/14/2020

I've used the Electric Connection before and I will exclusively use them in the future. Added 10 recessed lights, 3 ceiling fans and a slew of other electrical projects in a home we purchased. Careful, punctual, clean, professional, i couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fans, recessed lighting, replaced outlets, added new outlets

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every job, and we hope to work with you again! Danielle

10/08/2019

Gerardo and his assistant did an amazing job. This is the second time he has done work at my house and I am again totally impressed with his speed, professionalism, and suggestions about how to improve things. Note: if you have special circumstances for your job, ask to talk to an electrician to make sure you're getting an accurate estimate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adding an outdoor outlet and installing a patio fan

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks so much for sharing with us (and others) about your experience of our company. We're very glad you enjoyed our work and service. Please don't hesitate to be in touch with us for any other electrical work you'd like done. Danielle

Residential, replace, installations, house rewires, electrical, troubleshooting, ceiling fans, lighting, recessed, landscape lighting, new circuits, panel upgrades, outlets & circuit breakers.

Electric gates, heating & plumbing.