Superior Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Upholstery Cleaning Project

upholstery cleaning

carpet and upholstery
View project

carpet cleaning (18)upholstery cleaning (6)oriental rug cleaning (3)drapery cleaning (3)

07/08/2022

Dareck H.

Tony delivered exactly what he promised and I couldn't be more satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2022

06/16/2022

Carol H.

Fabulous... Several areas were challenging but were successfully cleaned. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

02/04/2022

Jen P.

My Superior Carpet Cleaning delivered superior service, my drapes look refreshed and new again! They took the time to hang the drapes back up perfectly, and even steamed them to perfection. This is the 2nd time I have used their service for my drapes, and I will always only use them to clean my carpets, upholstery and drapes. A+ Polite and professional too!

Description of Work
Drapery Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

01/12/2022

Laura S.

Tony was great! Excellent communication. Always on time, great results and really fairly priced. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

09/29/2021

Clarence R.

Tony was professional and on time he explained how long it would take and the carpet cleaning was excellent.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/24/2021

Yolanda P.

They were efficient and did an excellent job cleaning my carpets. I plan to use them again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

09/24/2021

Carol D.

Tony was professional and prompt to call, and arrive at his appointment. He explained the process of how he would remove the drapes which are quite long and large. He and his assistant we’re careful and systematic and drapes came back spotless

Description of Work
Drapery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

06/26/2021

audrey K.

I had six area rugs that needed cleaning. Three large, two runners and a small circular. They were pretty dirty -- we have pets and we didn't upkeep the rugs during the Pandemic. Tony was great, efficient and very personable. The rugs looks great and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
area rug cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

05/12/2021

Henry V.

Jose was very responsive, answered all my questions. Turned up on time and did the work as they said they would. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Drapery Cleaning

Category drapery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

04/24/2021

Emily B.

It went fine! They were professional they followed the Covid guidelines and everything!

Description of Work
cleaned my two living room chairs

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

03/13/2021

krissia S.

Customer friendly, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Review for Superior Carpet Cleaning - 6007 Keniston Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 39248164

02/18/2021

lois M.

It went perfect! Superior carpet cleaners have cleaned my carpets a number of times. This time had large coffee stains on bedroom carpet. They did a perfect job.

Description of Work
coffee stains

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/18/2021

Eileen J.

The Cleaners called ahead, were prompt, followed Covid protocol, were very polite & professional. They looked at the job & discussed our concerns with us, offered their plan for solutions and did a fabulous job!! They worked very hard and had real attention for details. We would highly recommend them to anyone and we plan on calling them next time we need more work done! Thank you Superior Carpet Cleaning!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

12/31/2020

Keith A.

Amazing! Tony was very quick to reply. He worked with my schedule and location. We had bought sofas and sofa beds as used. Needed them cleaned before anyone used them due to cleanliness but also the COVID situation. He got all the stains out and made everything look brand new. He even had a time slot open up last minute and reached out if he could come then which worked out perfectly bc it got the job done even sooner. I would definitely hire him again and HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!!!

Description of Work
5 sofas and two mattresses needed to be cleaned.

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

10/26/2020

Jerry P.

These guys did a great job. I would hire them again in a second. Quality work, cost effective.

Description of Work
Cleaned four rooms of carpets

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/21/2020

sabrina A.

Excellent! Great work, good pricing , friendly and great clean up. On time and responsive!!! Five out of five.

Description of Work
carpet drapes carpet repair

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/24/2020

Julie F.

They do excellent work. I have them for years. He helps to keep my home clean and beautiful

Description of Work
Oriental Rug Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/23/2020

Vicky B.

I have worked with Superior for about 10 years, and I won’t work with anyone else. They are professional, they protect the furniture, and my carpets always look great.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/23/2020

olga M.

Excellent. They did an outstanding job as always. Super clean smell and look. We heavily rely on superior carpet cleaning especially with our pets having accidents all over the place. Superior always cleans up the mess leaving it smelling and looking super fresh :)

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/18/2020

matt W.

Superior Carpet Cleaning was outstanding! Tony did an amazing job at a great price! My carpet looks like new! He was friendly, professional and knowledgeable! I highly recommend Superior Carpet Cleaning! Thanks Tony!!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/17/2020

shirley C.

We had our fabric couch cleaned. Several months of children quarantined at home the couch needed some deep cleaning and honestly the couch came out like new. Ask for Antonio. He was fabulous! He was on time. Wore a mask. Covid safe. Professional. You can’t go wrong. Too bad I can’t upload before and after pictures but you will have to take my word for it! We will be using this company again especially during Covid time!

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/17/2020

miguel D.

The job was well done, we were satisfied with the service

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

01/28/2013

Timothy J S.

It took two days instead of one. A couple of stains on my carpet are still there.

Description of Work
They clean the carpet in my tile. It took them two days... then left me with grout sealer on my walls at the bottom left a yellow shadow. One guy was on probation and the other guy was new and he did the grout.