S.R. Flooring

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Specializing in flooring of all kinds, such as: hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, floor coatings, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Projects

Water Damage Repair  project
Water Damage Repair

flooring

202090011

Instalation

I'm installer, of many kinds of flooring if you need my services call me, 3234046218

SELA Constrution

General carpentry, (framing, drywaling, flooring, concrete, tile, cabinet installation, windows, doors, welding, finish, paint) Home remodel and home additions.. we are a small family business with over 10 years with residential and commercial experience..

Mario Diaz Flooring

Please contact directly at 323.816.8390 or by email diazflooring@me.com. Minimum 24 Hour response lead time for quotes/services (or availability). 120% dedication to a professional job; our goal is to make sure you fall in love with your floors! Please feel free to email us at: diazflooring@me.com or visit our website at: www.MarioDiazFlooring.net

05/20/2021

Soel did a great job and when he ran into a couple obstacles he communicated very well and fixed the issues. He was fair, honest and I would highly recommend him and his team. Thanks Soel!!!

Description of Work
waterproof vinyl flooring

03/15/2021

Mike was a pleasure to work with. He responded quickly to get me an estimate and even moved things around to accomodate my schedule, His prices were reasonable and my project turned out great! I'm a happy customer.

Description of Work
baseboard on stairs

01/17/2021

They were on time, finished the project in one day. The crew were all professional, cleaned as they put in the flooring and left the area clean. I was extremely happy with their work and would recommend they and definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Installation of waterproof flooring

12/20/2020

I had a great experience with Soel from SR flooring. Him and his team were very responsive throughout the entire time they worked on the project. I really appreciated that he was available to start the project quickly. I had already purchased the flooring and just needed his team to instal and they did in 1.5 days (about 1400 sq ft). I especially liked that he would pull me aside throughout the da...

Description of Work
Vinyl Installation

11/04/2020

Very professional and installed flooring beautifully and in a timely manner. The installation rates that were provided to me were very reasonable compared to other places charging me very high. Wore protective gear while working to ensure that they were following covid-19 safety guidelines. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
installed luxury vynil

Category flooring contractor

Flooring of all kinds, such as: hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, floor coatings, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check