SB Construction & Remodeling

California: Contractors
12/31/2021

6513 Hollywood Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90028

SB Construction & Remodeling is a leading company in the industry of home renovation and construction services. We offer our customers best of renovation and construction services. We provide multiple ranges of construction services varying from kitchen, bathrooms, and roofs remodeling and for other related works like painting, ceilings, doors and windows installations among others....

home remodeling (3)roofing (1)cabinet refacing (1)hardwood floors (1)

09/24/2020

I received a several quotes for my roof replacement and the best option was SB Construction & Remodeling. They were also available in shortest time and that was very important to me. Ron and his crew arrived on scheduled date. They were so disciplined and quick that they finished new roof one day earlier, but the quality of their work is superb. I highly recommend SB Construction & Remodeling for ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/15/2020

Amazing work!! I am so thrilled with the work that Ron and crew completed in our master bathroom. They totally gutted our bathroom and reconfigured the shower to provide a much needed update. Not only is the bathroom stunning, the quality of workmanship is impeccable, Ron and his team were such a pleasure to work with. They are trustworthy, professional and friendly - I know those adjectives are n...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

09/14/2020

I have a great experience with SB Construction & Remodeling. Ron and his team did an excellent job, big project ADU Garage Conversion. It was a big responsibility but Ron handled everything so easy. He was a true professional, very trustworthy and respectful. They worked hard every day to finish the project on time which they did. They also kept the project within my budget and the quality was at ...

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

08/19/2020

I wanted to hire a contractor for a room addition and after I contacted 6 contractors I decided to go with SB Construction & Remodeling. The project went quick and smooth thanks to very disciplined crew. They were communicative, respectful and friendly. The final price was within my budget and quality is excellent as they promised. Very recommendable and trustworthy company!

Description of Work
Room addition

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

03/13/2020

It was great. They were the nicest people. They made everything very clear. They were really patient. The price was great. Amazing amazing customer service overall. I will also refer them to my friends.

Description of Work
They did my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

03/05/2020

They did a very good job. They were always available for me. They were efficient. Their pricing was really fair and I really like their service.

Description of Work
They did a general construction in my house. They also did a bathroom and kitchen remodeling.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

03/02/2020

It went good. They were great and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They redid my garage, they epoxy the floors and build an attic on my garage.

Category hardwood floor,cabinet refacing