Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
Antiques
Watch Repair
Gifts

After 67 years, we continue to stand for quality, ethics, value and above all, service. We invite you to speak with one of our nine graduate gemologists. (310) 208-3131....

Larry's Custom Furniture

Larry's custom furniture has being custom making furniture and upholstering existing furniture for over 30 years now, previously located at the corner of Oxnard and Kester for close to 30 years, licensed and insured, along with some of the best workmanship that you will find for all of your furniture needs, what places this small family business apart from its competition, is not only the best quality materials and supplies but the fact that we are not happy with your project until the client is, and will stand behind what we do with five year workmanship Warranty along with a life time warranty on any custom made frame/wood structure

Desig It by Ninos

We specialize in furniture re upholstery, leather repair, custom design, furnishing, and refinishing. We pride ourselves on our customer service and great work. No job is too big or small - Give us a call, and you wont be disappointed. We are family owned and operated.Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by Desig It by Ninos on Angi

07/29/2013

Sarah Leonard refurbished my Grandmother's wedding ring and did an absolute amazing job. Marc and the entire staff were AMAZING.

Description of Work
Repair

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

05/09/2013

Very professional and knowledgeable service; will go back to next time I need an appraisal or interested in making a jewelry purchase.

Description of Work
performed inspection of ring

Category jewelry appraisal

07/16/2012

The people there are well trained. They are responsive and helpful. They gave me a really good estimate compared to the final outcome. They are easy to work with. They called me in between to let me know what was going on.

Description of Work
I used Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers to repair a broken piece of jewelry which my sister left behind when she passed away.

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

Family jewelers, engagement, diamond solitaire & wedding rings, colored gemstones, estate, watch repair and restoration, appraisals, engraving, restringing, watch batteries & custom design.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available