RSG Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2010

General plumbing. Service and repair. Drain work.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Family own for 30 years. Discounts available for school teachers and veterans!...

Rose City Construction has been remodeling and improving homes, with reliable and professional customer services for the Los Angeles County. Our experienced staff will plan, design, and build all of your home improvements needs. We are a full service construction company with a “hands on” approach at every level possible. Our pride in our workmanship, fair business practices, superior customer services, and surpassed safety records are just a few reasons to choose Rose City Construction, Inc. Our mission is to provide you and your family with the best possible services and guaranteed satisfaction. Rose City Construction is dedicated to help you turn your dreams into a reality. We are gladly open to listen to your ideas, desires, and needs. With your ideas, we will be able to provide you with the best possible solutions to help you reach your ideal home at an affordable budget. All Angie's list members get 10% off on any remodeling project. free Estimates.

Plumbing and Hydro Jetting. We are experts pipeline video inspection. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

We at THE DRAIN CO.have been servicing the SF Valley and Greater Los Angles Area since 1969. 818-344-1114 * 818-442-0966 323-877-0156 * 323-257-9954 310-247-0133 * 626-792-2886 Here for you 24/7

10/15/2020

Great work, high quality craftsmenship and professionalism . All work was done in timely manner and I highly recommend this comapny for all your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Re pipe the whole house

Category plumbing,drain pipe

10/05/2018

A pipe from the kitchen sink to the main line ruptured in the ceiling of my downstairs room, Ralph was over in less than 24 hours and fixed it. Very professional and explains everything he does, highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pipe burst

06/29/2018

Ralph was very responsive and kind, he gave me a range estimate over the phone, explaining all the details of what the job entailed. He was able to come over in less than 24 hours, looked at the issue with the gas line, explained in details what it needed to be done and did a wonderful job in less than 2 hours. The price was exactly what he said it would be, no surprises or extra fees. He and his ...

Description of Work
Reroute a gas pipe in the kitchen

Category plumbing,home remodeling

11/06/2017

Repairs were made, but a bit later the toilet leaked again. It was past the the warranty period so I called a different plumber. It appears the gasket that my toilet uses rather than a wax ring was not seated properly. I have had no further issues since this second repair.

Description of Work
Repairs to toilet.

08/19/2017

Asked for quote on replacing j bend for my drain pipe and I was quoted $550. Rip off. Don't go here.

Category plumbing

Expert on floor,wall and gravity furnaces. Gas lines repairs and new installations. Copper Repipe and main water services. Sewer and Drain cleaning repairs and new installations. Tankless Hot Water Heaters. Commercial and Residential Water Heaters. Water Sprinklers. Ice Maker and dishwasher installations. Sump Pumps.