plumbing

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Right Time Rooter and Plumbing Services

Founded 2017 • With Angi since April 2018

Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA 90047

"IT's never a wrong time to CALL RIGHT TIME!" Based in Los Angeles, CA, Right Time Rooter and Plumbing Services is a local plumbing service provider. We established our company in 2017 but our hands-on experience in the plumbing industry spans over more than 25 years. Our team has hundreds of

02/20/2021

Josephus Y.

Repair gas leak on 1/9/21

Description of Work
Anthony and his team were great. They did a professional work with no damage to my concrete yard. You can’t even tell that they dug up the yard to run a pipe underground. I decided to go with him after paying $700 for a gas test by Mike Diamond. and they wanted $8800 to fix the leak. I was told about Angie’s list. I got three estimates and Anthony was thorough in his presentation with different options of stopping the leak. I will recommend him to anyone with a plumbing or gas problem. He is A+++++++*

01/21/2021

Mel T.

He was professional, informative, and very pleasant! The price was really fair and we were thrilled with the speed he completed the project!

Description of Work
My bathtub faucet leaked terribly! Right Time Plumbing arrived promptly and fixed it immediately!

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive review! Your opinion means so much to us. We are here for all of your plumbing needs. “It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!”

05/27/2020

Rakiya S.

My experience was great. I would recommend them. They gave us a good price. They were fast and efficient. They explained everything to us thoroughly. They showed up on time.

Description of Work
They did plumbing service for me, which they repaired my toilet and garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive review! We are here for you for all of your plumbing needs. “It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!”

Manny C.

It was very good. They were very professional and very clean. The guy was very honest.

Description of Work
They did a plumbing repair for me, which they repaired our sewer and re piped the house.

Kim R.

I loved them. He was fabulous. They were excellent. They were professional and detailed. They were on time. They cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
They did plumbing a repair for me. They put in a new line underneath the house.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Kevin C.

It was really good. They were thorough. I was happy they were able to help me. They were really good guys.

Description of Work
They helped me unclog the drain I have.

Category drain cleaning

Stacy O.

It was excellent. They were on time. They were clean. They cleaned up after themselves. They answered every questions I had. They worked with me for a couple days to make sure the problem was solved.

Description of Work
They repaired the back up drain we had in the sink on the bathroom.

06/03/2019

J S.

Everything went perfectly. Loved them.

Description of Work
Clear a couple drains

Category plumbing

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure to work with you. It means a lot to read that you were satisfied with the quality of work preformed by Right Time. “It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time! “

06/03/2019

J S.

Awesome! On time, clean and communicative.

Description of Work
Unclog pipe

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the great review. Looking forward to working with you on your next project. It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!

05/13/2019

Roger U.

It went great. The water heater died sometime before my evening shower. Angie's list sent me a list of plumbers which I checked out on a couple of other sites. Right Time Plumbing responded immediately and we set up an appointment for early the next day. Anthony showed up with his helper on time. He had previously sent out a quote which I thought was fair. I pointed out to him that I qualified for the Angie's List senior discount which he immediately applied to his original price without a problem. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your great review. It was a pleasure to work with you. It means a lot to the helpers, and the office staff to read that you were satisfied with the quality of work preformed by Right Time. “It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time! “

03/11/2019

Jon B.

I am very happy with the work done by Right Time Router and Plumbing. Anthony is very knowledgeable and professional. The workmanship was excellent. He knew how to troubleshoot the problems and followed through with the greatest of expertise. I look forward to calling them again anytime I have plumbing related issues. It’s good to know I can rely on them.

Description of Work
Install garbage disposer and re-do the drain plumbing. Also did a router of the drain pipe.

02/27/2019

Colin T.

The plumber did great. He arrived on time (unlike the previous nationally advertised plumbing service that I called that missed TWO appointments). He diagnosed how to replace the handle and replaced it in 10 minutes. Also gave us a money saving recommendation on solving a faucet leak. I would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Needed a faucet handle replaced on a Kohler faucet. Needed another faucet tightened that required the removal of the sink trap.

01/03/2019

anthony V.

Anthony was very professional from the start and was very kind to my 75 yr old mother. This repair was done for her home. His quote was the same as another competitor but due to the difficult location (the small 12x12 basement of a typical west LA home) of the water heater exchange probably took a little longer than anticipated. He was professional throughout and didn't raise the price, a small portion of which already took into account the tough location. Nice guy, responsive, and great communication throughout. Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Install new 40-gallon gas water heater and remove old unit

Category plumbing, water heater repair

12/13/2018

Gregory W.

Never Happened !!! I received this evaluation request 3 minutes after talking to this BOZO ! I agreed to meet him at my home today, 12/13/2018 at 12 noon. Now that he alleged on 12/12/2018 that he completed the the job today, 12/13/2018, all other possible contractors are shut out !!! What type of organization is Angie's List ?????

Description of Work
Lateral sewer pipe diagnosis and repair

Category plumbing

Please give us a call. We did not do the work for you. We spoke to you yesterday where you stated several people have come out to assist you and you were not satisfied. We arrived on time today and you refused to allow us to assist you as agreed. Please call Jeff out account specialist with Angie’[Member Information Removed] list. Respectfully RTR

12/09/2018

BRYAN B.

Right Time finished the job in one day.

Description of Work
72 foot main sewer line replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time out to write a great review! It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!

11/24/2018

Roger G.

Job got done and pipe replaced

Description of Work
Clear main sewer line of roots

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Thank you for your great review! “It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!

10/18/2018

Mr. Rod B.

They were wonderful,the service was great, we have been using them for little over 6 months, and they have been excellent.

Description of Work
Plumbing Service for a commercial business

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review! It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!

10/18/2018

Tanish H.

Excellent Service, He has fair prices, and excellent job, cleans up after himself. I would continue using him time and again.

Description of Work
Unclogged the Drain, and fix the water heater temperature

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Thank you for your great review! “It’s never a wrong time to call Right Time!

09/11/2018

Enyard E.

Mr. Anthony arrived and quickly diagnosed my problem with piping, was age related, old piping failed, symptoms was severe stoppages. New piping installed, all is well! Thanks Again Right Time Plumbing

Description of Work
Major Plumbing Repairs

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for your great review!

08/29/2018

Yvette T.

They're great. I would recommend them. They're prompt and on-time. They're friendly and get the job done. They're reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I had minor issues like sink clogs in my bathroom and kitchen and they were able to resolve the problem.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Ms. [Member Name Removed] thank you for the opportunity to service your drain cleaning needs.

08/28/2018

Cameron M.

It went awesome. They came out immediately. Very quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Light plumbing.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the opportunity to assist you!

WyseOwl Property Inspection and Preservation

Home Inspection, Plumbing and Property Preservation

Award 2022
    Tony's Plumbing, Inc.

Over many years of quality and professional service; Tony's Plumbing, a family owned & operated business, has acquired the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose the work that needs to be done. This makes it possible for us to provide you with a realistic and fair estimate before any service is begun. Angie's List members receive a discount of 10% (ON SERVICE JOBS ONLY) off the hourly rate after the first hour when paid at time of service. Our normal business hours are: Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. If you like our services, then we would love to exceed the expectations of your family & friends. Thank you in advance for your thoughtful recommendations of our services!

Award 2022
    The Water Heater Company

The Water Heater Company provides reliable and high-quality plumbing services to customers in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara Counties. Our team is proud of working for more than 20 years in the plumbing industry. We offer upfront pricing, transparent processes, and open communication so customers understand what is happening during every step of their plumbing job. We are known for providing excellent customer service to homeowners. The team at The Water Heater Company is experienced, trained, licensed, and are available to handle your plumbing emergencies 24/7. Our knowledgeable technicians provide customers with affordable water heater and plumbing solutions that are timely and high quality. Our specialists stand behind the work completed with a customer satisfaction guarantee. Call in the experts at The Water Heater Company today for help with your home water heater and plumbing problems.

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Professional Plumbing Service and Repair, Drain Cleaning Service, Water Heaters, Sewer Cleaning, Drain Pipe Installation, Gas Line Installation, Plumber, Home Plumbing Services, 24/7 Plumber, Residential & Commercial Plumbing Service