Reliance Design, Build, Remodel

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2015

11870 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 106690

Los Angeles, CA 90025

We are a family owned and operated business and we've been in remodeling and renovation for over 12 years. We are licensed general contractors for all residential projects including kitchen and bath remodels, additions, and complete home restoration and renovation. We are a design driven company with an excellent customer satisfaction track....

11/02/2016

David G.

We went beyond the deal and they bent over backwards to make it right! They did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile Shower Replacement, Including Labor and Materials

07/01/2016

Lee H.

Description of Work
Ben and his team did an amazing job! They remodeled my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The work was completed in less time than originally estimated and everything looks beautiful. I would highly recommend them for any size construction job.

Category garage builders

06/16/2016

terry M.

He is very thorough that way. His invoices are incredible and every time you make a change, there is another invoice reflecting that. So, he does a very good job in itemizing everything so that there are no surprises. So right now, he is doing all of the research on what I have asked him for. I would not think of using anybody else. I interviewed seven contractors before I hired him.

Description of Work
Reliance Design literally came to my house on Tuesday and he is going to be drawing up the estimate and would be looking into the things that I want.

06/16/2016

terry M.

The price was amazing. He is the best. He is an A for everything, for commitment to the work, for finishing early, for always cleaning up, for sitting down and talking to me when I kept changing my mind, and for staying within the budget. He is incredible. He is getting ready to do my kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
I used Reliance Design for the bathroom.

06/07/2016

JOAN V.

Description of Work
They did a good job and used quality material, but they did NOT ask how high or low I wanted the grab bar. It was to be in the place occupied by my old grab bar, but it was placed so high up that I can only reach the very bottom of it. This was odd, because Ben, the owner, DID ask if placement of the two corner shelves was to my liking. He had his men put the new grab bar where the old one had been -- VERTICALLY -- but not horizontally.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, home remodeling

02/03/2016

Sandeep S.

Description of Work
Ben was very professional and accomodating. No problems, would recommend to anyone

10/08/2015

terry M.

This was the 6th contractor I had met with and felt at-ease immediately. Ben was thorough from day one, took all the measurements, listened to my concerns regarding budget and a week later sent me the most comprehensive estimate I had seen thus far which included everything. We commenced work with an estimate of 2 weeks and competed in 10 days. Throughout the remodel Ben was available every morning to discuss progress, problems and listen to my design ideas. He was so very patient when I changed the vanity for the third time and in his words said; "There is nothing that cannot be resolved with a 20 minute conversation". What a pleasure and so very different from the 5 others who said things like; "Well anything can go wrong". Anything? Or, "We know what we are doing". In addition to the wonderful service, meaningful conversations, and great work, the end result even with the extras I just had to have was less costly then any of the other 5. I would highly recommend Ben and his crew.

Description of Work
the completely gutter the bathroom and replaced tub and door, tiled entire bath enclosure vanity, lighting, fan, flooring, painting

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling

09/24/2015

Brandon G.

Ben and crew did a great job. They were on time, worked quickly and we are extremely happy with the result.

Description of Work
Re-tiled Bathroom Floor

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

09/19/2015

bernard F.

New tile floor was installed by experienced and efficient workers. All terms were made clear and followed through on.

Description of Work
New bathroom floor

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

09/17/2015

GORDON B.

Everything went well. tile etc is drying and have not used it yet.

Description of Work
Angies list coupon/deal-Bathroom floor. Ben was responsive and supervised the work. Staff did a good job and cleaned up at the end. Additional charge for removing toilet.

09/09/2015

Nancy G.

He came out here and was just so honest. He told me that he, unfortunately, wasn't able to perform the work I needed in the allotted amount of time. I just really appreciated that. He was perfectly on time, he was neat and clean. He was lovely. And as soon as I'm ready to get the work done I'll contact him.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal.

Category ceramic tile

06/25/2015

Ali M.

The project was discussed and detailed were drawn. Contract was written and the prices was set. The project started on time and finished in time. We had a couple of change orders which we paid additional for and the rest was done on schedule. We installed a new shower steam unit that works very well and the master bathroom look great.

Description of Work
We wanted to remodel our master bathroom not fully but for the most part and match to what we wanted to keep.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

06/08/2015

Mohan P.

Description of Work
I was not able to use them because due to budget constraints but he was very friendly and knowledgeable.

05/26/2015

Brian D.

Ben from Reliance Builders is a great guy and an even better contractor! We had to fire a contractor that we previously hired to remodel our condo that did an awful job and wasn't finishing the job on time (Like 5 months late). We found Reliance Builders on Angies List to take over the job and we were very satisfied the whole way through. Ben was very patient, knowledgeable, and creative in fixing the problems we had to correct from the last contractor. Not only did he and his team do great work, but they were also very on time with the completion of the project. I plan to buy a home in the next few years and will definitely be giving Ben a call for a quote on another remodel job. I wish I would have found him earlier!

Description of Work
They repaired some shoddy work from another contractor and finished and unfinished condo remodel job. Wood Floors, Shower Tile, counter tops.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

01/23/2015

Pouya A.

We had an outdated master bath that had been waiting to be remodeled for a few years. We finally got around to getting some quotes and found Reliance through word of mouth. Ben was very friendly and courteous. They worked with us to reconfigure the layout of the bathroom and choose finishes that fit our style. The walk-in shower and new vanity are everything we had dreamed of and the attention to details on the construction is very obvious. They were well organized and managed to get the job started and finished in the timeline they originally told us about. Our second bathroom is ready to be remodeled and we?ll be calling them again to do the work.

Description of Work
Complete Master bathroom overhaul.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, sunrooms

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working on your project very much and look forward to working with you again.

01/21/2015

neda M.

Ben and his team worked on our kitchen remodel. Ben came out to our home for the estimate, took measurements, talked to us about what we were looking for, and gave us some suggestions we hadn?t thought of previously. The designer helped us organize our ideas and came up with a great layout for our kitchen. The employees showed up to work on time every day and cleaned up the work area every evening. Ben was very good at keeping an eye on everything and visited the house every day. Overall we had a great experience working with Reliance and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable company. They were able to help us get the most out of our space.

Description of Work
Redesigned our old kitchen space. Estimate the project for labor and materials. opened up walls, installed cabinets, counters, fixtures and tiles.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

We take pride in the craftsmanship that goes into our work and are glad to hear you're happy with the quality of the final product. Thank you for your review.

T&N Remodeling

LSM Drywall & Painting

LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly accepted in the form of Cash or Local Checks. CREDIT CARDS THROUGH ANGI-PAY AND VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL & CASH CARD. DUE TO THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF CORONA VIRUS WE'VE TAKEN STEPS TO INSURE YOU'RE SAFETY INCLUDING TESTING OF ALL OUR PEOPLE, WEARING MASKS & GLOVES. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.

Offers by LSM Drywall & Painting on Angi

General contracting services. Design, Build, Remodel. Kitchen, bathrooms, additions, and multiple room remodeling and renovation.