Red Head Rehabs

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

4.2

NOTE - RED HEAD REHABS DOES NOT PROVIDE CONTRACTING SERVICES. Red Head Rehabs specializes in providing home owners with the tools and knowledge they need to successfully complete their home renovation. We have a professional contractor Management system designed to help you control your contractor so that the contractor knows what your expectations are. We also provide great knowledge developed from our years of doing renovation work as investors! Our system can save you thousands of dollars, lower the cost of remodeling, teach you proven methods to successfully remodel your home, and help make your home renovation a success!!...

NVS Design Inc

NVS Design Inc

10 employees. NVS Design is an innovative company that thinks so far outside the box, we're 2 blocks down the street from it! We are a strong, driven advertising agency located in Indianapolis that works to provide our clients with detail-oriented work that speaks for itself. You not only get a fresh new look, you get artwork that will make your competition envious of you. We offer a wide range of services to our clients. Whether you need a fresh new logo, or a hot new website, we will help make sure you stand out amongst the rest. At NVS Design you are our top priority! We work closely with our clients, so we can ensure their new design efforts will be a success. Additional email - chad@nvsdesigns.com.

10/21/2016

You go online and it gives you an idea of costs in area and what type of contractors you need to hire. I expected a bit more information then what was given. The website provides basic information for contractors negations and costs of renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to do some renovation and bought the Deal for $99 for Professional Contractor Management System.

CATEGORY web designers

09/18/2016

Well my cats were fighting with my dogs, and one put a hole in my wall. So I wanted us plastered, when I called they said okay. And they gave me an estimate which was $100 and they came and did all the plastering and stuff. Then when he told me it was $180 I was a little confused, I didn't mind paying the extra money I just wish they would have told me because I had to go to the bank and get my mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The worker was so rude!

CATEGORY plastering

03/09/2016

Never used. Received credit from Angies List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY remodeling

Member - I would love to know more about why you rated us a "C". Could you provide more details or email directly at bob@redheadrehabs.com. Thanks!

02/22/2016

It was what they said it was but, it wasn't really that helpful to me. I don't think I got much out that. There is no punctuality, all they do is send you a document. They don't come out to your house and they don't perform a service. I didn't talk to anybody and so I don't think professionalism is applicable. I don't feel the document was thorough enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for $99 for Professional Contractor Management System. They sent documents on what to do if your are building a house yourself.

09/22/2015

Very well.  I learned a lot about material and labor costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a software program to manage home improvement contractor services.

CATEGORY remodeling

Member, Thanks for the review, I am glad you got a lot out of the materials! Keep on DOMINATING your renovation!

Renovation Education.