RD House Painting

California: Contractors
10/31/2022

P.O. Box 180303

Los Angeles, CA 90018

We are a family owned and operated Residential and Commercial Painting Contractor serving the LA Area since 2000 by Roberto Delgado , RD HOUSE PAINTING has been full insurance ,licensed and bonded, our clients are very pleased of our quality and attention to detail when performing their house painting needs, Call us TODAY for a FREE estimate....

interior painting (26)house painting (7)

07/10/2020

Roberto was amazing! He came to my house to get more details on the job and gave me an estimate on the spot. Amazingly he was able to start work the next day. The entire process took a total of 2.5 days including estimate, which is probably rare, but I'm super happy! He was very friendly and accommodating and most importantly, did a great job! Thank you, Roberto!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

09/24/2019

Roberto and his team did a fantastic job painting my condo! It was a challenge because it's a loft-style and has two-story tall walls, and I needed the ceiling painted as well. That was no problem, they painted the entire place and even finished a day earlier than estimated! Roberto pays a lot of attention to detail, which is very important, and his quote was competitive. Would not hesitate to hir...

Description of Work
Painting 2-story condo living room, kitchen, bedroom, ceilings

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

07/09/2019

We scheduled a month ahead because Roberto is busy. He arrived on time, was courteous and pleasant, and worked very hard. He actually worked late to complete the project a day early. His work is beautiful and we are very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Painted two rooms, an outside wall, and replaced/repaired a beam and window sill.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

05/20/2019

Horrible service! I Called for an estimate. We set up a date and time, he agreed and then canceled the day of... said it was an emergency. He tried to schedule another appt. I gave him a time/date he never responded. People that want work, work! I’m moving on. I Didn’t waste any more time with this guy!

Description of Work
He didn’t even show up to give an estimate

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

11/08/2018

RD Painting was outstanding by every measure. They arrived prepared, right on time with all their necessary equipment. The contact with owner Roberto, who did the job himself with an associate, prior to the actual day of the job was first rate; their professionalism, courtesy and work ethic were outstanding in every way. I will most certainly use them again for my painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior House Painting

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

Thank you for the opportunity.

09/28/2018

RD House Painting arrived on-time, completed the job quickly and were flexible on the several changes that needed to be made once the job had already been started.

Description of Work
Several interior rooms and hallways painted

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

08/23/2018

Roberto was great, very punctual and professional. Price was competitive and very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

03/22/2018

They worked quickly and very well. The house looks great and I am very happy.

Description of Work
RD painted the interior walls of my home and the exterior trim.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

01/23/2018

Roberto did an incredible job, he was fast meticulous and neat. Highly recommend !

Description of Work
Skin coating and painting of trim and walls

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

10/06/2017

Vendor didn't deliver on the promised work, was dramatic and left earlier saying he was tired. I am giving him a B/C only because the quality of work was acceptable, but didn't deliver as promised and was less professional.

Description of Work
Three walls need to be painted to I bought a deal for one room

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

I am sorry if you are not satisfied with the job I have done for you, we appreciate your business.

Residential and Commercial Painting - Interior & Exterior, Drywall Repairs, Plaster, Stain, Popcorn Ceilings Removal, Skin Coating, Stucco / Siding Prep and Painting

Industrial