Progressive Home Remodeling

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7550 Melrose Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90046

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roofing Project

Roofing Project

roofing
roofing

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home....

home remodeling (7)roofing (6)

04/17/2021

Absolutely recommend! They worked with our insurance company and us with professionalism and patience! They did an outstanding job on the roof and they were extremely stream lined! From the beginning to the end they stayed in constant communication with us. We are very proud of our new roof and couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/16/2021

Good service, professional, quick, and reasonable price!! I genuinely appreciate the effort of progress home Remodeling for coming to our house and transforming our living room to a brand new one. We couldn’t ask for more. These guys are exquisite!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/05/2021

Progressive Home Remodeling is highly recommended after completing a major townhouse renovation in Los Angeles. Progressive Home Remodeling team did an excellent job throughout project estimation, initiation, execution, and close-out. The team was extremely professional and was always willing to be available any time we had questions. The quality of work was impressive and the company ensured expe...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

04/05/2021

Progressive home remodeling did an above-average job on my bathroom remodeling project. The timeframe was set in stone from the very beginning. I appreciate their professionalism and willingness to accommodate my budget. My bathroom looks precisely how I envisioned it. I plan on hiring this company again for future projects because they remained consistent throughout the entire project. This is th...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/29/2021

We have done four different projects with progress home Remodeling, and we found them very easy to work with every time. They do an excellent job, and they are very professional. They stay within budget and complete the project at a fast rate. Their customer service is fantastic, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/28/2021

We met with a few different companies to get quotes for the bathtub we were replacing in our master bathroom. Their designer was very professional and did a great job explaining our options and helping us pick Everything. Wonderful company. Def recommend!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/25/2021

Sb Remodeling was recommended to us by one of our close friends, the progressive home remodeling team were very skilled and hardworking people. David is a skilled contractor and designer who gives his full self in order to achieve the very best of work. Our project included the kitchen and master bedroom. The entire remodeling is a huge success and we are very happy with the results of how it came...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/24/2021

Progressive home remodeling did an excellent job with my bathroom remodeling and finished on time. I felt it went very smooth and worry-free. They and their crew were professional, punctual, and responsible the whole time. Bobby Our project manager gave us a lot of suggestions from customer side about tile, vanity, light fixtures. I love all the details! We were happy about progressive Constructio...

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/24/2021

They were really on time. They were very professional. I enjoyed working with them. They were on point. They were honest about the timing.

Description of Work
They did some remodeling in my house.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/24/2021

Excellent service, very professional attitude. Bobby has great taste and she was listening to me and what I want to achieve with the renovation in my house. She designed my kitchen in a perfect way to look great and to be very functional. She also was very helpful throughout the process of choosing the granite countertop and decorative tiles. Thank you !!!

Description of Work
kitchen

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Review for Progressive Home Remodeling - 7550 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 39264232