Profix Appliance Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

Unknown

Los Angeles, CA 90045

We maintain and repair household appliances, focusing on your kitchen. Profix Appliance Service of Los Angeles, California, is an authorized service provider for Viking®, Dacor®, BlueStar® , Verona®, Ilve®, and DeLonghi® appliances. We have more than 17 years experience in the appliance maintenance and repair industry and provide you with superior service at reasonable rates. We are located in Los Angeles, near LAX. We provide service within a 30-mile radius, including service to communities along the 405 Freeway from Rancho Palos Verdes to Granada Hills and along freeways 101, and 134, from Thousand Oaks, to Pasadena. All of our technicians are factory trained and authorized to work on your appliance. We guarantee our labor for 30 days and we have a one-year guarantee on parts. Our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience. We strive to be number one for service in the appliance repair industry....

07/10/2018

Eugene R.

The best repair experience ever!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

08/18/2017

Amber H.

We called them that day and they were able to fit us in and fix. Super responsive!

Description of Work
Our refrigerator was all of a sudden not very cold in the morning.

08/04/2017

Daniel K.

I had trouble with a new microwave hood and Profix came out to repair. They had to order a part but the company sent the wrong part three times! In the end, Profix helped me to get a new unit. Chris, the repair person who originally came out was very knowledgeable and nice. When the new unit came in Mike and Miguel came out to install it. They had to fix up some errors on my original installers part so I am glad I had a new one put in! They were professional and courteous and took great care making sure to protect everything in my kitchen and clean up well afterwards. This company takes pride in what they do and cares about their customers. I highly recommend them for both installation and repair as I have experienced both.

Description of Work
Our new microwave hood had to be repaired but ultimately replaced.

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much for your kind words. Your review is much appreciated. Best regards. Mike Rosiak.

02/26/2016

JOHAN W.

Description of Work
Viking refrigerator fan upgrade kit. Completely quiet now. Very happy with the outcome.

Category appliance repair

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you so much for your review! I apologize in the delayed response as we have just recently started focusing on our social media presence. We really appreciate the feedback and value it highly when we review service calls to continue improving our services. I am very pleased with the outcome of your service and just wanted to personally reach out to you and thank you for choosing us! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Best regards, Profix Appliance Service

09/09/2015

NICKOLAS K.

Description of Work
The LED lights that indicate a burner is on on my Dacor cooktop failed over time. It started with one then eventually three out of the five were out. It was dnagerous because you can't always see the flames and the burners were left on several times. Profix replaced all five LED lights in March 2015 for $328 (I had to give them 50% down on the parts which was fine but then the tech charged full price at the time of the repair and I had to call them to refund the deposit--although I think they would have caught the error on their own). After the repair, 2 of the burners (the ones that are not sealed) kept sparking after the burners were ignited. That was not happening before the lights were replaced. I assumed some dust had entered the burners from the repair (he had to open the ccoktop) and assumed it would stop on it's own (shame on me--I should have called them immediately). After a few months (in July), I could not stand the constant clicking so I called them, assuming they would ackowledge that they caused the problem, but they said the labor warranty had expired, and that this would be billable. The technician came out and quoted $393 for the repair. I could not prove they had caused it, so I agreed and gave them another parts deposit. The technician came out when the parts were in stock and then when he came out he took another look and decided he needed more parts because he wasn't really sure what was wrong. The new estimate was $634. He said he might not need all of the parts but since he did not know what was wrong I figured he would put them all in just in case. At that point I would have spent slmost $1,000 to repair a cooktop where the only problem had been 3 malfunctioning LED lights. I told them forget it. I had to call twice to get my second parts deposit refunded (not that big a deal, just annoying. During this process I spoke to the owner Mike who was very polite but insisted his tech knew what he was doing and they could not have cuased the issue. I will never know, but I am not confident that the tech could diagnose the problem since he ordered multiple parts--how would I ever know what the correct repair cost should have been? Unfortunately, they are the only authorized Dacor service provider in my area so no other options. And my burners are still sparking constantly.

Category appliance repair

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you so much for your review! I apologize in the delayed response as we have just recently started focusing on our social media presence. We really appreciate the feedback and value it highly when we review service calls to continue improving our services. I am very sorry for how your service was executed and wish there was a more positive outcome. We have used your review and others like it to help strengthen our business and customer experiences. We hope to get the chance to redeem ourselves, should you still consider us. Thank you for being detailed in your experience, and us here at Profix are wishing you the best as this year comes to a conclusion. Best regards, Profix Appliance Service

07/01/2015

mary catherine W.

Description of Work
Replace motherboard on Dacor oven. Very punctual and professional.

10/10/2014

Annette N.

Excellent! Mike is very knowledgeable when it comes to fixing large appliances. We have a Dacor stove and he was very familiar with it.

Description of Work
Mike, the owner of this company came by and fixed my stove. A different company had come in and had made a mess of things. Took my stove apart and didn't put it back together properly. It didn't take Mike a long time to figure out how to fix the problem. Mike was professional, punctual and really knowledgeable.

05/25/2013

SUSAN G.

I called Profix Appliance Service because the main heating element in my Dacor Epicure oven needed to be replaced. I found them listed on Dacor's website as the preferred service provider to the Los Angeles area. I added Profix Appliance Service to Angie's List because I had such a positive experience. I called Celeste at Profix Appliance Service to schedule an appointment and she was very professional. She promptly took all my information down on a Thursday and ordered the part that I knew I needed after I provided her with a credit card. It arrived late on Monday and we spoke on Tuesday to set up the service call on Wednesday. Miguel arrived right on time and first replaced the old heating element (bake element) with the new Dacor part that I had pre-ordered. He then calibrated the temperature of the oven and, in fact, the temperature displayed was indeed the actual temperature. He then checked the oven for any other potential problems. He discovered that the broiler ignition was faulty and gas had accumulated, so I had him replace it as well. That was very important to have discovered and fixed because of the potential gas hazard! Miguel was thoroughly knowledgeable and confident about what he was doing as he serviced my Dacor oven. I am very thankful to Profix Appliance Service for the superior service and response that I received. I love my Dacor oven, would surely buy another as I have never had a problem before now (12 years after purchase) and would highly recommend Profix Appliance Service. I would definitely call them again should I ever have a need.

Description of Work
Profix Appliance Service repaired my Dacor Epicure oven which I purchased in 2001.

Trinity Appliance Services

We make your convenience our main goal as we ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. Trinity Appliance Services is oriented on your complete satisfaction with the final result of our work. We only use Original Parts with our Repairs. We are here to help you! We are an essential business which is on duty 24/7 365 days a year. We wear face masks, gloves and special uniform during Pandemic Covid-19 for your safety.

Offers by Trinity Appliance Services on Angi
    US Standard Appliance Repair

U.S. Standard is a family-run business that provides efficient, quality repair and installation of residential and commercial appliances. As a family-owned business, our goal is to provide our community the highest standard of customer care. With over 25 years of experience in the business, our appliance repair technicians are prepared to meet any of your repair and service needs. Award winning. Additional phone numebrs - (805) 475-4105 & (661) 414-7555.

ARC & USA Valley Central Appliance Service Repair

ARC & USA provides services on all domestic and European brands of appliances. These include residential and commercial refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, hoods, stoves, ranges, ovens, central heaters and air conditioners, garbage disposals, trash compactors, and ice makers.

A45975
    CA State
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

We do not clean appliances.