Plaza Carpet & Hardwood Floor

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2004

Additional Email: mrplaza@aol.com...

Arbor Hardwood Floors is a family-owned business specializing in custom wood floor coverings for your home. With over 15 years of experience serving the LA and Ventura County areas, you can trust our expert staff to provide the personal and professional service you deserve at a fair price. Whether it’s a minor repair, sand and refinish or brand new install we treat every job like it’s our own.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mike Pillar and Sons is a family owned and operated business. We have been providing over 40+ years of "old fashioned" & modern hardwood floors to the West Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County areas. Most of our employees have been with the company for over 20 years. We have a field supervisor Michael Pillar, along with Mike (Owner) who promises the personal attention and service that each customer deserves. You can always call the office as well and speak to Wendy Pillar, who can help answer any questions that you may have.

06/19/2015

The Quote Dennis came to the house to look at the project and was very personable. He guaranteed that the carpet portion of the quote would be cheaper than the price we would get form Home Depot, and that the quality would be better. We decided what was to be done and a week later visited his showroom to pick a carpet. We picked one and confirmed it the next day. It took 3 more weeks to get a pric...

Description of Work
strip and refinish the original kitchen hardwood floor. strip and refinish patch of dining room hardwood floor to match the rest of the room. replace boards as needed, floors are original and on their last sanding. install new carpet in bedroom & closet.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/19/2015

I went to a number of vendors and compared carpeting and prices. They were very competitive and were very responsive, I could have had the work done the next day if I wanted. They moved my tenants' furniture and laid down the carpeting. They were very professional and it came out beautifulyl. The only glitch was that I specifically and clearly explained to them that the only reason I was buying ca...

Description of Work
I needed carpeting for two upstairs bedrooms because current tenants are really loud and I was rerenting the lower unit. They moved out all my tenants' furniture and put in the pad and carpeting (without glue as I specified). Actually, I don't remember the exact price but I did a lot of comparison shopping and they had the best price for the carpeting I wanted

Category carpet installation

04/15/2014

I would refer them. They were pretty responsive and they did a good job. They honored the bid.

Description of Work
I used Plaza Carpet & Hardwood Floor for installing carpet for a condo association.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/12/2012

Everything went well, but we went with another company that had a lower price and a referral from a friend.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for hardwood flooring.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/22/2010

They are a good and professional company. They came on time and cleaned up after themselves. They did what they had promised. I was pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
We used Plaza Carpet & Hardwood Floor to refinish our hardwood floors throughout our whole house. There were 4 rooms and a kitchen.

Category hardwood floor

Sales & Installation, Carpet, Shaw, Mohawk, Camelot, Catalina, Lees Carpet, Laminate, Pergo, Columbia, Coastwood, Shaw, Alloc, Floorescape, Wiltex, Longust, Hardwood, Bruce, Columbia, Hartco, Kahrs, Robbions, Virginia ceramic, Tile, Mulia, Euro-Style, Catalina, Fujiwa Collection, American Florim, Crossville, Porcelain Stone, Dal Tile, Vinyl: Congoleum, Armstong, Flexco, Marley Vinyl, Amtico, Johnsonite, Bruke Mercer.

Please see for details