Phil's Transfer & Storage

With Angi since October 2006

H2H Movers

H2H Movers, a woman-owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings—and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity.

Premier Moving Co.

Premier Moving LA is the fastest growing moving company in Southern California! We specialize in local moves within CA. We take good care of our clients and their belongings, whether we are relocating your home or business. We beat the competition with our customer service and pricing! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Service Moving

Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you. Find us in Los Angeles CA, Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington.

Offers by All Service Moving on Angi

09/23/2010

This was painless. I commissioned them to move furniture I had already packed. They had boxes to make moving clothes easy as well. This was one of the few things I had not packed in advance. Everything went well. Nothing was broken. They were professional and efficient. You pay for road time including the journey to your location and it was well worth going with an established operation. I would d...

Description of Work
Moving furniture from one side of LA to another

07/31/2010

nothing broken. everything moved. went well.

Description of Work
moved a 2 bedroom house

03/01/2010

Everything went really well. We got a lot done in the span of several hours.

Description of Work
Phil's Transfer did double work. They moved a very large piece of antique French furniture for me from my old apartment to my new apartment and moved my great aunt's furniture to her new residence and into storage in my garage. We drove from Los Feliz, to Glendale, and back to Los Feliz. They guys (Ken and Bob) were very helpful and friendly even when carrying my huge piece of furniture to the second story. They kept the furniture organized and even when I couldn't remember where things went, they knew. We had to make decisions on the fly about a couple of pieces that did not fit into her new quarters. They went with the flow without hesitation.

02/02/2009

They were very professional. They showed up and did the job. They had the amount of people needed for the job. They did moved my refrigerator without any damage to it. They knew what they were doing. They measured everything to make sure it would fit and not get damaged. They covered the refrigerator with moving blankets to avoid any damage.

Description of Work
I used Phil's Transfer and Storage to move some heavy appliances.

01/16/2008

I went with Phil's because they were able to come the next day and I couldn't wait any longer. They showed up on time with the appropriate equipment and moved the refrigerator without incident. Their service was excellent and I have no complaints. I could have saved $53.00 had I used a service I used before but they were not available the next day.

Description of Work
I needed to move a very expensive and heavy GE side by side refrigerator from one apartment in my triplex to another. The move involved taking the refrigerator out of one apartment, across a small patio, down a flight of stairs, across another small patio, down a flight of stairs, around the building and into the first floor of another apartment.

10/28/2006

Great, these guys came on time, worked steadily throughout the day, and moved me and all of my stuff without breaking anything. They also supplied wardrobe boxes to move hanging clothing. A very good experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Moved entire contents of apartment and storage to new residence.

10/28/2006

Description of Work
Moved entire contents of apartment and storage to new residence.

10/28/2006

Description of Work
Moved entire contents of apartment and storage to new residence.

10/28/2006

Description of Work
Moved entire contents of apartment and storage to new residence.

10/28/2006

Description of Work
Moved entire contents of apartment and storage to new residence.

Category moving company

Moving & storage facilities.