Omega Structural, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2017

4269 S. Harvard. Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90062

Have foundation issues with your home? Los Angeles, California has had approximately, 4,000 earthquakes since 1932. It has a very high earthquake risk, and as a home owner, the structure of your homes should be in great hands. That’s why we are here! Omega Structural, Inc. is a bonded, insured and

09/11/2018

L M.

The job went great. The worker were very polite and cleaned up after themselves. They got all the permits needed from the city to do the work. Marlin the owner is very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
earthquake retrofit

Category basement waterproofing

09/11/2018

Darrent G.

They do fantastic work,and follow their schedule.

Description of Work
foundation roofing

Category foundation repair

05/06/2018

Emily H.

I can't say enough good things about the team at Omega Structural. I had them come in to assess my slab, as upon removing my flooring, we found not only a bunch of water but also a crack that ran the length of my house. They were able to come the same week, take a look, and recommended a course of repair at a reasonable price. I originally just had them look at where the floor had been pulled up, but during my discussion with Maggie (who, by the way, answered a million and one questions I had, and when she didn't have the answers always followed up), I realized that if we were going to do the job right I needed to follow the crack to it's end. Marlon and the gang came over on their day off to have a look, were able to revise the estimate, and answer all my additional questions. Within the week we had started the project, and I have never met a more considerate and efficient group of people than Henry and his crew. We lived in the house throughout the whole process, and the guys not only helped me move some incredibly heavy (and delicate!) furniture to keep it safe, but also were able to keep the dust to a minimum. No easy feat when you are jackhammering a ton of concrete. They were incredibly thorough and focused during the entire process and cleaned up every evening before they left. They even put everything back as they had found it (including the furniture) at the end of the job without me asking. The slab now looks great, and between the new sand for drainage, the concrete and rebar, that portion of the house is much better shape than it probably has been since it the slab was originally poured 70 years ago. I will definitely use again for any future needs. Thank you all!

Description of Work
Slab repair

Category structural engineer, foundation repair

Dalinghaus Construction, Inc

Our foundation repair, concrete lifting, and support or anchoring products are manufactured to the highest standards, comply with the industry’s strictest guidelines and have been tested by over 100 major structural repair contractors throughout North America. Installation of any product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty along with our own in-house written, transferable warranty! We continuously deliver on a promise to offer great quality and service to our customers. We are consistently implementing the ever-changing methods and technology that present themselves in the construction industry. With our customer’s goals and expectations as our primary company focus, we will continuously strive to better ourselves and our company. We truly respect and appreciate each customer’s project like it is our very own. Our promise to you: We “NEVER SETTLE” for anything but the BEST! For more information or to schedule your inspection, call today!

The Foundation Works

Foundation inspection, repair, and replacement services for Los Angeles and surrounding cities. We provide affordable foundation inspection, foundation repair, foundation upgrades, foundation replacement, earthquake retrofitting, house bolting for the greater Los Angeles area; including affordable upgrades to your foundation. We pride ourselves in repairing only what your house foundation needs. We offer foundation upgrade services to get your house to full earthquake standards for the Los Angeles area without necessarily having to rebuild your full foundation, saving you thousands in unnecessary repair if at all possible.

Foundation Repair LA Inc

Foundation and Structural Repair Contractors. Family owned and operated, based in Los Angeles, and serving the Greater Los Angeles area, Foundation Repair LA Inc. represents over 55 years of combined experience in structural repair, providing an unparalleled level of workmanship and customer service.

PayPal, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Omega Structural, Inc.

How is Omega Structural, Inc. overall rated?

Omega Structural, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Omega Structural, Inc. open?

Omega Structural, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Omega Structural, Inc. provide

Omega Structural, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: PayPal, Check

Does Omega Structural, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Omega Structural, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Omega Structural, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Omega Structural, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Omega Structural, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Omega Structural, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Omega Structural, Inc.?

No, Omega Structural, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Omega Structural, Inc. offer?

Omega Structural, Inc. offers the following services: Soft story building, home foundation issues, real estate foundation inspections, sister foundation, foundation replacement, earthquake bolting, retrofit, post and piers, hillside repair, caissons, retaining walls, underpinning pads, waterproofing, French drains, swales, slab repair