No Problem Mac

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

10514 National Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90034

Apple Support. Only. We Come To You - Apple Mac, iPad & iPhone Home & Small Business Support, Set Up, Lessons & Buying Advice. Fast & Friendly Home Service. Los Angeles (310) 621-5679. Immediate Tech Help & Troubleshooting Available....

09/28/2020

diane R.

John referred me to a repair store after spending significant time attempting to diagnose via phone conversation. I offered to pay John for his time, but he refused because the problem could not be resolved by telephone. The computer needs to be repaired in a shop.

Description of Work
John attempted to troubleshoot I*Mac

Category computer repair

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Much appreciated.

09/13/2019

Owen D.

Well and helpful got the future through his attention to training.

Description of Work
Password corrections

07/29/2019

Janice R.

John is highly skilled and knowledgeable, arrives promptly at my house, and he gives me options & explains exactly what he’s doing. He’s a pleasure to work with; I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Mac set up, Mac cleanup, Recycle old Mac

Category computer repair,computer training

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. If you've any more questions about the upgrades, please call. - John

07/29/2019

Laurie P.

John is not only amazing at what he does, he's amazing at how he does it. How do I say this...? He spent eight hours pulling **** off the hard drives of a deceased loved one shortly after their passing and actually had me laughing at certain points. We had to make sure we weren't deleting any key business-related files, which meant trusting John with my loved one's electronic brain. He was the perfect person for the job, bless him. I can think of no one who would have handled it with such professionalism, grace and respect. John puts the support in tech support. He also produced a phenomenal Keynote slideshow for the memorial. It was a huge undertaking that called for old-fashioned drudge work, technical finessing, visual style, and a storyteller's heart. The pacing and music, much of which he chose, along with his layouts and transitions, beautifully captured my person and their life. I'm forever in his debt for that, and for getting me to finally use iCal. :) I'm adept at certain technical things and overwhelmed by others; John meets me where I am on each and gets me off and running.

Description of Work
Mac cleanup,, Email and Wi-Fi fix, Keynote presentation

Category electrician,computer repair,computer training

Thanks for such an awesome review.

07/20/2019

Di W.

I’ve been working with John for about six years, He was recommended by a friend. Frankly, I don’t like IT people. Not exactly easy going or easy to talk to. Not the case here. He’s actually fun to work with. A minor miracle. When we first met, I badly needed Mac lessons. He was nothing short of excellent. Patient. A good explainer for non-techies. He’s been a fixture ever since, through each new Mac, iPad and iPhone. I highly recommend him if you’re starting out, or if you’ve reached a point where you want to put a fist through your computer :)

Description of Work
Email problems, work with Photos, iCloud issues, etc.

Category computer repair,computer training

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I'll see when the iMac arrives.

07/12/2019

Anne K.

Excellent. He was very flexible in terms of time. He was very knowledgeable about computers. He was persistent to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Technical consulting or computer consulting.

Category computer repair

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Marla M.

Wonderful and extremely accommodating. He is kind and it feels like he is part of our family. He had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They fixed our computer and set it up.

Serena P.

I've used No Problem Mac for many years because of reliability and excellent results. Whenever I'm in trouble I call John Carroll and he always comes through for me. There is nothing he hasn't been able to fix. After years of trying to find someone reliable, I found John, and he has been my go to ever since, He's saved my sanity and my Mac countless times. Whenever anyone needs help, I refer them to John with complete confidence. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Description of Work
Over the course of eight years, set up, trouble shooting, fixing any and all problems I had.

Thank you. See you soon.

jay W.

He is a dedicated pro who knows everything about computers and can fix any one can come quickly or take over th computer by remote

Description of Work
computer repair

10/03/2018

selma M.

john is always available to help. i'm computer-challenged. so being able to count on john has made technology bearable. most problems fixed in a phone call. honestly, he should be adam reaching for the hand of god on sistine chapel ceiling.

Description of Work
Mac Home and Phone Support troubleshooting all Apple issues

Category computer repair,computer training

Thank you. Love the review :)

06/07/2018

Joan Rowe R.

John is a wonderful instructor and was able to fix problems that others couldn't. He is always ready to assist in any crisis and will do so immediately. I am so happy to have found such capable and reliable help as my business depends on it. This service is indispensable for both my personal and business affairs.

Description of Work
I had computer problems and needed instruction to better use my equipment

06/02/2018

richard D.

I have hired John on numerous occasions and the results are always excellent. I have old equipment I'm attached to and he keeps me on the road! Good humored, responsive, and expeditious! The whole nine!

Description of Work
periodic maintenance, repairs, and consultation for mac devices and use.

10/25/2015

Jeffery B.

John is exceptional! Highly professional, responsive (called and followed-up in the evening and on the weekend), extremely knowledgeable, careful and easy to work with. I enjoyed getting a chance to pick his brain while he was helping with migration and setup of my new computer. I've used macs since 1980 or so and know them well. I also have used different people to assist me when I want to make sure things are done or I have problems. John is the best! I've used his services 3 times and I have always been completely satisfied with the work, my level of comfort and the cost. If you've got a MAC, use him!

Description of Work
Helped with choice of new iMac, migration of old Mac Pro data to the new iMac and setup of the new iMac. Provided other services to sync devices, review programs, advice on peripherals, etc.

02/13/2013

BARBARA T.

Could not have been better or easier from our perspective.

Description of Work
John is a genius. My wife and I are aging boomers and wanted AppleTV. Our problem was that we were running a monitor through a receiver/tuner. The AppleTV appliance is built for straight HDMI. We were stuck. I found No Problem Mac on Angie’s List and emailed my problem. Within minutes I received a call with a work around. John soon arrived at our house and in no time we were enjoying AppleTV. His patience is remarkable and he made it all so easy.

01/18/2013

Tanya J.

I contacted No Problem Mac and John spent a good deal of time on the phone understanding my needs before providing an accurate quote for the service I was requesting. From start to finish it was an excellent experience.

Description of Work
I hired John Carroll of No Problem Mac to help me with connecting all of my Apple products and matching them to the Cloud. Having over 14,000 songs, it was important to have my iPad, iPod, iPhone and Apple TV in sync for both my husband and my devices. John was courteous, prompt, knowledgeable and an excellent value for services provided. I highly recommend No Problem Mac for any size job no matter how small or how large. You won't find anyone better than John!

Category computer repair,computer training

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and the time you took to do a review. Hope to see you again soon.

IT Consulting by Jimmy

Tired of looking for an computer pro and being bombarded with a thousand messages and calls? No more! IT Consulting by Jimmy will match you with our best technician for your needs so you no longer have to say "I've already found someone, thanks." With over 13 years of experience, we truly understands your needs and can help you resolve them quickly, reliably and punctually. Best of all, our competitive rates will give you the value you want, while paying your technician fairly.

City First Electric

We offer quality and affordable electrical services, we are electrical contractor that is fully committed to giving our diverse southern california clientele prompt, consistently top quality electrical work designed to meet and exceed industry standards for safety and efficiency, regardless of the size or scale of the electrical work you need done. Our personable team of fully licensed and insured in-house electricians are leading experts in residential electrical applications. Drawing on a wealth of experience and training in electrical work of all kinds, we are optimally positioned to give our southern california clientele a more complete electrical service.

Fernandez Electrical

Started by my father Mr. Luis Fernandez In 1987. Fernandez Electric has been providing service to Los Angeles and its surrounding cities for over 35 years . We are a dedicated and professional company equipped with the skills and experience to do any project residential or commercial.

Computer Training
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

24/7 Phone Support - On-Site or by Phone With Remote Support Installation - Apple Products, RAM (Memory Upgrades), Printers, Scanners, Internet Routers, Repeaters, Apple TV, etc.,. Training - Personal Training for Mac. iPad, iPhone And A Variety Of Software Tailored To You Exact Needs. We Come to You. Apple Product Shopping Advice - Know When To Buy

Unfortunately, we do not repair or troubleshoot Windows PCs. Our prime focus is on Apple products and peripherals.