Natural Area Rugs

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2009

3737 S Santa Fe Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90058

When you're looking for high quality natural fiber rugs at an affordable price, Natural Area Rugs has what you need. With more than 40 years of experience, we're proud to be one of the most trusted rug importers and manufacturers in the US.

12/08/2020

Angelica S.

I love my rugs that I purchased from Natural Area Rugs. Very nice quality, fast shipping and friendly customer service.

Description of Work
Purchase Rug

11/09/2015

DAWN D.

Did not use

Description of Work
Did not use

09/02/2014

Kathy Q.

No issues and I was very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning.

Category oriental rug cleaning

03/21/2013

Mary L R.

Don't have much to say. The rugs were just what I wanted. I unwrapped them and put them on the floor.

Description of Work
Ordered three rugs. They were delivered as expected. No problems.

03/15/2013

David L.

Wanted to get a natural fiber rug. Found a discount that they offered on Angie's List. Went to their site, but couldn't decide what I wanted. Eventually purchased 10 samples which went toward my final purchase price. The samples are small so it was still difficult to make a decision, but after overly thinking about it made a selection and placed my order. Got the rug pretty quickly and was overall very pleased. The one draw back is that they don't have a show room so you can't see a full sized rug, just samples.

Description of Work
Purchased a jute rug from them that I use under my dining table. They were very helpful with sending samples and with the selection of rugs they offer. You can potentially find something close to what they have from Ikea or World Market for potentially a lower price, but they definitely have more sizes and patterns/materials so if you are looking for something more specific they are probably a better choice.

01/25/2013

Kristy M.

N/A

Description of Work
I got a beautiful rug that I still love. Very high quality.

12/10/2012

CHARLES P.

Good quality product. Custom finishing was correct.

Description of Work
Purchased a rug.

07/24/2011

Wendy F.

The problem: there is no Beverly Hills office; this address is for ordering only. As a result, all ordering of textures and colors and weaves is done visually on the website. It is very difficult to order texture without feeling it. The website was difficult for me to maneuver, trying to shift among colors and textures and edges. I was frustrated often, and had to call my order in. The several times I called, I got 3 different answering women, so I wonder where they are and if they actually work for the company or for a service. The women were all gracious and polite. The product came a week after the due date, and it was well-wrapped for protection. WARNING: the white fiber wrapping unravels easily and is very difficult to get up. Do not open outside! I was sure that I had ordered a black binding, and it came in a sienna color, but as custom rugs are not returnable, and as I had no proof that my (phone) order was what I had thought it was, I did not complain. I actually like the sienna color. I wonder where this company is.

Description of Work
The company custom-made a natural-fiber rug and mailed it to me.

07/23/2011

Nancy K.

Awesome!

Description of Work
ordered a rug using an Angie's List Big Deal.

06/22/2011

GERARD A.

ORDERED SPECIAL OFFER AREA RUG ON LINE! RUG DELIVERED IN TIMELY MANNER!

Description of Work
5X8 AREA RUG-THE PRODUCT DELIVERED WAS THE SAME AS ADVERTISED, QUALITY IS FANTASTIC!

06/09/2011

Rita N.

Overall I am very happy with my rugs!

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon for this vendor for $55(with a value of $115) and got a couple of bamboo rugs that were on sale.. When I received the rugs one of them had some damage so I called them and after I sent a photo of the damaged area by email they were very good about taking it back and exchanging it . The salesperson, Winnie, was very professional and I am very happy with the quality and value. I would certainly go for a Big Deal like that again.

04/30/2011

Katie B.

Everything is really easy to navigate and laid out well. Their prices seem extremely competitive for what they offer. I was actually a bit surprised as everything on the site looks really nice. I had a few questions about some of the items listed, so I called them and the staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and not at all pushy or too "salesy". I still need to make other decisions with the rooms before I order (paint, accents), but I will definitely be going with them and I have already recommended them to a neighbor as well.

Description of Work
I checked out their website after finding them on Angie's List and called them when shopping for a couple of different rugs for 2 rooms that we are re-doing.

05/28/2009

WENDE M.

Excellent- better than expected. Coordinated oversized Fed-Ex delivery down to the minute!

Description of Work
Excellent customer service! This Califonia based company sells sisal, seagrass and natural fiber room size rugs and runners. The quality, price and customer service are incredible!!! i recently ordered a 9x12 area rug in a sisal pattern for our family room. The rug was too small. The customer service representative located the size I needed and spent a week making sure it would be shipped and handled correctly. Beautiful carpets, great value and the best customer service around- I highly reccommend this company and have ordered from them several times! Look for 15 % off coupon on web-site plus free shipping both ways!!!!!

Superior Carpet Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Eagle View Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers Coupon

SG Flooring

SG Flooring specializing exclusively in wood flooring has been at the forefront of providing quality wood products, superior designs and enhanced installation in Los Angeles and Orange County since 1999. we put the customers needs and wishes on top of everything. The customer service is dedicated to serve 24hours and 7days a week. Our commitment to outstanding customer service with responsibility and honesty is the absolute business ethics we always strive to achieve.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check

Natural fiber, carpets & rug pads.

Carpet cleaning, installation & repair.