Angie's List is now Angi.ย Learn more

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspaรฑolSe Habla Espaรฑol

Located In West

Los Angeles, CA 90038

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
All statements concerning COVIDโ€‘19 business operations and essential services are informational only, and are selfโ€‘reported and not verified by Angi.

Nancy's cleaning Services is a locally owned business with over 6 years of experience. We are passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors....

4.4

4.1

4.1

3.9

house cleaning (11)

03/19/2021

It went very well they did an awesome job the place looks alot better now and smells clean

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/19/2021

It went well did a very good job

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

03/03/2021

Nancy and her crew did an excellent job! We hired her after having a terrible cleaning from Handy.com. Nancy came same day and cleaned our new home in 4 hours top to bottom (including cleaning all drawers/cabinets). She did such a great job on the move-in cleaning that I immediately hired her for a move-out cleaning of my last home. Nancy and her crew thoroughly cleaned my 3 story townhouse includ...

Description of Work
Move-in, move-out Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

03/03/2021

Patty is always very nice and professional and does a fantastic job cleaning my apartment. She communicates promptly and is always thorough.

Description of Work
Monthly apartment cleaning

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

03/02/2021

We just moved into our home and the wet spaces were filthy from the renters who stayed in the home before we bought it. Patricia and Erica were amazing they cleaned it the best that they could to make the wet spacing usable. The toilets, certain areas in the bathrooms, and kitchen stove needed deep cleaning and that is what they did. Although the spaces need a little more cleaning from where they ...

Description of Work
Cleaning of bathrooms and Kitchen of new home

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

09/05/2020

She came by gave a quote for $200.00 we accepted she scheduled service for 9 am the following morning and failed to show up or answer any calls.

Description of Work
House cleaning Bi-weekly due to wife in a car accident

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

I'm apologize for no showing up, but my crew members have a car problem and I was busy a that time you callme

08/24/2020

Nancy's cleaning told me they wanted to come over and look at the place to give me a quote but she never showed up. She said she'll be at my place soon but no show and did not pick up my phone. 40+mins later, they asked if they can come later but I already made plans. I was excited but now I'm utterly disappointed.

Description of Work
I needed a basic cleaning service but she never showed up.

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

I'm apologize for that i got busy last minute that is for fre estimate if you still want me to go just give me a call. and I can give you a good price for the inconvenience.

08/23/2020

The team arrived on time and completed the cleaning quickly and well. They cleaned everything I asked for in a deep cleaning including the baseboards, outlets, and door jambs. I was very pleased with their work and plan to hire them again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning. House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

08/23/2020

Nancy house cleaning service...Iโ€™m glad I selected them. Very professional and thorough ...once I explained what I was looking for...they went to work. Not requiring supervision and everything looked Great! Hiring them again to clean every two weeks. Looking forward to working with them on a regular basis. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

06/30/2020

She's great. She's on time, very professional, very thorough, she did a great job and I would highly recommend her.

Description of Work
She cleaned our office and my residence.

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š[Member Name Removed] I'm appreciate

General Housecleaning Services, Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Monthly Reoccurring services available, Deep Cleaning, Move-In and Move Out Cleaning