NA Design Builders

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2018

1550 N El Centro Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90028

NA Designs is a fully licensed, bonded and insured construction company, Here at NA Designs our goal is to deliver an honest interaction from start to finish and provide superior craftsmanship. Family owned company specializing in bathroom & kitchen remodels, full renovation all the way to new construction, Call us today for a free estimate or to discuss your project....

07/08/2019

Steven D.

The service was amazing. It's always been my dream to own a home in America and after a successful decade, I decided to treat myself. Thanks to NA Design Builders. My roof is complete and my home is amazing, just as i visioned. Every good business starts with good character. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
They did a complete remodel on my roof and it is a Spanish style roof.

06/11/2019

Deon M.

Great company to work with. In life there are two ways to go about things. The easy way or the hard way! I learned my lesson the hard way, working with another company who wasted my time and money. Working with Nate, I actually stayed on my budget, ON TIME, now I have an almost futuristic style bathroom with an unbeatable kitchen. Thank you!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

06/07/2019

Dom R.

My basement has done a complete 180! unfortunately my basement suffered sever flooding at the end of 2015 during a storm. Around that time, I couldn't find the right fit for a contractor because the prices were too high, or I wasn't pleased with the customer service of other companies.That was until I got on the phone with NA Designs and the rest was history. My basement looks bigger and better than ever due to the new renovations and modifications, and also my family has a new place to workout! that's right, its a gym, man cave, Game Center, all in one!

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling.

Category basement remodeling

06/04/2019

Alfio B.

They were very professional, very comprehensive and very communicative. They did everything under budget and on time. I look forward to having them do my tree house in the future.

Description of Work
They did the bathroom and kitchen floors.

Category hardwood floor

05/31/2019

Eric B.

NA Designs did an amazing job. I especially love their customer service. I Already had high expectations for them, because my sister in law recommended them after working on her home in Marina Del Rey. I gave them a bigger job, which was to remodel my entire condo, with a modern style kitchen. I can honestly say I'm very pleased with EVERYTHING, especially the floors which I gave them full creative control on. I recommend NA designs to anyone looking to work with professionals who genuinely care about the project, not just the money.

Description of Work
Full remodel Condo

Category remodeling

05/10/2019

Eric R.

They did a marvelous job and they actually did such a good job that I decided not to move. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They remodeled both of my bathrooms everything from floor to the wall and also the appliances.

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad we were able to deliver excellent service and craftsmanship for your home -- we enjoyed working with you! Thank you for choosing NA Design Builders!

05/01/2019

Matteo B.

They exceeded my expectations. They put in new floors, put up new drywall, installed recessed lights, and made it a pleasant place for a man cave. I now have a place to enjoy special nights for sporting events. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They turned my garage into a lounge.

Category remodeling

04/29/2019

chris R.

It was amazing. They were on time. I didn't have to say much, they came up with lots of ideas that worked and brought my vision to life. There is a night and day difference between the before and after product. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a home remodel.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

04/04/2019

Benjiman L.

NA Design did a fantastic job with our kitchen remodel! They were extremely attentive during the whole construction process, There were no design / construction surprises during construction. Nathan was our Project Manager and was accessible throughout the whole construction phase. Our kitchen was finished in January and after two months using it, everything still looks great and works smoothly. I highly recommend NA Design for high quality and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel!!

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling

03/14/2019

Jian L.

Netanel and his team did a great job. They were detail oriented and finished the job o schedule.

Description of Work
Kitchen and living room remodeling

Category custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home builders, home remodeling

02/19/2019

Mr. Ezra B.

They are very professional and very reasonably priced. They are very patient, they listen what our request and took care of everything.

Description of Work
General remodeling of the house.

Category home builders

02/14/2019

Mr J.

They did did a great job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Prime Tile Works LLC

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Vision Home Remodeling Inc

Vision Home Remodeling is high-level design-build company, committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of work. We have a project minimum of $15,000.00 and do not provide any types of repair or handyman services. We are an extremely experienced team in development, new construction, and remodeling services for LA County, specializing in complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to perform all construction work in the state of California, License #1059278. Our triumph to success comes from a team of highly skilled and a devoted group of project designers, project managers and builders with over 18 years of combined remodeling experience. Please feel free to contact our experienced team that will assist with any questions... It would be a pleasure to make your V I S I O N come to life!

Contractor State License Board
    09/30/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, PayPal, Financing

Bathroom, Kitchen, Addition, House Builder, Flooring, Painting, Windows, Hard Scape, Roofing, General Remodel.